Eagle1992

Eagle's Addon Studios

A Pzh2000 and number 7 or number 8

Working on the Concept of the Mechanised Infantry, which will be, together with Airmobile Infantry, the most important part of the Army i realised that there are some more Vehicles needed for the Army.

The Iveco LMV and the HMMWV already planned could take the HQ and Medevac Duties, but i think a heavier Vehicle would be better for a mechanized Unit.

Thats why i am currently thinking about adding the M113, which is of course pretty old, but also cheap, the next choice would be the german GTK Boxer, but i am also considering the KTO Rosomak or the good old Stryker.

Also needed would be a replacement for the ageing BMP3, i had the swedish CV9040 or the german SPz Puma in mind.

Additionally i decided to introduce the FB MSBS as the Service Rifle for the mechanized Units, because of the possibility to configure the Rife as a Bullpup Rifle and in 7,62mm.

Working on the Concept of the Mechanised Infantry, which will be, together with Airmobile Infantry, the most important part of the Army i realised that there are some more Vehicles needed for the Army.

The Iveco LMV and the HMMWV already planned could take the HQ and Medevac Duties, but i think a heavier Vehicle would be better for a mechanized Unit.

Thats why i am currently thinking about adding the M113, which is of course pretty old, but also cheap, the next choice would be the german GTK Boxer, but i am also considering the KTO Rosomak or the good old Stryker.

Also needed would be a replacement for the ageing BMP3, i had the swedish CV9040 or the german SPz Puma in mind.

Additionally i decided to introduce the FB MSBS as the Service Rifle for the mechanized Units, because of the possibility to configure the Rife as a Bullpup Rifle and in 7,62mm.

As a german, i´d like to have the GTK Boxer and the Puma  :D

As a german, i´d like to have the GTK Boxer and the Puma  :D

Yeah i would like the Boxer too, but with the Puma i would've to compete with the BWMod and i don't think that i've got a chance.

Currently stuck at configuring the Combat Version of the UH-60.

I planned to implement a version with 50Cals and a 40mm Auto Cannon but somehow Arma doesn't like the concept of multiple guns on a Helicopter.

The Scania Truck will be a helpfull addition to Arma 3.A CV 9040 will be of use ,but fix the tracktion so that it can go 60/km /h uphill.

A Rapier/Euromissile system behind a Range Rover would be usefull to this mod.

I think a MIG-29 would be a better choice to the SU-27 because its $1 million cheaper. Well that is unless the government got a small loan of a million dollars 

Su-27 is a beast though. 

I could really use some closeup shots of a SIG MCX and a SIG516, favorably both in 10" and 5,56mm configuration. 

Maybe somebody in the community could provide some (I am counting on you US Arma players  :D )

Yeah i would like the Boxer too, but with the Puma i would've to compete with the BWMod and i don't think that i've got a chance.

The Boxer would be realy great. Both are different Types of Vehicles, with different possible Applications. The main purpose of the Boxer is to transport soldiers, the purpose of the Puma is to fight together with the Infantery. But i really like your project. Keep up the work and maybe, some screenshots would be really nice :) 

The Boxer would be realy great. Both are different Types of Vehicles, with different possible Applications. The main purpose of the Boxer is to transport soldiers, the purpose of the Puma is to fight together with the Infantery. But i really like your project. Keep up the work and maybe, some screenshots would be really nice :)

Currently my only Texture artist is too busy to work on this project, that means that i am unable to put anything into the game, without textures.