Thanks very much for this release. Is this compatible with / do you have plans to make it compatible with the ALiVE mod?

• Like 1

Awesome Work! @Delta Hawk 

Perfect job, perfect textures and nice resolution and models!

If you need help in identifying the inventory of a soldier from 90 to 03 will be happy to help you.
Here is page of my reenactment group. https://www.facebook.com/7thMarineRegimentReenactment

PW.
If it is a 1990 to mid, is any chance for MOPP Suits (NBC) M17 / A1 masks or Fighting Load Carrier Vests, Outer tactical Vests gen1, Molle (1) Patrol packs ?

• Like 1

Might we see an icon added to your content in the Arsenal? I'm talking about the rotor icons here: http://arma3.com/assets/img/post/images/scanning_2015_1.jpg

How: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/185275-how-to-have-custom-icons-for-items-in-the-arsenal/?p=2921960

This makes identifying which content is from where much faster. :)

Hmmm, I'll add that in an update.

Thank you.

Thanks Delta Hawk  :)

ArmA3.de Mirror added:

dbutton1_A3.jpg

US Military Mod by Delta Hawk (v1.0)

Kind regards

Miller

Thank you.

Thanks very much for this release. Is this compatible with / do you have plans to make it compatible with the ALiVE mod?

I'll look into it.

Awesome Work! @Delta Hawk 

Perfect job, perfect textures and nice resolution and models!

If you need help in identifying the inventory of a soldier from 90 to 03 will be happy to help you.

Here is page of my reenactment group. https://www.facebook.com/7thMarineRegimentReenactment

PW.

If it is a 1990 to mid, is any chance for MOPP Suits (NBC) M17 / A1 masks or Fighting Load Carrier Vests, Outer tactical Vests gen1, Molle (1) Patrol packs ?

I would like to make that stuff but I have to redo just about everything to make the models graphically compatible with ArmA3 equipment first before I start on new stuff like that.  I also want to take the special forces route a little so new infantry stuff might not happen any time soon.

• Like 3

OMG!!!!!!!! this is a stunning work!!!!     (request....  a 7.62 x 51 bandolier for AAF  :D )

3OamSIx0H53hukHmq4uLfoaS2dXwD7tbF8aJzySO

Thanks for the release, Delta Hawk. It's great to see one of my favourite mods from Arma 2 now appearing in Arma 3 as well.

I've found a small issue so far; it appears the memory points on the character have been set incorrectly for the legs. This causes issues in mods such as ACE3. RHS infantry had the issue as well, but fortunately, there's a solution to be found here: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=20761.

Again, thanks for the mod. Our community is definitely going to be using these. :)

Still no help with needed CUP PBO's :(

The only advice I could give would be take out the obvious pbos that you don't need, like the AK, scar, g36 .etc.

you A2 unit where one of the reason that i keep arma 2 instilled, and now they have come to Arma 3, one word to say Fanatic  :D

hi first of all I congratulate you on your amazing unique and original work thank you very much .... ok I'm at least 99% certain that the vast majority using your mod is used together with RHS are to enjoy their vehicles, if I'm right that there is possibility that CUP weapons be replaced by RHS or an optional configuration that allows i'm sure this would give the perfect touch to your work ... thank you very much

• Like 1

Lorrio, one of the people who cooperates with Armaholic to create videos for the Armaholic Youtube Channel, released a video showing your US Military Mod.

We hope you will enjoy the video, like and/or subscribe.

When you see this as a videocreator and are interested to cooperate with Armaholic feel free to sent me a message here or on Armaholic!

As long as Ive played this series im still awed at how sometimes it just looks too real such as @48 seconds ^^^

This mod enables proper gameplay from the ground.
Very awesome Work you did there, especially like the Field Packs and bandoleer, ammo belts.

Critique: Vests that dont have armor, have armor values and are pretty light.

Awesome work though !

This mod enables proper gameplay from the ground.

Very awesome Work you did there, especially like the Field Packs and bandoleer, ammo belts.

Critique: Vests that dont have armor, have armor values and are pretty light.

