firewill

F-15 Eagle Series Standalone

F-15SE updated

- maintenance : minor syntax error fixed in loadout apply script.

• Like 1

F-15 updated

F-15E Maintenance update
- Targeting pod is now can change with dynamic loadout. previous TGP attribute has been removed.
- AMS Dialog modified : weapon for Pilot/WSO combo box removed.checkbox added on every pylon combo box. checked = weapon for WSO / uncheked = for pilot.

F-15SE updated

F-15SE Maintenance update
- AMS Dialog modified : weapon for Pilot/WSO combo box removed. checkbox added on every pylon combo box. checked = weapon for WSO / uncheked = for pilot.

and one notice

- i've found WSO can't use guided bomb/missile(like Laser,IR,Visual) when played dedicated server, however GPS/INS weapon is still can use for WSO.

On 4/20/2018 at 1:39 AM, islesfan186 said:

Holy god, this thing can carry a massive amount of ordinance at one time!  I feel like I could level an entire battlefield with what can be carried at once.  Not sure how I missed the release, but incredible job as always!

There's a very good reason the USAF keeps using the F15 and I read they were recently contemplating upgrading some F-15s to F-15X to compliment the F-35 replacements instead of just buying more 35s, saves money etc 

But yes you can minmax a very good loadout with the Strike Eagle, second only to the A-10 with it's loiter power

@firewill I have a question, in your latest F-15E patchnotes, it says that the TGP can change with the dynamic loadout, is there any reason to use different TGPs or are they all purely visual differences?

57 minutes ago, jaidendude said:

There's a very good reason the USAF keeps using the F15 and I read they were recently contemplating upgrading some F-15s to F-15X to compliment the F-35 replacements instead of just buying more 35s, saves money etc 

But yes you can minmax a very good loadout with the Strike Eagle, second only to the A-10 with it's loiter power

@firewill I have a question, in your latest F-15E patchnotes, it says that the TGP can change with the dynamic loadout, is there any reason to use different TGPs or are they all purely visual differences?

just for visual difference.

For example, two type of TGP for F-15K. LANTIRN 2000(LANTIRN ER + Tiger eye IRST) and Sniper ATP+Tiger eye. now all F-15K using Sniper + Tiger eye.

but USAF use Sniper without Tiger eye.

and also change some TGP is good to make historical setting like Gulf war(LANTIRN only), Iraq war and other warfare in history.

What kind of weapon does the AN / AWW-13 ADLP interact with on the F-16?

Sorry, I confused the tabs in the browser and wrote the wrong topic.

Edited by ArturBog3

Thank you for some awesome planes firewill!

I just want to throw my request for the F-15X as well, could be a really great addition here.

4 hours ago, Nero Corrado said:

Thank you for some awesome planes firewill!

I just want to throw my request for the F-15X as well, could be a really great addition here.

it's already on the list.

• Like 2

The f-15 tends to lunge off of the runway rather than rotating as you might expect.

Here you can see a normal rotation on takeoff:

Usually the behaviour in the mod is due to the center of gravity being significantly far forward of the main landing gear as compared to in real life (where its generally just slightly forward of the main gears).  Would you be willing to share an unbinarized version of the p3d?  I would like to try to mess with the phsyx configuration to try to fix that.

Love this mod Firewill. Im sure its documented somewhere but can someone point me in the right direction on what and how the ACMI Tacts and Cubic pod work? thank you.

Hey Fire, is there an updated link to the texture & config template? The one on the first page apparently "does not exist", heh.

A showcase vid dedicated to the hard work put on by Firewill and his team of folks that make these mods a possibility.

• Like 4

How can I let AI open the afterburner? Is there a script to control it? Because I am making a movie, I need to shoot a clip of AI opening the afterburner, thank you for your excellent mod!

On 4/16/2020 at 8:21 AM, gta54sa321 said:

How can I let AI open the afterburner? Is there a script to control it? Because I am making a movie, I need to shoot a clip of AI opening the afterburner, thank you for your excellent mod!

Best way I've found thus far is to start the mission with the AI fighters as your wingmen, go into their Actions menu (should be option 6 after selecting both AI) through the commands bar and hit "Afterburner On" when they get up to speed. Then open Zeus and ungroup them from you so when they use radio chat the chat doesn't appear in the footage you're trying to get. I've been trying to find a script to just enable the afterburner in the init field on missions start but haven't had any luck.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am getting this error when joining server, From what i read its from f-15, what else could cause this cause i dont even have the f-15 on server

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Plane_Base_F/HitPoints/HitHull.name

f-117a nighthawk

f-22 raptor

f-35c lighting II

f-18E super hornet

su33 flanker D

su-35 flanker E

c-130

c-130j tanker

CBA_A3

cup weapon...unit..vehicles, terrains core/maps

RHs gref saf usaf afrf