10 hours ago, Jaki said:

is hidden selection, like knee pads going to work with it if we combine it with US Military mod?

The short answer is no.  The long answer is complicated.  If things go to plan I may release a separate mod that will include kneepads.

3 hours ago, Fanatic72 said:

So will these uniforms fit with the old rigs and vests from your mod or only with the "A3 body" suitable ones?

No they will not.  The old rigs were made based on the A2 body so there will be clipping issues.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Delta Hawk said:

No they will not.  The old rigs were made based on the A2 body so there will be clipping issues.

So will you adjust the vests to fit the new body?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simkas said:

So will you adjust the vests to fit the new body?

This will answer your question: 

15 hours ago, Delta Hawk said:

It's just BDUs and caps for now since I don't have time to redo everything in this mod so I will be releasing it as a stand alone uniform mod. 

Remember addon making is a hobby, other priorities do have to come first :f:

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

This will answer your question: 

Remember addon making is a hobby, other priorities do have to come first :f:

Adjusting already existing models shouldn't be very difficult though, I've done stuff like that in the past and it's usually pretty quick. Hell, I could even help out with that myself.

3 hours ago, VileBeggar said:

Very cool! What unit markings are included? 

They will have proper insignia and clan markings.  Along with it I'll include about 20-30 patches.  I'm also including the ability to use hidden selections for the nametapes and collar rank.  Someone is working on a dialogue that will make setting the nametapes much easier than using the setobjecttexture command.

• Like 6

On 11/11/2018 at 9:47 PM, Delta Hawk said:

I will be releasing the BDUs that I've made awhile ago that are based on the A3 body.  It's just BDUs and caps for now since I don't have time to redo everything in this mod so I will be releasing it as a stand alone uniform mod.  Since it fits A3 bodies it can use all of the A3 gear and equipment, including a few period accurate stuff in RHS and the VEST mods.

14 hours ago, Delta Hawk said:

They will have proper insignia and clan markings.  Along with it I'll include about 20-30 patches.  I'm also including the ability to use hidden selections for the nametapes and collar rank.  Someone is working on a dialogue that will make setting the nametapes much easier than using the setobjecttexture command.

What a great early Christmas present this is. Hallelujah!

• Like 2

I'm running into a problem though.  I don't know what to call a separate uniform mod.  I wanted to call it Proper BDUs as an inside joke (Proper, Propper, get it?) but that limits the scope of future....well lets not get ahead of ourselves.  I can't call it USM Uniforms because that might be confusing.  Any ideas?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Delta Hawk said:

I'm running into a problem though.  I don't know what to call a separate uniform mod.  I wanted to call it Proper BDUs as an inside joke (Proper, Propper, get it?) but that limits the scope of future....well lets not get ahead of ourselves.  I can't call it USM Uniforms because that might be confusing.  Any ideas?

"Cool ass pre-GWOT guchi gear mod"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

USM A3 Uniforms? USM A3 Uniforms and Gear?

It's not ideal, though.  Prop(p)er BDUs is more colourful by far.

• Like 1

You could skip the abbrev and call it US Military Uniforms (80's-90's) or US Military BDUs (that implies it's pre ACU/MARPAT days), that was it's a little less synonymous with "USM" 

• Like 2

Just now, HaceElOso said:

It's not ideal, though.  Prop(p)er BDUs is more colourful by far.

This guy gets it!

Just now, x_DarkSpecter_x said:

You could skip the abbrev and call it US Military Uniforms (80's-90's) or US Military BDUs (that implies it's pre ACU/MARPAT days), that was it's a little less synonymous with "USM" 

I wish it was easy to just say USM Uniforms or US Military Uniforms...but it includes some extra uniforms not specific to the US Military.

• Like 2

I wish it was easy to just say USM Uniforms or US Military Uniforms...but it includes some extra uniforms not specific to the US Military.

What about Military Uniforms (80's-90's) since the US is the problem.

• Thanks 1

I think I'll call them DHI (Delta Hawk Innovations) Uniforms.  So I'm currently working on officer ranks, which is a giant pain because US Army Officers have branch insignias on their collars, like cavalry, artillery, special forces and infantry.  So that means for every officer rank, there's about 6 branch options...in OD green and desert.  Do you all think I should still add Butterbars?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1