Eagle1992

Eagle's Addon Studios

izpieykp.jpg

I decided about the countries name:

Beladia

So this is now the:

Beladian Armed Forces Mod

After a 2 Years break from Modding i decided to start a new project.

I wanted to make a generic Army Faction that isn't as weak as Taliban but also not as strong as the Russian Forces.

The Faction will be avaible to all sides.

My current Plans include:

Ground Forces:

Infantry Equipment:

Weapons:

AK74M: Service rifle usually used with a MARS Sight.

AKS74U: Paratrooper and Military Police Rifle.

CZ805: Originally planed future AR, 10.000 delivered, currently being discarded because of Issues. Only used by engineer and medical units

Beretta ARX160: Future Servicerifle as part of the Soldier 2020 Program.

FN F2000: New Paratrooper rifle

HK G28:New DMR Rifle

M14: Former DMR Rifle only used in small quantities.

Rheinmetall MG3: Service MMG, but the army is searching for a lighter MMG.

Tokarev TT-33: Service pistol

HK SFP9: New Service Pistol

HK G36K: Used by SF and Recon Units.

HK MG4: Used by SF and Recon Units

FN Minimi: Used by SF and Recon units, but now mostly replaced by the MG4

FN SCAR-L&H: Used by SF and Recon Units.

HK USP 45: Paratrooper, MP and SF Pistol.

HK UMP45: Military Police replacing AKS74U.

SV98: Sniper Rifle used by regular Units.

AWM: New Sniper Rifle.

M98B: SF and Recon Sniper Rifle. (First WIP Pics below)

Uniforms:

BDUs in TCP (Temperate CamoPattern) The old Uniforms of the Army. The Pattern is based of the german Flecktarn but lacking the Black, and replacing the Brown with sand.

BDUs in HCCP (Hot Climate CamoPattern) This Uniforms were bought when the army was first deployed on UN-Peacekeeping Missions in Africa. The Pattern is based of the standard Army Pattern but in a sand-brown instead of green.

Coldweather Clothing System in CCCP (Cold Climate CamoPattern) The Uniforms for the Winter, thicker than the normal BDUs and fitted with a Hood.

BDUs in MPCP (Multi Purpose CamoPattern) This Camopattern is based of the famous Multicam and is mostly green-brown.

Cyre Precision Uniforms in Multicam theese are used by the Paratrooper and SF Units.

(Custom) Ghilliesuits: Multiple Ghilliesuits to fit every Enviroment, made for Sniper and Recon-Teams.

ACUs in ATACS Camo: The Airforce is introducing this pattern for their FACs.

Infantry Protective Equipment:

The Basic Infantry will use a mix of the russian 6B13 and new US-Made SPC Vests with PASGT Helmets.

The Paratroopers will usually wear variants of the CIRAS Vest in Coyote with IBH Helmets.

The SF and Recon Troops will wear Cyre Cage and JPC Platecarrier with Ops Core and MICH2000-2002 Helmets.

Vehicles:

Leopard 1A5EC (75% done expect first screenshots soon)

Leopard 2A7Bel This version of the Leopard 2 was first delivered in late 2015. It is equipped with new Radio equipment, it got a new FN M2 as the Weapon for the loader and a remote controlled HK GMG for the Commander. The Vehicle is also equipped with advanced Mine protection, the Barracuda Camo System and new LAHAT ATGMs.

Pandur AFV 

BMP-3 

Gepard AAA System (50% done)

Fennek: Used as Tank hunter, Anti Air Vehicle and Recon.

Fuchs IFV as ambulance and NBC Vehicle.

Humvee: Used in large quanities as support Vehicle, but not as combat vehicle.

Scania R 500: Truck for transport duties

Eagle V: Used as the front line replacement for the Humvee. Equipped with everything from 7,62mm MMG over GMGs to TOW and Stingerlaunchers.

AMC Panther: Advanced Missile Carrier, this Vehicle is somewhat unique because it is a Tank that mostly relies on missiles to destroy enemy vehicles, it is based on old T72 Tanks that were left in the country after the end of the Soviet Union. The Vehicle is equipped with 12 ready to fire, 24 in storage Spike NLOS, a 12,7mm HMG and two 7,62mm MMGs. It was mostly developed because the government knew that even if the army was equipped with far superior tanks it still be unable to hold the position with only 600 Tanks. This vehicle was made to destroy as many enemy tanks as possible to make it easier for the normal MBTs.

Airforce:

F/A 18C Hornet: THE F/A 18 and the A4 was one of the first things bought by the newly established army in the 1990s, they are still used today and are heavily refitted.

SU-27 Wasp: This version of the SU-27 is equipped with western equipment and able to use Meteor and IRIS-T AAMs, it is considered to be an extremely effective and dangerous Interceptor.

