Hi!

For some reason i'm suddenly unable to mount my P: drive with DevPb, i have no idea why this is and i would be happy if someone could help me. I am not getting any errors, just 2 windows popping up and closes down. Nothing else.

Actually, nothing seems to work on my DevPb, not sure why.

Nvm i fixed it without using arma 3 tools. For anyone else havign issues, open CMD (Command Prompt) and put this in: subst P: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools"

Id like to note that that path only works if you have steam and arma 3 tools installed on the default path on C: drive. Otherwise use subst P: "driveletter:\your\path\to\Arma 3 Tools" and put in the path where you have installed the tools.

Also worthy of note, your P:\ drive does not have to path to where the ArmA3 tools are installed. I have mine pathed to a sub-folder on my backup hard-drive, completely separate to Steam or ArmA3.

• Like 2

Out of interest, is there a way to always have the P drive mounted like you could I think back in A2 days? Is there a command or something within Windows to do it as I have to use the cmd prompt to do it as the launcher doesn't do it (I think its because of Win10)

Out of interest, is there a way to always have the P drive mounted like you could I think back in A2 days? Is there a command or something within Windows to do it as I have to use the cmd prompt to do it as the launcher doesn't do it (I think its because of Win10)

Although I dont use W10 Id guess that it too has a startup setup where you can add whatever you want to be run on startup. Probably there?

Although I dont use W10 Id guess that it too has a startup setup where you can add whatever you want to be run on startup. Probably there?

I thought there used to be a way that always had it mounted after only creating the drive once.

I thought there used to be a way that always had it mounted after only creating the drive once.

There did for the ArmA2 tools, but for some reason the "Mount P:/ Drive on Startup" option within the ArmA3 tools only mounts it when you start up the tools, not the system itself (which is dumb).