Awesome work though !

Don't worry, I'll fix that.  I know how heavy a flak and two SAPIs, full kit and ruck are.

The mod looks epic and I'm gonna try it on my hand as soon as I get my hands back on my gaming pc.

Would it be possible to see it added to SyncWithSix ? And if possible in two versions, one with and one without the CUP dependency,  if that wouldn't be too much to ask for ?

On that matter I've found this guy "timb120" who seems to have uploaded your mod both on Sync and the Steam Workshop http://withsix.com/p/Arma-3/mods/PbfvYTgb7ki-ggALhBvhyw/US-Military-Mod

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=579942493

And while I'd love to see your mod on the platform I mentioned for my MilSim group's sake as a modmaker myself I wanted to let you know. :)

On that matter I've found this guy "timb120" who seems to have uploaded your mod both on Sync and the Steam Workshop

I'm Tim.  I'm not too sure how to upload it to Playwithsix but it won't require CUP.  As far as dependency goes I'm thinking about releasing my uniforms and gear separately from the units in the future then people can make their own unit configs.

• Like 6

I'm Tim.  I'm not too sure how to upload it to Playwithsix but it won't require CUP.

Thank you for this, because on PWS if a mod has a dependency then the dependency must be downloaded before you can download the actual mod.

I'm Tim. 

Then this solves everything :P

And as Aniallator stated when you put a dependency on PWS whenever you try t download one mod it installs the dependency too which is annoying for my MilSim group since the CUP pack contains too many weapons that are "useless" to us.

Anyway I can't wait to try your mod out, the texturing work alone looks incredible on the screenshots :)

Don't worry, I'll fix that.  I know how heavy a flak and two SAPIs, full kit and ruck are.

Thanks Delta Hawk !! Becouse it's relly unconfortable die with only one chot ... :,(

Thanks Delta Hawk !! Becouse it's relly unconfortable die with only one chot ... :,(

I'll fix it but it probably won't be anytime soon.  Now that I have the initial release out of the way I want to move forward instead of spending time on trying to trouble shoot why it's not working.  I'll be honest, I hate trouble shooting.  It takes up so much time which is the single biggest reason why I don't want to port over my HMMWV.  Even thinking about troubleshooting those things makes me cringe.  Plus that would require redeploying my mod across the board for non critical errors.

Bug Report:

It looks like the camo faces aren't appearing in the player profile menu, or in the virtual arsenal. There are, however, duplicates of the vanilla faces.

Also, the urban camo BDU's icon is missing, and the game reports this error in you open virtual arsenal or use the uniform in-game.

The 'Vest, PAST/LBE, rifleman w/ pistol' variants are also missing icons.

There's duplicate faces because I had to create my own face set.  Not all of the default ArmA3 faces are within military regulations.  There's also 6 different camo faces per face, which means a lot of camo faces, so I decided to hide them.  In a later update I'll hide my face sets in the profile menus.  I seriously doubt you guys want to see 90+ camo faces in the menus though.  Maybe I'll show some.

There's no PASGT/LBE with pistol.  Somehow I forgot to add that.

I'm not too concern with the BDUs anymore as I am currently making a replacement BDU addon.

Thank you for this, because on PWS if a mod has a dependency then the dependency must be downloaded before you can download the actual mod.

Just to be clear, when I say it won't require CUP with PWS, I mean I'm not going to force you to download it.  You'll still need CUP to use the editor units.  This will probably change in the future when I release the uniforms and gear separately.

Fantastic mod-one bug though is that all the woodland PAGST vests have a misdefined holster, so the pistol ends up being between the player's legs when "holstered". Other than that it all works brilliantly and the quality is top notch. 

Just want to say once again thank you for this mod it's amazing.

And to everyone on this forum happy Christmas/holiday (depending on your beliefs) for tomorrow  :)

Wow... thanks for the port, still my favorite arma mod of all time!

That CUP M16A2 tho, that shiny finish, washed out textures and it even has AK reload animations lol... guess I'll have to make my own versions based on the A2 source models soon...

Anyway... Merry christmas!