firewill

F-15 Eagle Series Standalone

on currently system, canopy is can't open&close manually(if use some trick with UAV AI, you can made looks like open the canopy)

Fuel is automatically setting in Init.sqf, because fuel is adjust by "how much you have fueltanks?", i will made some code for "disable Auto Fuel Setting"

if you want zero fuel for aircraft, you make setfuel 0 code after running(its mean running the code in-game)

Ok, thanks for the hint for the fuel.

Indeed, would be great if you could fix that fuel thing :)

On the cockpit thing, on the F-18 by John Spartan (and even on your F-14 maybe?), if you set the fuel to 0, the plane will be with opened canopy and ladder.

That's why I asked :)

Another amazing aircraft Firewill, i think the C and D's need to be painted darker, the current camo almost seems pinky/blue in direct Sunlight 

Is the ROK F15K the default when viewing in VA Will? not seeing the F15E Mountain Home version, and no option to see the different camo scheme either?

Is the ROK F15K the default when viewing in VA Will? not seeing the F15E Mountain Home version, and no option to see the different camo scheme either?

well i don't know why F-15K is only in VA, honestly i'm almost not use VA.

Is there any plans for the AGM-65 to be added to the F15? its a major disadvantage of the aircraft because you can't destroy very many moving vehicles. Other than two with the 84H/K

Is there any plans for the AGM-65 to be added to the F15? its a major disadvantage of the aircraft because you can't destroy very many moving vehicles. Other than two with the 84H/K

GIVE JOB FOR F-16/A-10!

just kidding. because i was looking for exactly hardpoint location for AGM-65, but i found information so will be add it.

You could do just fine if BIS or someone would implement a damn CCIP  :coop:

You can also use the TGP targeting pod script, or perhaps Firewill could "borrow" the GBU-53 from SGT Fuller.  That will be implemented on F-15's irl.

GBU-39 SDB I / GBU-53 SDB II was already made but i didn't include in initial version.

because F-15E Armament Control system is will be change on further version

• Like 3

Very good mod. Thank you. Here are somethings that need your attention:

21l0vad.jpg

21l0vad.jpg

some point is missed but some point is no.

specially some point you noticed is grey or light grey actually. because in Virtual World is too Bright.

sand effect is hidden feature! because that aircraft is built from sand..just kidding. i forgot to the fix that.

• Like 1

50EB1A2D413E08EE64B5E09019999E9FC88BA483

08247DFF40B8F843D08D27727488D656A3B277C1

0894967CAA5E533D76E72A21E9F5C20EA45A3EAB

7C932222AA6D8439A1E8AC0534D419BF19F158AD

38495FD67BCAEDCF49675ED6D9EBE51F5A03BDAE

GBU-39 SDB / GBU-53 SDB II / AGM-65G Maverick

F-16C also can equip SDB/SDB II

• Like 7

I've been "tinkering" with this as an on call CAS using the A3 "support" module, and copied and pasted the oif1 loadout into the init box, it doesn't really want to drop ordanance at all, most of the time it just strafes.. but damn it looks great to have decent looking "fast air" on call.

21l0vad.jpg

I've had none of those problems. All my F15s are fully textured, working and from what I've seen, not made of sand. 

Unless I'm blind af

I've had none of those problems. All my F15s are fully textured, working and from what I've seen, not made of sand.

Unless I'm blind af

I don't know about you however the author approved these problems.

As you can see on his own image. Just look at the white part at the end of the jet. It's not gray or light gray. It's white!

Edited by Masnooper

I don't know about you however the author approved these problems.

As you can see on his own image. Just look at the white part at the end of the jet. It's not gray or light gray. It's white!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/541920848007473905/50EB1A2D413E08EE64B5E09019999E9FC88BA483/

you mean hook? maybe you should take a inside the hook cover. its black and white.

754FA028DE72ABE7E230D701AE5488BA4159C797

BFFE4E00C8629ACEC059F2AED0FDCE6DF8D16325

F-15DJ "Aggressor 2013"

92-8070

Tactical Fighter Training Group / JASDF

currently working for New Skin, list is

- USAF F-15D Aggressor

- Acecombat 6 Garuda 1

• Like 5

you mean hook? maybe you should take a inside the hook cover. its black and white.

Alright, after doing some researches, I admit that I made a mistake about the white part around the tale and blew of it, however it must be more like silver.

For now:

-Whenever afterburner is activated game lags and I think a continuous frame skipping happens till turn it off.

-As SS9 said:"OK, handling is a little sketchy. Waaaay to sensitive"

Thank you

So I'm away on business, but I'm wondering. Is the Tgt posted actually working? Is there a way to access the pod video? Or is it just a map click function to drop gbu s? I've been looking for a decent Tgt pod solution since ArmA 2's Blakes pins mod. But the only one I've found is a script version of attaching an ArmA 3 UAV to the wing. Which, while ok, is not ideal.

