CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP Terrains

Great this project got some live! Merry christams everyone here!
Also got a question - which version is it?  From 16.08, or from 01.08?

Also got a question - which version is it?  From 16.08, or from 01.08?

Actually the last change to the repository was made at Sat, Dec 19, 3:45 PM ;)

After that we had a datalock.

Also kudos to TheConen for pushing this over the finish line! :yay:

• Like 2

Great to see stable AIA_TP out there! Congrats guys :)

Unexpected, thanks! In regards to this addon:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26594

Is this no longer needed, or will it require an update for CUP? (I ask since it also adds A3 grass and clouds to user made Arma 2 maps)

AFAIK that is included (and improved) in CUP TP.

it is? I've included only aia tp max fixes, I got the feeling that A2 map fixes are not included (for now at least)

Months of hard work finally coming to fruition! Good job! B) B) B)

• Like 1

Wow yeeaaa :wub: :D

Cant wait to test ai acting on cherna and how they aim.

brings all of BI's iconic terrains to ArmA 3 as well as all the amazing 3rd-party terrains created by the community.

Sorry to ask, but does the full cup terrain pack contain non-BI maps?

If so, Can we have the full map list ?

Sorry to ask, but does the full cup terrain pack contain non-BI maps?

If so, Can we have the full map list ?

Its written in first post - it dont contain them. You can download them separatly.

Thanks for all your awesome work. Happy holidays!

It builds upon the work done by kju for AiA TP and brings all of BI's iconic terrains to ArmA 3 as well as all the amazing 3rd-party terrains created by the community.

Not to be rude, but before I download 7.6GB it would be nice to know what I'm actually downloading (i.e. a list of the 3rd party terrains).

Thanks and great work as always  ;)

Not to be rude, but before I download 7.6GB it would be nice to know what I'm actually downloading (i.e. a list of the 3rd party terrains).

Your downloading an updated, better looking and now supported All In ArmA Terrain pack. All 3rd party maps that require AIATP will now work with Cup Terrains. Thats it.

AIA alone was 8+ GB...so this is no different and only contains Arma maps.  This was answered just a few posts before yours....  c'mon people read  ;)

It says there are 3rd party terrains, I'd like to know which ones they are. It doesn't state it anywhere.

Edit: Nevermind I misread it, it just includes stuff that is used by 3rd party terrains and not the terrains themselves.

Will there be a workshop download in the near future? I would prefer that over the normal downloads because of the update function (bad internet connection)

Other than that, thank you for the awesome mod :)

Edit: Nevermind I misread it, it just includes stuff that is used by 3rd party terrains and not the terrains themselves.

Yay, someone can read.

The TP brings all official and unofficial A1/A2/OA terrains to A3 standard and allows them to be loaded in A3. This DOES NOT mean it contains all third party maps, it only supplies all stuff necessary to use them.

Only maps included (in Full and Terrains-package) are official A1 and A2/OA BI terrains.

Will there be a workshop download in the near future? I would prefer that over the normal downloads because of the update function (bad internet connection)

Yes.

• Like 1

The same,Steam Workshop are the almost the only stable download mirror here in China,because Valve have a lot of servers in China mainland.Other mirrors are also good,but not as stable as Workshop.

R.I.P "All in ArmA" it was a great time but its time for you to let it go and find your peace.

YeAH thank you for the release!

:292:

This is great news. Congratulations and thank you for all the effort, time and cooperation that went into this!

Guys can I have just one request. When you or whoever are uploading the terrains to PlayWithSix. Can we get them uploaded individually? And not just "Cup Terrains" the biggest thing I'm looking forward to is dropping all the unused maps.

So the lighting at night is fixed, I guess? Last time I checked it didn't work properly (some alpha release, tested on Chernarus)

What about the configs; is there any notable difference to AiATP? Are the trees and concrete walls still so easy to knock down? Are the buildings still so soft, they partially collapse after couple of 30mm's? Are all of the doors still open on Takistan and similar maps?

Sorry for asking the dumb questions but I couldn't find it anywhere in changelog and didn't see any screenshots taken at night.