firewill

F-15 Eagle Series Standalone

f-15 is now updated

Alpha 0.2
- New Skin System
- Afterburner is no longer act like Frame Skip/Drop
- F-15DJ Aggressor Skin
- AGM-65, SDB,SDB II is added into F-15E Loadout Dialog

Also new template (include custom code in config) is updated too.

And, Don't forget update AWS too!

Nice update, thank you ;)

hi firewill I show you one of my mods Japan units but retexture and to encourage to continue your very good work on these aircraft . And if you ever need a helping hand on the sounds of airplanes I can give you sound on tape what I work for my mods.
Good luck for the future.

it is the camo version of the aggressor JASDF 2009 & the squadron of the 305th Air Base Hyakuri

713305F15Photo.png

If you want to see the mod Japan units: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28793

• Like 1

One thing i noticed is that F-15 is extremely agile for such a heavy plane, even when fully armed.

I hasn't used real one, of course, but is it actually THAT agile (probably more agile than F-16)?

It makes bombing runs a bit tricky when you use joystick, just a little pressure on roll axis and your plane doing a full barrel roll in less than a second.

• Like 1

One thing i noticed is that F-15 is extremely agile for such a heavy plane, even when fully armed.

I hasn't used real one, of course, but is it actually THAT agile (probably more agile than F-16)?

It makes bombing runs a bit tricky when you use joystick, just a little pressure on roll axis and your plane doing a full barrel roll in less than a second.

Yes, it's hard to control.

Its designed for Air superiority so its got to be agile. Well, the SU-35 is a super maneuverable fighter and is probably  the most suitable competitor to the F15 so it is possible

rlex was talking about while on bombing runs, so I'm assuming he's referencing the Mud Hen or one of its variants which are not air superiority fighters, as opposed to the 15-Charlie. A fully loaded Strike Eagle should not be as nimble as a vanilla Eagle.

Really love your F-15E! A group of us from the 506th uses it in our regular fun missions and any chance we get to have CAS, your planes are top of the list.  

But one question. Any chance of allowing the WSO pilot to control the weapons release for the future updates something similar to JS' F/A-18F? Since he's the WSO (Weapons system officer) I would assume he would be in control of most of the payload specifically the air-to-ground ordinance. I tried lasing as the WSO and my pilot trying to lock on but it doesn't work for some reason. 

Really love your F-15E! A group of us from the 506th uses it in our regular fun missions and any chance we get to have CAS, your planes are top of the list.  

But one question. Any chance of allowing the WSO pilot to control the weapons release for the future updates something similar to JS' F/A-18F? Since he's the WSO (Weapons system officer) I would assume he would be in control of most of the payload specifically the air-to-ground ordinance. I tried lasing as the WSO and my pilot trying to lock on but it doesn't work for some reason. 

of course i know about that, but some problem in there. i thought i was explained before.. maybe in this thread or F-14. 

well nevermind. who cares about previous post?

again to explain, current Turret system is almost restrict the control of weapon. if Turret is gunner, Pilot is can't lock on of AA Weapon without Gunner. IRL, AA Weapon is for Pilot, Ground Weapon is for WSO.

but current arma3 turret system, we can't divide that.(thats why F/A-18F Pilot have Vulcan only, when not use the manual fire mode)

so thats why WSO can't use Ground Weapon and only use laser designater, because My F-15E WSO is not a gunner. just commander without "command" for solve the Pilot can use AA Weapon by himself.

Great jet, as always.

AI are completely unable to fly it without nose-diving (from what I assume to be the sensitivity of the thing) but it is a joy to use.

Thanks firewill! You make ARMA 3 worthwhile!

Great jet, as always.

AI are completely unable to fly it without nose-diving (from what I assume to be the sensitivity of the thing) but it is a joy to use.

Thanks firewill! You make ARMA 3 worthwhile!

yeah, currently i'm looking into what is problem.maybe too much sensitive for AI.. but honestly i like the sensitive so thats why i make the always that.

currently i'm think about create the new Aircraft Class for AI only, adjust the sensitive and little performance.

yeah, currently i'm looking into what is problem.maybe too much sensitive for AI.. but honestly i like the sensitive so thats why i make the always that.

currently i'm think about create the new Aircraft Class for AI only, adjust the sensitive and little performance.

Whatever you feel is best.

