USM_ARMA3_logo.jpg

US Military Mod Ver A3.0.90B

This is the Beta Release of my U.S. Military Mod ported over from ArmAII.

This mod features a comprehensive selection of high quality, realistic military gear, uniforms and equipment in effort to accurately portray basic U.S. Army Soldiers, including infantry and Rangers, U.S. Marine infantry, and basic Airmen and Sailor for the late 1980s to the mid 1990s.

Thank you for downloading my mod! Enjoy!

FEATURES

- Over 200 high quality, period accurate Soldiers, Rangers and Marines from the mid 90s.
- Nine different backpacks with more realistic capacity.
- Uniforms, vests, head gear and equipment commonly issued to troops during the late 1980s and mid 1990s.

REQUIRED ADDONS

This mod requires Community Upgrade Project (CUP) Weapons to use the editor units, however it does not require CUP to use the uniforms, vests and equipment.

Armaholic - http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27489

Steam workshop - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=579942493&searchtext=US+MILITARY+MOD

CHANGE LOG AND BUGS

Version A3.0.90B

-Fix errors

-Added armor values

Version A3.0.80B
-initial beta release

Bugs
-Clipping issues with uniforms and equipment when used with ArmA3's uniforms  and equipment.
-Possible broken texture link somewhere.
-Items serve no purpose and have poor textures.
-Nametapes, shoulder sleeve insignias or user made patches don't work.
-Other undiscovered bugs.

THANKS

MadM0nkey for making the ridiculously long classname list for the units.

Lorenzo for the Armaholic video.

Jeza for screen shots.

Ayylmao for beta testing and screen shots.

Laqueesha for research advisement.

Everyone who beta tested for me.

Anyone else who I forgot to mention.

END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT

Spoiler

1. DO NOT OPEN AND/OR EXTRACT THE PBO.
2. DO NOT RETEXTURE.
3. DO NOT STEAL OR RIP MY MODELS OR TEXTURES.
4. DO NOT REQUIRE SUBSCRIPTIONS, REGISTRATION OR OTHER INTRUSIVE REQUIREMENTS OR ADDITIONS TO DOWNLOAD THIS MOD.
5. FOR USE ONLY IN ARMA 3 AND ARMA 3’S EXPANSIONS.
6. DO NOT USE FOR COMMERCIAL OR MILITARY TRAINING PURPOSES.
7. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

DOWNLOAD

Steam Workshop - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=579942493&searchtext=US+MILITARY+MOD

SCREEN SHOTS

USM_ARMA3_big.jpg

USM_ARMA3_9.jpg

USM_ARMA3_8.jpg

USM_ARMA3_6.jpg

USM_ARMA3_5.jpg

• Like 41
  • Thanks 1

For anyone that doesn't want to download CUP you can still use my mod in game.  You can still use the uniforms, vests, helmets, hats and some of the backpacks.  Only the editor units and some of the backpacks require CUP.  The readme also includes all of the class names for the uniforms, vests, helmets, hats and backpacks, so you can make your own .pbo addons for you community.

• Like 2

Waited up especially for this. Thank you so much man  :D I hope you have a well earned merry Christmas.

For anyone that doesn't want to download CUP you can still use my mod in game.  You can still use the uniforms, vests, helmets, hats and some of the backpacks.  Only the editor units and some of the backpacks require CUP.  The readme also includes all of the class names for the uniforms, vests, helmets, hats and backpacks, so you can make your own .pbo addons for you community.

Excellent work. Please allow me to report you an small "problem". The back of all the vests are glitch IF you use it in Bluefor and AAF uniforms. Excellent quality and also IF you can add the pistol leg hostler it will be great.

Note: I know you made the vest for your uniforms / units, I just suggest if it´s possible to fit them for all uniforms (the ARMA kind).

Thank you for your great work and regards.

Outstanding work, Delta Hawk! I'm sure you're making many people very happy with this  :)

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

Holy doolies, I've gotta get my facts straight before posting lol. I'm curious, Delta Hawk: what's your stance on the Steam Workshop? Have you thought about whether or not you'll put your mod/s on there?

• Like 1

Amazing job sir! One thing Ive noticed is that the capacity of the large field pack is too small. There isnt a bigger backpack than this but this one still cant even carry rockets for a rocket launcher. :(

Just tested it out, great work! Just in time for the holidays. Have a Merry Christmas!

Kudos on the release!

Though I'm unable to download, Getting the error 429 on the link (generating too much traffic. Temporarily disabled).

can you repost the screenshots on another host like imgur? your dropbox links went down.

Outstanding work, Delta Hawk! I'm sure you're making many people very happy with this  :)

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

Holy doolies, I've gotta get my facts straight before posting lol. I'm curious, Delta Hawk: what's your stance on the Steam Workshop? Have you thought about whether or not you'll put your mod/s on there?

Yes, I plan to release it via Steam Workshop.  I should make it available tomorrow.  Hopefully that'll alleviate the Dropbox ban width issue.

Amazing job sir! One thing Ive noticed is that the capacity of the large field pack is too small. There isnt a bigger backpack than this but this one still cant even carry rockets for a rocket launcher. :(

The real ALICE pack is not able to carry a TOW missile.  Only a TOW missile pack can carry a TWO missile.  They are quite large and ridiculously heavy.  As for the AT-4 it's only suppose to shoot one rocket.  And I've personally never seen a Stinger missile so I don't know how large they are.

Kudos on the release!

Though I'm unable to download, Getting the error 429 on the link (generating too much traffic. Temporarily disabled).

can you repost the screenshots on another host like imgur? your dropbox links went down.

You all broke my dropbox :(  I guess my mod is pretty popular :D  I've temporarily enable it again however chances are it'll go down again.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll have it on Steam Workshop along with screen shots.  I'll post the link to the workshop tomorrow.

• Like 2

Haha, thanks DeltaHawk. DL-ing now.

Hey, at least this is good news, means people are keen on your work! I look forward to your continued work, happy holidays.

edit: Just tested it out, my god, you are talent. The quality and textures are just superb. Awesome work Delta.

FREAKING AWESOME!! Great Job Delta Hawk.

also I would like to see weapon replacement pack for RH or RHS ones  :P

What a outstanding Christmasgift!

Thank you very much dude.

Fantastic mod......thanks for releasing.

Finally this beauty has arrived, thanks for this awesome mod :)

Although I'm a bit sad not to see a BDU with kneepads, like in Arma 2, but oh well :)

iLSkoud.jpg

• Like 3

I'm glad to see that your awesome units are finally blessing A3 too Mr. Delta Hawk, thank you very much for the hard work you've done.

The inner beauty of this masterpiece shocks me everytime I open the editor, it really takes passion to accomplish something like this... That's why I'm looking forward the next updates man, good luck.

Also, I really hope that you can manage to get your patches ingame as well. That was probably my favorite aspect of your mod, not the patches by themselves, but the maniacal attention to detail and realism.

Your work is extremely useful whenever I seek some inspiration to work on my terrain and to get it done... you're an artist, an artist like Mr. Opteryx who's displaying infinite love to the ArmA community. You're real world magicians who're turning our dreams into reality.

the vests seems not to have any protection level.

• Like 1