not a big issue but perhaps enlarge the backpack (Field Pack, LC-1, Large) cargo size    its a large bag but it seems to be only capable of holding 7  30rnds stanag mags :P

It seems i was not looking right :P 

Hey did you think about support for TFR if present in mods? There is alredy radio/backpack that could be used to work with TFR.

• Like 1

Hi, noticied that your CfgPatches doesn't have any requiredAddons. This could cause errors if you're referencing external classes. Just a tip for next release

Hey @Delta Hawk, have you considered the KAC Masterkey for your future weapons pack?

Do you plan on adding BDUs with flight gloves and/or rolled sleeves, for example, for the Special Forces? I dislike requesting, but if there's things I'd personally like to see, those are top of the list. Right there with the knee pads too.

Thank you greatly for this mod.

• Like 1

Have to say I am enjoying this mod, particularly the 8 point covers. Best version of these hats out there as far as I'm concerned. Would it be possible, at some later date, to retexture them in some other camo patterns and perhaps release them as a standalone mod? Thanks for your efforts.

Still waiting for WithSix :(

Cant you download and install it normally? Its quite easy to do.

• Like 3

Cant you download and install it normally? Its quite easy to do.

I can and have been enjoying the mod via AH, but with development (hopefully) spurring on with this mod I'd rather have it on WithSix for updating practicality. Generally I try to have everything on WithSix, it makes mod management very easy.

This is one of the best mod I've seen, so far! I was really itching for some classic 80's/90's loadout, and yours are as best as this could get.

Only problem found so far has been reported by jona33:

Fantastic mod-one bug though is that all the woodland PAGST vests have a misdefined holster, so the pistol ends up being between the player's legs when "holstered". Other than that it all works brilliantly and the quality is top notch. 

Might it be a refrence to his other "pistol" ;P

Jk, hopefully it gets fixed quickly

Haha :-D

BTW, are there any plans to include LC2 medium Alice packs ?

Hey, Gents. I downloaded the Mod & added it; however, as I login I get "Addon US_Military_Units M require CA_E ". I can't use the mod in game (Not even uniforms) and I am assuming it's because of CA_E error. I cannot find anything on the Net to figure this out. Please Help....

Hey, Gents. I downloaded the Mod & added it; however, as I login I get "Addon US_Military_Units M require CA_E ". I can't use the mod in game (Not even uniforms) and I am assuming it's because of CA_E error. I cannot find anything on the Net to figure this out. Please Help....

You have loaded CUP Weapons?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27489

from OP

REQUIRED ADDONS

This mod requires Community Upgrade Project (CUP) Weapons to use the editor units, however it does not require CUP to use the uniforms, vests and equipment.

Armaholic - http://www.armaholic...ge.php?id=27489

Steam workshop - http://steamcommunit...US MILITARY MOD

• Like 2

My unit has been playing with the mod since it came out, and it's really a top quality mod!

This

This is one of the best mod I've seen, so far! I was really itching for some classic 80's/90's loadout, and yours are as best as this could get.

Only problem found so far has been reported by jona33:

I also found the medic and radio field pack to be a little glitched. It doubles the items inside everytime you view it in the editor, and the same if somebody joins the server. It runs the "addmagazine" etc script again and again.

Hey delta hawk, can you modify the load of the ST-138, AN/PRC-77 backpack to allow for the ACRE2 AN/PRC-77 and AN/PRC-117F to be fitted? It'd be really cool tweak for groups that use ACRE2, so we RTOs with this backpack.

Also, the bandolier backpacks don't actually have enough load to carry the amount of ammo (for CUP at least) advertised on the item name.

i.e. "Bandolier, NATO 7.62x51mm, 100 rnd x 4" can only hold 1 of these ammo boxes ("100Rnd. M240").

Any response would be cool. Thanks!

You could make a config patch for your group, as long as you don't violate the USMM EULA.

the missing face_hub hitpoint selection in the mlods of the uniforms are causing game and server crashes occasionally

the missing face_hub hitpoint selection in the mlods of the uniforms are causing game and server crashes occasionally

The leg hitpoints have problems as well.

Using ACE, the hitpoints for the legs are underground: http://i.imgur.com/T1UhFvu.jpg

This sort of behavior was seen as a result of sample models that were missing missing certain memory points (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=20761#c93372). Not sure whether that's the case here or what.

Hey everyone.  Sorry for the lack of updates.  I'm a little burnt out right now for a lot of reasons but I'm taking note of all the bugs.  Some of this stuff I would have never found out on my own like the face hitpoint. 

I'm still looking at a PlayWithSix release but I've always been frustrated with PlayWithSix so I can't say when it'll get done.

In the meantime until I fix the bugs anyone can make external configs for the mod as long as you don't open the PBO.  If you like I can even post the config files.

• Like 4

G'day Delta Hawk. Looking forward to the update when it arrives, but take your time. Posting the config files could be a good idea for some of the config magicians to provide a quick fix until you get the time to complete the update yourself. Keep up the good work.