I can live with the little hiccups here and there when the total product is so well done. I really can't thank you enough for the effort and time you put into this and your other mods.

It wants to fly high and fast 

That's what the 15 does best :P

On the topic of ECM, what /exactly/ does it do? Because I've been running it and still getting locked/shot down by missiles despite running ECM.

Working on some USAF skins 

+Darker color of the aircraft ! 

Sorry if i using bad thread for this but just it's related to this aircraft.

Untitledsd.png

• Like 2

I you like,you could always help us with the lots of us want to see in this game,the F-4 Phantom,it has lots of variants to make ,if you want to.

Otherwise ,if someone could make the Ai-mod that makes it fly NOE and cures it`s iffy behaivior ,I would be one happy camper....

This looks better and better...!   

Fin flash on the Seymour Johnson skin should be thinner in width.

when it reach above 400 KMH the jet just moves up even if I am flying at +1500m .

EDIT: when you are going to release 3rd update? I'm so excited for the new features & bug fixes :D

Edited by SasiExpLosioN

Maintenance Report

- Envelope has been adjusted, mean no longer too much of nose up when mid speed.

- F-15E can use GBU-24 Paveway III 

- ReplacePilot code has been added

- Loadout Module for 2d/3d Editor

- Two new skin for F-15J and one skin for F-15C

5C917A73F01EE4AAABEB67A8D105F4E84392DF6F

JASDF 204TFS TAC MEET 2010(F-15J)

C9E717D3282EB3AE54AB5D0F2E0045EEC9E0965C

38FC827673162E56B6F1C5F9711B0B9BD5B9A14C

JASDF 303 TFS TAC MEET 2003 "ç™½é¾ - White Dragon"(F-15J)

84620F3256DBA8E4D95794278AD1A8096DECCA2D

539A8348BA1E005D5E8EC15887B3230532EB9EDC

Florida Air National Guard 125th Fighter Wing(F-15C)

• Like 12

Do you think finding a middle ground with the sensitivity could be a good thing. Its one thing making mod that is true to RL but its another that shows its made because you like it that way. 

I've been struggling to get fond of flying the F15 due to it being so over sensitive. I still give a it a blast on the machloop every now and then but everytime I fly it I think to myself, "this thing feels like a paper aeroplane", Granted I can turn on a dime and weave through valleys on the loop etc but it feels like something out of BF4 or some other arcade poop. 

I've seen these things very up close and personal and i can bet you they don't turn as sharp yours do. I'm sounding like I'm having a rant here. Sorry if it comes across like that. PLEEEEEEASE PLEEEEEEEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEASE Fix the sensitivity?

The handling is a bit sensitive, but workable.  It wants to fly high and fast :)

The ai flying, that's a whole other mess.  Probably nothing Firewill can do about that.

It actually could be fixable. For example, I was playing about on the MACHloop V2 last night and flew four F15 and had four enemy AI on the map. basically I was flying one F15 and the rest were to engage in ACM on the Enemy. Five restarts later after they decided to crash straight into the ground from spotting the enemy, I swapped the aircraft for F18's.

The Aircraft lasted alot longer and took out the enemy I had placed on the map. Could you ask John Spartan to help work out the issue with you then the AI might find the ground a bit less appealing. I only say it like that because there is a noticable difference from what I was seeing between the two aircraft types. 

I really like these jets Firewill, aswell as the other airframes you have made. please continue on them and keep us updated. You've done a great job so far, but for me I'm still trying to battle with the over sensitive flying. Just feels like there is no weight in the aircraft. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JultKcPcKjk

Even in this video you can see the weight in them.

F-15 has been updated on first page 

Alpha 0.3

- New Skin : JASDF 204TFS TAC MEET 2010,303TFS TAC MEET 2003, Florida Air National Guard(F-15C)

- Envelope has been adjusted

- GBU-24 Paveway III Integration(F-15E)

- Loadout Module for 2d/3d Editor

- Replace Pilot code and Attribute has been added
  • Like 1

That Low Vis National Guard F15 is just plane awesome!

E55CCF21C8EC2DFBD676CDE2C65FFEC20325CAFC

4BE4E3186545580A2E6C7AE231E6DDAA4D3DE264

69BCEA019A3687F8C8C847FA6714C526FEA339C9

F-15SE Early WIP

Nice to see this too, is it going to have some stealth fuction like the YF-23?