firewill

F-15 Eagle Series Standalone

Ok tested it for 1 hour today and there seems to be a bug that makes the armament switch function half useful only.

The WSO is not able to lock on to any IIR targets (AGM-65D for example) and, besides that, to any other lasers other than its own from the TGP (tested it with the the Darter drone laser). All of the GPS targeting works with the WSO just those lock ons.

Also one thing I've noted is the WSO only can go up to 4KM in the radar range, and the actual hot targets don't seem to be detected on it.

29 minutes ago, TheGamblersDice said:

Ok tested it for 1 hour today and there seems to be a bug that makes the armament switch function half useful only.

The WSO is not able to lock on to any IIR targets (AGM-65D for example) and, besides that, to any other lasers other than its own from the TGP (tested it with the the Darter drone laser). All of the GPS targeting works with the WSO just those lock ons.

Also one thing I've noted is the WSO only can go up to 4KM in the radar range, and the actual hot targets don't seem to be detected on it.

sadly both thing is not a bug

1. IR sensor is follow heat signature for lock on, like engine on, firing some weapon. in my case, 100% work if target got some heat.  

2. it was 16km but some component class is cause of crash so removed. and lock on for sensor is doesn't matter radar panel range.

1 minute ago, firewill said:

sadly both thing is not a bug

1. IR sensor is follow heat signature for lock on, like engine on, firing some weapon. in my case, 100% work if target got some heat.  

2. it was 16km but some component class is cause of crash so removed. and lock on for sensor is doesn't matter radar panel range.

Im able to lock on while on the pilot seat. Its just on the WSO seat that I'm not able to lock to other lasers and hot targets. I am uploading a video for a guy in my unit to review the jet, but i can link it here with timeframes so you can see I am not able to lock on to hot targets for some reason. I had a AI pilot flying for me while I was in WSO seat, so I don't know if that just bugged it somehow.

Video with evidence on no laser and hot target locks with timeframes so it's easier to just see what is needed. As I said before the pilot is an AI so that might have fucked it up somehow.

EDIT: Seems to be working now in the same conditions of yesterday, strange.

Any way to be able to take control of the TGP from the WSO in the 15E?  I'm more of a single player guy, and when I change to the WSO, the now AI pilot flies erratically so it makes it hard to acquire a target 

2 hours ago, islesfan186 said:

Any way to be able to take control of the TGP from the WSO in the 15E?  I'm more of a single player guy, and when I change to the WSO, the now AI pilot flies erratically so it makes it hard to acquire a target 

Right click?

4 hours ago, floris_heinen said:

Right click?

Not when you're the pilot.  And even if it does work, the camera is fixed, mouse movement controls the aircraft, not the sensor.  Only in the WSO seat can I pan the sensor and find targets.  If I take the controls as a WSO, it's a fixed cam, same as the pilot station

0Y9PWpD.jpg

While in F-15E, if the pilot and the WSO switch 'Armament Control'; the number of loaded munitions(GBU-12 shown here) multiplies after each switch. Once in flight, the pilot and WSO can drop all of these munitions and continue to multiply them throughout the whole flight.

• Like 1

Hi, does someone know if there is a compatibility issue with Firewills F15 and John_Spartans / TeTeTes F/A-18 Super Hornet (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?164308-F-A-18-Super-Hornet-for-ARMA-3)?

Today i added the F-15 to my mods and now i will always get a error message when i place the F-18. This does not happen without the F-15.

I am not sure if this a problem of the F-15 or the F-18. Here is ta picture of the error popup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qfkmo4se40o2k27/20170731130137_1.jpg

And the part of the RPT Logfile:

13:01:35 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Plane_Base_F/HitPoints/HitHull.name'.
13:01:35 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
13:01:35 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Plane_Base_F/HitPoints/HitHull.armor'.
13:01:35 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Plane_Base_F/HitPoints/HitHull.passThrough'.

