On 10/29/2018 at 7:16 PM, ravenleg said:

This question is more about modules in general, but is there a way to programmatically/dynamically synchronize a module to a game object (as opposed to doing it manually in the editor using Connect > Sync To)?

For instance, if I wanted to attach an editor-placed Loadout Manager to a vehicle that was spawned in midway through a game by a script.

Sorry for the late answer, I don't really check these forums anymore. There is a way to programmatically sync modules, but the modules would need to be specifically setup to accommodate this behavior and thus will not work in their current state.

However, you can manually add the loadout manager action via code.

_someVehicle addAction ["Access Loadout Manager", "[nil,'open', _this] call SpyderAddons_fnc_loadoutManager"]];

• Like 1

Issue with Recruitment and Vehicle Spawner modules.

When I access them in game they don't show a list of vehicles or recruits. 

Am I doing something wrong? I add the modules, then link them to an entity I can access, then put down a marker and name it, lastly I choose the marker name under vehicle spawner. 

14 hours ago, Vemau said:

Issue with Recruitment and Vehicle Spawner modules.

When I access them in game they don't show a list of vehicles or recruits. 

Am I doing something wrong? I add the modules, then link them to an entity I can access, then put down a marker and name it, lastly I choose the marker name under vehicle spawner. 

I didn't work with it for a longer time.. But don't you have to define factions classes inside the modules config? The module needs to know what faction's units/vehicles should be provided for the players.