Sign in to follow this  
YanYatCheng

all settings reset automatically

just played this game 3 hours ago, got a few crashes right after I start ArmA3, and than all my settings got reset by no reason, the last time I played this game it's all fine, and than after 3 hours (never touch my computer), all settings got reset.

It happens to me alot of time, I'd copied my config and user profile before, is there a file I can copy those back in?

Try saving your settings, then making your profile file 'read only' in Windows Explorer. This will probably mean you wont be able to change ingame settings (perhaps the file is already read-only and thats why your settings aren't being saved?).

Try saving your settings, then making your profile file 'read only' in Windows Explorer. This will probably mean you wont be able to change ingame settings (perhaps the file is already read-only and thats why your settings aren't being saved?).

no, I've checked, it's not "read only"

I know some profiles can get glitched and some actions are, i guess "broken." I had a profile where the toggle manual fire keybind wouldn't work at all. I would recomend making a new profile on Arma 3. If you have any missions you made you can copy them to the new one.