F35B Lightning 2 (heavily debated, it is possible that the order will be stopped and replaced by F15SE)

A4 Skyhawk: It was considered strange when the Beladia bought over 200 A4 Skyhawks in the 1990s because the plane was considered extremely out of date, but after a heavy refit, for example a new computer system, a new Cockpit and new Engines this Aircraft is still a good and reliable addition to the Air Force and was a crucial tool for the local Aviation Industry to get some experience.

AN-26

AH-1W Super Cobra: The AH-1W Super Cobra was also one of the first purchases of the Army, it is an extremely deadly attack helicopter, especially after some updates in the late 2000s, which added  a local Terrain-following radar, LAHAT Missiles and IRIS-T Missiles and replaced the 20mm Gatling with a new 25mm Gun with much better Firepower. 

AH-64BEL: The AH64BEL is basically a AH64E with some local modifications like LAHAT Missiles, IRIS-T Missiles, a local Terrain-following radar and some Armor additions.

UH1N (currently being decommissioned) The UH1N was also bought in the 90s, but is one of the few vehicles purchased in the time period that are currently being decommissoned because of the age of the Airframe and the UH60s bought in 2003-2007 which are considered to be the far superior Helicopter.

UH60BEL Black Hawk: The UH60BEL Black Hawk got the same modifcation as all Helicopters in the beladian Army, they are equipped with  a local Terrain-following radar, new Rotorblades and armor additions. A few of them are already equipped with new engines, a process expected to be complete in 2018.

A320: The A320 is used as a transport and medevac aircraft.

A340: Used for aerial refueling. Only 4 in service.

Navy:

Frigate: Bremen Class Frigate bought from Germany

Corvettes: Tarantul Class.

AV-8BEL: A local Version of the Harrier, bought in 2001 they were intended to operate from a then planned Helicopter carrier but now they are sometimes operating from Frigates.

I will take suggestions for Name of the Mod, Equipment and other Stuff.

Police Forces: 

Police Units:

ERTF: The Emergency Reaction Task Force is a federal police counter terrorism unit, it is heavily armed and very well trained.

SRT: Special Respone Team, consisting of normal Police Officers with more training, this Unit will respond to armed robberies or situations with guns in general.

All Police vehicles are painted in white/blue like requested by the European Union. All Vehicles are marked with "Police"

The Police is using the following Vehicles:

Skoda Octavia: Standard Police Cruiser equipped with Blue Lightbars 

Mercedes C Class: Standard Cruiser of the Highway Patrol additionally marked with yellow high visibility markings

VW Touareg: Police Car used in rural Areas

Ford Transit: Used as prisoner transport vehicle / mobile command

Different unmarked Cars: Used by the ERTF and SRT and the State / Federal Criminal Investigation Department

Equipment used by the Police:

Walther P99: Used as the standard firearm for all officers

Colt R0977: Automatic Firearm, one on every Vehicle, also used by some of the ERTF and SRT Operators.

Reming 870: Shotgun used by the SRT and the ERTF.

HK MP7: Standard weapon of the SRTs.

HK G36C: The G36C, equipped with EOTech 552, LLM-01, a Magpul AFG and the IdZ Stock is usually used by the ERTF.

Steyr Elite: Used as precision rifle by SRTs.

Haenel RS9: Used by ERTFs as precision rifle chambered in 338.

The Country itself:

gdxyvzeh.png

Flag of the Country

vsajv4xw.jpg

Coat of Arms

Basic Data:

Position: Eastern Europe with connection to the Baltic Sea.

Population: 21 Million (2014)

Size: 189,000 km².

Founded in 1993

Borders: Russia, Poland, Lithuania.

Politcal:

Type: Federal Republic

Current Government: Social-Conservative coalition. (Next Election in 2017)

Head of State: President Jakub Ostrowski

Head of Government: Chancellor Karolina Rutkowska

Part of: United Nations, NATO, European Union.

Human Development Index: 0,899 (Place 15 Worldwide)

Gross domestic product (GDP): $567.102 billion

Military Spending: 24.385 bilion 4.3% of the GDP.

Number of Soldiers: 295.593.

History:

The Country was a long time part of the prussian Empire, because of that it flag still contains the Eagle based on the prussian eagle.

After World War 2 in which it fought along with the Nazi German troops til 1944 when it was "liberated" by Soviet Troops, it was part of the Soviet Union which was one of the darkest hours in history of its near past.

Because of that most of the population has still a strong hate against russia, even more since russia invaded Chernarus.

In 1993 shortly after the dissolution of the Soviet Union it was decided to establish a federal state.

After only 15 Years in 2008 the country was the strongest economy in Eastern Europe.

The country has especially strong relations to germany because of its prussian history and many People see germany as a "Brother Country".

