So finally I have updated my mod.  You can find the updated link on the first post.  Steam workshop has also been updated.  I wish I could say I did a lot but unfortunately I can't.  I added armor values, fixed the hit point issue, added the pistol holster, fixed some wrong texture links and some other stuff I don't remember.

Note about pistols.  For vests without holsters if you get a pistol is just floats there.  To fix this I would have to redo the vests which I might do later.  Keep in mind though pistols generally were not issued to most military personnel.

I'm not sure what I'll do in the next update but we'll see.

That is plenty. It's still labor no matter how much and without compensation. You have our greatest thanks for any amount of work you do. 

• Like 1

all the guys are in one group in the Eden editor could you fix so it more easy for us to place units?

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/502525219786362636/56230CDF6AA4B4D4B67F3800F9F765FC55504ED1/

In the Eden Update, groups were changed for the Eden Update. New groups will need to be created to keep this tidier, Im sure they will be added in time (No idea when, addon making is a hobby after all). 

Cg-Q6NaWUAA4wYk.jpg

i have two pistols now  :lol:

still the problem on woodland series.

thank you from my heart for keep updating this great mod.

I know pistols not issued to most military personnel.

I'am making some somalia-erra scout sniper and marine recon company mission. they do have some pistols.

sorry for poor english :(

i have two pistols now  :lol:

still the problem on woodland series.

thank you from my heart for keep updating this great mod.

I know pistols not issued to most military personnel.

I'am making some somalia-erra scout sniper and marine recon company mission. they do have some pistols.

sorry for poor english :(

That's interesting.  Long time ago when I was testing errors I couldn't replicate the extra pistol.  I think I might know what the error is.  I'll poke around and see if it's what I'm thinking.  I would like to ask you though if you could unload all of your mods except USM, CUP and CBA and see if the problem still exists.

Thank you for the link.  Quick answers like this speeds things up so much for me.  The thing that takes up most of my time is trying to figure stuff out.

FINALLY THE PATCH!

includes Tfar Support ?

@Delta if you want deep information about 90', 00' equipment, i could help.

I'll see what I can do.

• Like 3

Cg_VOJEUcAAH_tU.jpg

Still two pistols.

it only happens to woodland series vests.

DCU or desert working perfectly fine.

• Like 1

Delta Hawk,

Sir, in the new update pistols inside the holster are added by script or something inside the model of the vest ?

One of the best mod for the arma. Any plans to remove the cup weapons. Can you add M16A1 of Robert Hammer inde your mod. So we dont need cup weapons. Cup weapons looks like shit....

• Like 1

JSOCarma3, there's no need for being rude of course unless you want to see CUP fanbois raging at you ;)

Also, great update but still waiting for Eden Groups and dependency-free.

• Like 1

JSOCarma3, there's no need for being rude of course unless you want to see CUP fanbois raging at you ;)

but CUP's M16A1…no good
  • Like 1

but CUP's M16A1…no good

Delta Hawk,

Sir, in the new update pistols inside the holster are added by script or something inside the model of the vest ?

One of the best mod for the arma. Any plans to remove the cup weapons. Can you add M16A1 of Robert Hammer inde your mod. So we dont need cup weapons. Cup weapons looks like shit....

I think DeltaHawk used CUP because it's a common addon and have M16s (A1 is not even in CUP, only A2), M4s and M240 in the same pack.

Can't wait to see yours M16A1 anyway...

• Like 2

Delta Hawk,

Mate that was rude as fuck, I am not a fan of CUP because yes some of the weapons do look a bit bad but I think it's great for the mod because there are a lot weapons used in the 80's and 90's in CUP. Also do you know how hard it is to make a model, give it sounds, animations, and then write a config for it to be used in game? Maybe go ahead and make your own pack so we can use that instead, give us some M16A1s, some MP5s, some M4s and maybe even a few pistols and launchers. Try not to be a dickhead next time.

• Like 4

I am not against Cup, CUP is awesome, but I dont like the M16..

Copy, my bad.  

But if u paly with RHS or SMA or HLC, you fell the model, sound, texture quality of these models are awesome. RHS is the best in everything.....

I apologize for my stupidness, and speaking my mind openly..

Sorry.

Dont forget that CUP is just a port of old BIS content on Arma 3. The model it's the same used on Arma 2 , so it can't be better than that. 

Maybe one day they will fix the reload animation , it's the only thing I don't understand they have not changed since there is a nice vanilla animation for it.

But CUP has it's own thread... let's return on topic.

DeltaHawk , I would like to create some vest based on the models of your uniforms ( just to not re-invent the wheel since they are GREAT ).

Is it possible to have the model of the torso so i can model vests "on" it?

I am not against Cup, CUP is awesome, but I dont like the M16..

You don't need cup unless you plan on zeusing in groups of USMC or Army. If you are just using the uniforms use whatever weapons you want just don't spawn a unit in 3d editor without first removing his weapons or spawn NATO guys and redress them by right clicking on them, select arsenal and give them their custom starting equipment.

• Like 1

Dont forget that CUP is just a port of old BIS content on Arma 3. The model it's the same used on Arma 2 , so it can't be better than that. 

Maybe one day they will fix the reload animation , it's the only thing I don't understand they have not changed since there is a nice vanilla animation for it.

But CUP has it's own thread... let's return on topic.

It won't have been changed yet as there is an huge amount of content to tweak and change. Remember they have ported everything from Arma2 plus extra content :).

Anyway enough CUP, lets get back on topic :)

Also please keep the language polite, I have already have had to issue two warnings for foul and inappropriate language.

• Like 2

Anyway enough CUP, lets get back on topic :)

Agreed, however I'd like to add my input on this redundant topic of CUP.  I clearly state for everyone why in my readme I choose and support CUP.

DeltaHawk , I would like to create some vest based on the models of your uniforms ( just to not re-invent the wheel since they are GREAT ).

Is it possible to have the model of the torso so i can model vests "on" it?

At some point I will be rolling out new BDUs that are much better.  I have to tweak the sizing of them a little bit to avoid possible clipping issues with vests but when I do I'll give you to torso so you can make vests.

• Like 10

@Deltahawk i just make some model's that i think you will like, talking about it on firsts pages of this topic. Just check PM.

you guys can always make a replacement config that can work as a patch to replace the weapons used. like there is a mod that replaces CSAT insectoids with guys with more contemporary helmets and stuff.

it's a great solution for such a minor thing because:

1. no need to alter original pbos, which you aren't allowed to without permission of the author (would be overkill anyways)

2. no need to try to make the author do things your way

3. you learn something along the way

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Great mod Delta Hawk,

Does anyone know if there are any Mil sim groups/Realism groups that use this mod?

Thanks in advance 

My community uses these. We love it.

But it's in czech...

Yeah. :) Try Team One Tactical for an english-speaking community that uses these as well.

This mod i great. Is there a chance to add RDF and ERDL uniforms in future together with M1 helmets ? 

How could I wear the knee pads, I saw a unit wearing that, I don't know the class...