F-15 updated

- Maintenance
- oxygen mask toggle action added

• Like 4

7559B6BE7D7DBA1A4A7E363FABDA19D7B990F778

93E65A882A168CD0ECAF6F069BA7EBFF1FF5F4C1

8204282701FD7C0DD4E866DD35F6E560151C562F

91AD9C216CC728F3651F652243DE7942F80F9C15

5DC4CCE52D25A5EB29D3198021987E31E32B970E

CFT,CWB for just one F-15SE(no two separate class like F-15SE Stealth and F-15SE non-Stealth)

- player can select CFT or CWB in pylon setting(in editor) or loadout dialog(in game)

- CFT version also support mid-wing pylon and more(such as more weapon support)

• Like 11

75156EEC161B859F536EEA6BAFF820DE63ED7391

6C9B7EF75CBA4E9E2CBAF828353F7425D6209D90

D1A95FD47766A94505651FAF9C985342BCF91F28

mid-wing pylon for F-15SE. this pylon support various weapon include AIM-120, so this F-15SE can equip 16 AMRAAM maximum(in photo, 2 sidewinder so 14 AMRAAM).

mid-wing pylon is only can activate when CFT selected. (if CWB selected, automatically removed)

• Like 7

7 hours ago, firewill said:

75156EEC161B859F536EEA6BAFF820DE63ED7391

6C9B7EF75CBA4E9E2CBAF828353F7425D6209D90

D1A95FD47766A94505651FAF9C985342BCF91F28

mid-wing pylon for F-15SE. this pylon support various weapon include AIM-120, so this F-15SE can equip 16 AMRAAM maximum(in photo, 2 sidewinder so 14 AMRAAM).

mid-wing pylon is only can activate when CFT selected. (if CWB selected, automatically removed)

Oh, hell yes! As always, you've done a fantastic job. Time to rain death down from above.

Hey Fir, Just wanted to ask something that I seen asked here since July, and on Steam, but has never been answered.

Is there a workaround, or different model you could throw in to the pack, that allows the Pilot to control the TGP for the F-15E? I'd love to fly it more, but as being a Editor player mostly, I scratch my flying itch all the time with the F-16. I'd love to fly the F-15 more, but in its current setup it's just not possible for SP / Editor fun. Could pilot be able to control the TGP, please?

Such a great model, but sadly 100% useless in a Editor scenario. The new F-15SE looks great! But I feel the same problem will occur, as needed a 2nd human player to enjoy it. :(

I realize game immersion =/= real life prototypes. But here I think a exception could be made for the sake of 'game balance'.

Cheers mate

• Like 1

F-15 and F-15 1st skin pack updated

F-15

- Maintenance
- refueling support with KC-135 from USAF mod

F-15 1st pack

- new Bisign
- maintenance

8 hours ago, kilrbe3 said:

Hey Fir, Just wanted to ask something that I seen asked here since July, and on Steam, but has never been answered.

Is there a workaround, or different model you could throw in to the pack, that allows the Pilot to control the TGP for the F-15E? I'd love to fly it more, but as being a Editor player mostly, I scratch my flying itch all the time with the F-16. I'd love to fly the F-15 more, but in its current setup it's just not possible for SP / Editor fun. Could pilot be able to control the TGP, please?

Such a great model, but sadly 100% useless in a Editor scenario. The new F-15SE looks great! But I feel the same problem will occur, as needed a 2nd human player to enjoy it. :(

I realize game immersion =/= real life prototypes. But here I think a exception could be made for the sake of 'game balance'.

Cheers mate

pilot TGP will be include in next update 1~2 weeks later.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so so so so much for doing this!! <3 So excited to fly the beauty! 

You the best!

Cheers

• Like 1

13 hours ago, firewill said:

pilot TGP will be include in next update 1~2 weeks later.

Will you also add a laser painter?

7 hours ago, floris_heinen said:

Will you also add a laser painter?

pilotcamera and laser designator.

• Like 2