Eagle1992

Eagle's Addon Studios

Today I finished the F/A 18C model, now I will start the SU27BEL which is a SU Version armed with western Weapons.

Nice! You're going really fast ;) I'm really curious to see the SU-27!

The SU27 is nearly done so i took a small break from the Airplanes and started the Fuchs IFV.

There will be multiple Versions of the Vehicle:

Stinger Anti Air - Armed with 8 Stinger Missiles and 1 50 Cal.

Hell Fire Antitank - Armed with 4 Hell Fire + 25mm Gun.

40mm Gun Carriage- Armed with a 40mm Bofors.

Cal 50 - Two Versions one with RCWS and one without.

TOW - Armed with a 25mm Gun + 2 TOW.

GMG - the same as with the 50 Cal.

20mm - 20mm Gun mounted on a RCWS

Command and Control - with additional antennaes and a higher Roof in the Back Armed with a RCWS of your Choice (Service Menu)

Ambulance - One Red Cross Version (Unarmed) and one Non Red Cross Version (Armed)

Engineering Vehicle - Equiped with a ECM System, a Mine Plow or a Dozer Shield (Selectable in the Service Menu) armed with a RCWS of your Choice (Service Menu)

All Vehicles that are equipped with a RCWS will have the possibility to choose between: 50 Cal, 20mm, GMG, 5,56mm, 7,62mm and a 7,62 or 50 Cal Gatling. All will affect the vehicle weight and performance.

This affects  Light Vehicles as Iveco LMV, Dingo, Fuchs IFV, Pandur and also the RCWS on the Leopard 1A5EC and Leopard 2A7BEL.

The best thing is: If the Vehicle is using a 5,56mm or 7,62mm Machinegun it will be possible to detach it and use it as a standalone Weapon.

(You could even attach a fucking M4 or USP to the Vehicle's RCWS with the Script Command but who would do this)

(Oh and the Weapon that is to be equiped on the Vehicle has to be in the Inventory of the Vehicle all weapons heavier than 7,62 will count as stationary weapons that are usable with Tripods)

• Like 1

Will the Flanker be able to keep up with Firewalls aircraft? one of the drawbacks of the SU-35S mod is that its too slow 

• Like 2

Will the Flanker be able to keep up with Firewalls aircraft? one of the drawbacks of the SU-35S mod is that its too slow 

The maximum speed will be Mach 2.25 which is about 2390 km/h.

It has supercruise ability which means it is able to reach mach 1.1 without the help of the Afterburner.

It will be one of the most agile Aircrafts in the game if not the most, next to the F35 i plan to implement.

The F/A 18C will have a maximum speed of Mach 1.8 which means 1815 km/h.

• Like 1

The developement will be on nearly halt until late June, due to my deployment with the Army.

My Girlfriend will make some new stuff and post it here but there won't be to much new until i come back.

• Like 2

Just some cheap Eyecandy:

A Navy AV8B providing CAS to a Long Range Recon Team.

ie39atc2.jpg

• Like 2

Just some cheap Eyecandy:

A Navy AV8B providing CAS to a Long Range Recon Team.

ie39atc2.jpg

Nice! Is that the Arma 2 harrier?

It's based on the A2 Model with some tweaks like better Cockpit and the possibility to use a Service Menu etc.

will there be screenshots soon of the Leo1 as stated last year?

will there be screenshots soon of the Leo1 as stated last year?

Asking leads to delays.

I work in my own Pace, I have a nearly 12 hour Job, a Wife and other Hobbies than this

I try to make a high quality Addon and I won't show content that doesn't meet my Standards now.

Asking leads to delays.

I work in my own Pace, I have a nearly 12 hour Job, a Wife and other Hobbies than this

I try to make a high quality Addon and I won't show content that doesn't meet my Standards now.

Wife or girlfriend ? 

The developement will be on nearly halt until late June, due to my deployment with the Army.

My Girlfriend will make some new stuff and post it here but there won't be to much new until i come back.

? :D

Wife or girlfriend ? 

? :D

It's wife. But not since too long so i'm still getting used to it. ^^

• Like 1

Asking leads to delays.

no need for being angry or anything. i am a dev myself and know what it means to work on something (but not why asking delays something).. but then again, i usually dont say that i release this and that and then dont release it.. especially if its only screenshot. but thats me.. so i will wait for the screenshots.

Can you make a 90`s style Willys Jeep MP with rotating red/blue light for us,please? Would be very useful for roadblocks and similar.

no need for being angry or anything. i am a dev myself and know what it means to work on something (but not why asking delays something).. but then again, i usually dont say that i release this and that and then dont release it.. especially if its only screenshot. but thats me.. so i will wait for the screenshots.

I made a full leopard 1a5 with interior, 3d tracks and other features.

It was lost in my HDD Crash and I dont want to do a Leopard again at the moment so it will be one of the last vehicles.

hmm sad to hear.. all the good projects somehow end in hdd crashes.. well, maybe i should start one myself

Finally back at home.

Started working at the Pack again.

I started today with the suspension of the Leopard 1A5, the Sight of the Tank for Gunner and Commander, i think the Leopard should be gameready at the current speed in less then 1 Week.

Additionally i tried to get some off-boresight capability on my F/A 18C but it seems like Arma doesn't allow Weapons with a over 90 degree off-boresight capability.

The BMP-3 Model was one of the Models i lost in my HDD Crash so i had to redo it, because of my Laptop showing bad performance in Blender (3ds max didn't work at all) I have to give it a major overhaul now that i have Access to my PC again. (Now that i can see it on my PC it is really not a pretty Model)

Day 20 of working on the Configs for nearly all missile Weapons in my Mod, Arma really hates any Missile with a range over 10km.

The Spike NLOS used by the T72 AMC Panther, the Cobra and the Brimstone used by the AH64BEL which should have a range of 25km or 40+ km for the Brimstone, are only able to achieve a mobility kill up to 10km, but if the  target is at a distance of 10.001 km, the Missile will just randomly explode.

The AIM120D used by the F/A 18 and the SU27 Wasp, will also explode at any Range above 10km, instead of the actual Range of 70km.

Add that to the inability to get any Weapon with more then 90 off-boresight capability into the game, neither IRIS-T or a AIM-9X, and you will get a really frustrating experience.

• Like 3

Tried the AGM-154 Joint Standoff Weapon on the F/A-18 today, worked just fine on over 50km, something is really strange here.

Tried the AGM-154 Joint Standoff Weapon on the F/A-18 today, worked just fine on over 50km, something is really strange here.

50 km? lol, is there even a point on any map thats 50km in length?

50 km? lol, is there even a point on any map thats 50km in length?

I've used the Australia Map, attacked a RHIB Boat with the JSOW. to test the Range. 

• Like 1

Question to the Community what would you prefer:

1.A heavy Howitzer like a Pzh2000 equipped with RCWS and Addon Armor

2. A Humvee as 120mm Mortar Carrier.

3. A Pandur AFV with a AMOS Mortar

4. A 155mm Howitzer based on a T72 Chassis

5 A classic M270 MLRS

6 A T72 with a MLRS Weapon System

7 A light 105mm Howitzer on T55 Chassis

8 A 203mm Howitzer on a Truck. 

• Like 2