The Flag means: From a bright time (The time before World War 2 and the Soviet Union) through a bloody time (WW2 and Soviet Union) back to the brightness.

• Like 4

wow, finally a Leo1 :) What does EC stand for in 1A5EC ? never heard of that. to the MBT.. maybe a Leo2 with different modules.. like the canadian version or the Leo 2 PSO

Nice project!

My opinion for MBT:

-Leo2A7 or the standard Arma 3 one

Light vehicle:

-Iveco LMV

Air:

-Su-27 (or su-30?) or maybe a mig-35?

-F-15SE

Have you started work on the Bremen-Class? I could send you a model I made, it would need a lot of work though

wow, finally a Leo1 :) What does EC stand for in 1A5EC ? never heard of that. to the MBT.. maybe a Leo2 with different modules.. like the canadian version or the Leo 2 PSO

EC Stands for enhanced capabilities, it is basically a version of the Leopard 1 made or for the 21st Century this includes optinal ERA, a surveillance Mast similar to that of the Fennek, a new engine, and the possibility to carry two Hellfire or 4 Stinger. It will have a service menu where you can choose this stuff and the camo as all vehicles

Have you started work on the Bremen-Class? I could send you a model I made, it would need a lot of work though

Yeah that would be great I am always open for help!

• Like 1

News: I switched from Blender to Zbrush. This will delay the Work but now I decided to make interior models for all Vehicles and I was able to make new Uniform models in just 2 hours!

Additionaly I want to announce that I will add the Zubr Class and the Harrier Gr9 for the Navy.

• Like 1

I second the Iveco LMV , for a new MBT, Challenger :D or perhaps heavily modified m60 m60_phoenix.jpg

• Like 1

Out of curiosity where are your Military Forces supposedly located and what is their alignment ?

Out of curiosity where are your Military Forces supposedly located and what is their alignment ?

In Eastern Europe near Poland. Their "Lore" alignment is the EU since the early 2000s but i plan to add them to all sides.

Pretty advanced stuff for a "step above taliban"

You shouldn't forget there are two types of equipment, the Equipment that is currently bought and the standard equipment.

Only few Units use the high end equipment.

Additionally there are reservist who usually use FAL, M48 and Stuff. (Whoops accidental announcement but they are in a far future Q2 2016)

The mod pack it self is planned for a late January release.

• Like 2

And my harddrive died... I lost about 40% of my already done content. I hope i can recover the most of it (next to around 200GB of photos).

Most of it were textures and stuff like that which were done by my Girlfriend who is now abroad which means I will probably have to delay this mod because I am no skilled texture artist.

• Like 1

Sad to hear, He also faced that problem some time ago and lost some guns, my recomendation is that you find a cloud solution that can hold the stuff you really need or "done assets" or invest in a secondary backup external drive, trust me its worth it.

Early design for the TCP (Temperate Camo Pattern)

z98drumk.png

and HCCP (Hot Climate CamoPattern)

ihemxaui.jpg

I think a MIG-29 would be a better choice to the SU-27 because its $1 million cheaper. Well that is unless the government got a small loan of a million dollars 

• Like 1

I think a MIG-29 would be a better choice to the SU-27 because its $1 million cheaper. Well that is unless the government got a small loan of a million dollars

Because of its nature as ex soviet state the SU27 would be old soviet ones that were deployed in the country when the union collapsed.

• Like 2

I search somebody with experience shooting the ARX160 for config purposes like recoil and stuff like that.

Additionally somebody who has experience with modelling Ghillie Suits.

• Like 1

I search somebody with experience shooting the ARX160 for config purposes like recoil and stuff like that.

Additionally somebody who has experience with modelling Ghillie Suits.

If you want ask to Massi to use the Arx 160 from his pack, I use it in my mod and it's really nice!
  • Like 2

If you want ask to Massi to use the Arx 160 from his pack, I use it in my mod and it's really nice!

According to my knowledge Massis's ARX160 is the A2 Version which is basically for SF Units.

According to my knowledge Massis's ARX160 is the A2 Version which is basically for SF Units.

I don't think that the differences between the A1 and A2 versions are very much visible in the game (the slightly shortened recoil and a slight difference in the length of the barrel)... If you want you can see some in-game screens of the rifle in my thread!
  • Like 1

I don't think that the differences between the A1 and A2 versions are very much visible in the game (the slightly shortened recoil and a slight difference in the length of the barrel)... If you want you can see some in-game screens of the rifle in my thread!

It isn't really visible but i am a perfectionist i would get sleepless nights if i would know that i released the wrong Rifle.

I think that Massi's Weapons are great but it is simply not the rifle i am searching for.

• Like 1

Today I finished the F/A 18C model, now I will start the SU27BEL which is a SU Version armed with western Weapons.

• Like 1