Its trying to disguise itself as a SU-27

Firewill do you plan to add camera to the F-15? You have already for F-16 and I think it will be a nice addition.

And finally any progress to lock on camera to a specific target? That would be great but I know the engine limitations :(

Firewill do you plan to add camera to the F-15? You have already for F-16 and I think it will be a nice addition.

And finally any progress to lock on camera to a specific target? That would be great but I know the engine limitations :(

So have the camera track a vehicle? 

So have the camera track a vehicle?

That script is already out there and I've modified it for Firewill F14-15-16 (I don't like F-2). It will be online in a day maybe.
  • Like 1

Alright, after doing some researches, I admit that I made a mistake about the white part around the tale and blew of it, however it must be more like silver.

For now:

-Whenever afterburner is activated game lags and I think a continuous frame skipping happens till turn it off.

-As SS9 said:"OK, handling is a little sketchy. Waaaay to sensitive"

Thank you

funny thing is, F-14 and F-15 is use the same Afterburner script, but F-14 never had "like frame skip". its really funny and stress for me.
WHY F-15, WHY?!

Its trying to disguise itself as a SU-27

F-15DJ : don't shoot! i bring a Vodka!

Su-27: hey, its not a Vodka, its Methanol!

F-15DJ : I Lied.

firewill do u plan to make some russian jets like sukhoi 30;24 or mig 29 ? 

currently not.

Why F-15E is 2 seater?
if pilot can everything, like a control Targeting Pod for himself, maybe we don't need a WSO.

of course, Pilot can control Targeting pod in real life, but arma3 have some limition so someone made the "Targeting Pod Script with attach the UAV"
but i choose the "Pilotcamera" for Single Seater Aircraft, such as F-16C and F-2A. and also i was input function for designate the target when you see it(i don't know why everybody use the scroll button instead define&use the Shortcut.)
but F-15E is two seater Aircraft so i think pilotcamera is don't need for that.

so, Jolly Co-operation with your WSO Buddy!

Firewill, your work is incredible.  Probably the best in Arma ;)

So, where do you think you will go from here?  Flanker variants?  Would be rad.

Can someone explain the advanced GPS targeting thing to me a little better?  Can I attack multiple GPS targets at once like in real life?

Getting used to the handling.  It seems when I equip the Strike Eagle with a new loadout, the conformal fuel tanks and targeting pod mounts become invisible.  Also seems to get a lighter grey texture.  Strike Eagles are always dark grey.

Now who's gonna give me an AK tail or some Israeli ADF textures? :P

EDITED: wow, already fixed.  Unreal work.

EDIT 2: ok, so without hitting the designate button in between weapon launches, I can't launch at a different target for each GPS guided bomb?  Is that an engine limitation since it's technically a laser target?  Would be cool if you could line up 3 targets and lock and fire 1, lock and fire 2, lock and fire 3.  Is that even possible with BIS's engine?  Maybe if it wasn't a laser target that got generated on the map click, but something else like a generic lockable target.

currently not have a plan for flanker.

anyway this video, you will see the engage the five target with each bomb.

again, i forgot the add some shortcut key.(press the button button button)

but you can drop the bomb with more high altitude, more far away. so you have enough time for in Operation.

• Like 2

TGP_Script_Updated_by_Masnooper_v2.0

This is an script file that

Adds a TGP System (Targeting Pad) to most of good planes available.

It has a monitor!!! :-D oh! and a PiP via * (use Numpad's "." to change view)

Can track moving targets, even soldiers.

Can lock on buildings, ground and whatever else.

FLIR Thermal Night vision and etc...

Different zoom levels. Good for scouting and lasing and other things :)

Main Authors: Lala14, Tajin

Modified & Updated by Me

Change log:

v2.0

= Added support of Firwill's standalone planes; F-14, F-15, F-16 and F-2

v1.0

= Modified and corrected most of existed planes

= Added support of USAF 2015

= Added support of standalone SU-22 and SU-34/32

= Added support of Tec CSAT Project: Keftar & Shahan

Download Link:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/186882-modified-and-updated-targeting-pad-system/

Finally found time to have a proper go with the F-15s after a busy Christmas. It's already my favourite of the aircraft you've made; especially the Strike Eagle.

And as always, thanks for your amazing texture templates. I'm already making myself busy with them :D

Ed:- Finished the Royal Saudi Air Force retexes if anyone wants them.
KSA_F15.7z

Contains the above F-15S Strike Eagle with 55th Squadron markings, and an F-15C Eagle with 13th Squadron markings. They're on the Indep side under AAF\Air rather than NATO.

Haven't bothered with an F-15D.

• Like 3