Yeah I have cup weapons and us mil mod from steam workshop, works just fine. I like the US Helmets, nice stuff.

• Like 1

Are there any chanches for update of this mod or you  complytly abbandon this project ? 

42 minutes ago, kilroy_pl said:

Are there any chanches for update of this mod or you  complytly abbandon this project ? 

Hi, asking for addon updates is against forum rules and is considered spam. Pleas read the rules on the main page. Thanks

• Like 2

On 13.04.2017 at 10:17 PM, ineptaphid said:

Hi, asking for addon updates is against forum rules and is considered spam. Pleas read the rules on the main page. Thanks

Sorry, this is my favourite mod and i was just curious if autor is going start working again on this project becous ther is still a lot of gear from 80's and 90's theat would be great to make missions about cold war. 

2 hours ago, kilroy_pl said:

Sorry, this is my favourite mod and i was just curious if autor is going start working again on this project becous ther is still a lot of gear from 80's and 90's theat would be great to make missions about cold war. 

While I agree that this is a fantastic mod, please remember that people make mods as a hobby, for us to enjoy for free. Often real life gets in the way of people being able to work on their projects, and so we have the rules in place to make sure people respect mod makers efforts.

• Like 4

Unfortunately because of certain issues beyond my control there won't be any new content any time soon.  Hopefully at some point I can update this mod to be compatible with the latest version of ArmA but a lot of different things have taken their toll on me.  Maybe in the future if I'm able to fix these issues I can continue work on this mod.  Thanks for your support guys.

• Like 12

Can you make the backpack radio work with Task Force Radio?

1 hour ago, Mansee said:

Can you make the backpack radio work with Task Force Radio?

You can do it by yourself by making simple additional config.

Here s a tutorial:

Regards.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bolo861 said:

You can do it by yourself by making simple additional config.

Is it possible to make a config for the holster/pistol on floor bug or is that defined on the model?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, khaosmatical said:

Is it possible to make a config for the holster/pistol on floor bug or is that defined on the model?

Holster pistol on floor bug? I am afraid that I am not aware of that one. Could You please elaborate, maby screenshot?

Regards. 

It's been a long standing issue for this mod. When using the woodland PASGT vests, the secondary weapon shows between the feet of the player's character, half burried in the ground.

1 hour ago, cocker said:

It's been a long standing issue for this mod. When using the woodland PASGT vests, the secondary weapon shows between the feet of the player's character, half burried in the ground.

That s the thing it doesn t compute. Havn t Delta Hawk fixed that bug like a year ago or so. Are You guys using newest version of the mod Ver A3.0.90B?

Regards.

4 minutes ago, bolo861 said:

That s the thing it doesn t compute. Havn t Delta Hawk fixed that bug like a year ago or so. Are You guys using newest version of the mod Ver A3.0.90B update4?

Regards.

Tried Steam and PlayWithSix version, all the woodland vests have this problem, the rest do not.

ybE3DEG.jpg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, khaosmatical said:

Yes You re right The old error stil persists. Unfortunately we cen t do anything abaut it, pistol holser proxies are coded as proxies on .p3d model..Interesting thing though that besides that one 3d model of vest is used across the board the issue persists only on woodland vests.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2017 at 8:46 PM, khaosmatical said:

I'm not trying to negate the issue of the pistols.  It is a bug I should have fixed a lot sooner.  I still plan on fixing it (though I know that doesn't mean much).  But why would you be carrying a m9 pistol at all?  Contrary to video games hardly anybody in the military carries a M9.  They're simply a logistical nightmare and a combat ineffective sideshow with a guide rod that borderlines on a comedy show because of how poorly they're designed.  Officers only carry them so they can feel important.  Platoon Sargent carry them so they have something else to bitch about.  Medics may carry them because they're too lazy to carry M16s.  Machine gunners may carry them but I promise you they don't want to.  Mortarmen are suppose to carry them, but everyone knows mortarmen don't matter and they're lucky they even get...acknowledged.  A radio guy may carry one but that's only to shoot himself in the head because the Platoon Sargent keeps bitching about why he's always in the com shop and not playing fuck fuck games with the rest of the platoon.  It's like the platoon plays "hot potateo" with the m9 and the only person that willingly grabs it is Butterbars.

I will fix it though.

• Like 30
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Delta Hawk said:

I'm not trying to negate the issue of the pistols.  It is a bug I should have fixed a lot sooner.  I still plan on fixing it (though I know that doesn't mean much).  But why would you be carrying a m9 pistol at all?  Contrary to video games hardly anybody in the military carries a M9.  They're simply a logistical nightmare and a combat ineffective sideshow with a guide rod that borderlines on a comedy show because of how poorly they're designed.  Officers only carry them so they can feel important.  Platoon Sargent carry them so they have something else to bitch about.  Medics may carry them because they're too lazy to carry M16s.  Machine gunners may carry them but I promise you they don't want to.  Mortarmen are suppose to carry them, but everyone knows mortarmen don't matter and they're lucky they even get...acknowledged.  A radio guy may carry one but that's only to shoot himself in the head because the Platoon Sargent keeps bitching about why he's always in the com shop and not playing fuck fuck games with the rest of the platoon.  It's like the platoon plays "hot potateo" with the m9 and the only person that willingly grabs it is Butterbars.

I will fix it though.

Hahaha - totally right @Delta Hawk: That s why I nor any of my clan buddies havn t even noticed that pistol bug in like a year of using Your Mod. We simply don t carry much pistols into the boonies... Even my tankers lug M16s - they suppose to have one on their vehicle s TO&E anyway.

Regards.

• Like 2

DH, you made my day! :-D

Well, hope you will update them so we can carry a real sidearm, a 1911!

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Delta Hawk said:

snip

It all makes sense now. MY VIRTUAL OPERATING LIFE IS A LIE!

I probably should have phrased it better, I mean't that if it were possible to do with a config I would have tried to make one.

• Like 2

Hi, Delta Hawk. Is the mod will continue receive updates? It has so much potential...

• Like 4