rebelvg

Murshun Easy Way Out

Murshun Easy Way Out

INFO

Requirements: ACE3.

It's a suicide mod. When things go really bad and there's no way back it's just a nice gimmicky way to end a mission or to disconnect from the server. The video should be pretty self-explanatory.

Readme.

https://github.com/rebelvg/murshun_easywayout/blob/master/readme.txt

Changelog.

Initial release - 1.0 (18.12.2015)

https://github.com/rebelvg/murshun_easywayout/commits/master

Sources.

https://github.com/rebelvg/murshun_easywayout

CREDITS / THANKS

Rebel - configs, scripting.

Panimala - interaction menu icon and mod icon.

Thanks to Bohemia Interactive and IndeedPete for sources on the suicide animations which are animations from the Arma 2.

DOWNLOADS

GitHub

• Like 7

Great mod idea, cant wait to test it when im home. 

Haha, so you're saying you can't wait go home and commit suicide?  :lol:

On topic: Nice release! Have seen your videos before with this and it looks awesome! Perfect for negotiations and RPG missions.

• Like 1

Great mod.....and the video is painfully beautiful. 

Thank you. 

does the ending of the video suggest that i can go out with a auto burst to my face like a bad ass? :lol:

does the ending of the video suggest that i can go out with a auto burst to my face like a bad ass? :lol:

YES! I definitely recommend trying it out.

Oh this is just what I need for a mission for my "upcoming unit" 

Good job.

Are we to expect fulton extract too?

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Rebel , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Any workaround to use without ace?

Not at the moment. ACE is basically used only for interaction and damage handling so it's possible to create an non-ace version.

how to start ? 

You could add missions test?

Just add the mod us usual. You'll also need an ace and cba.

Start up any single-player mission and the option should be under "Equipment". No need for any test mission cause it works in any mission from the box. You'll need a handgun, of course.

1.1 changelog.

A few clean ups and keys for the mod.

altair70, you need to open ACE3's self-interaction menu and equipment menu next. Not the usual arma's mouse wheel menu.

rebelvg: Thanks for this mod. Is there any chance of seeing this on the Steam workshop? My community is looking to move away from A3Sync to the workshop so it's be great if this was available there.

18 hours ago, gibfender said:

rebelvg: Thanks for this mod. Is there any chance of seeing this on the Steam workshop? My community is looking to move away from A3Sync to the workshop so it's be great if this was available there.

To be honest I'm not sure how steam community would look at this mod. It's not a serious mod by any means but I have a feeling there's something about that kind of stuff in the steam community guidelines.

1 hour ago, rebelvg said:

To be honest I'm not sure how steam community would look at this mod. It's not a serious mod by any means but I'm have a feeling there's something about that kind of stuff in the steam community guidelines.

Outta curiosity I had a look in the Steam Subscriber Agreement and found nothing in there that would remotely suggest a mod like this wouldn't be tolerated on the Workshop.

The only thing I would suggest is not to use a picture of a man with a gun aimed at his head as the mod's Workshop avatar. BIS got picky about that that kind of stuff in avatars in the past. For that reason Zooloo (Bloodlust) and myself (Headgore, which works quite well together with Easy Way Out :P ) censored those avatars while keeping the gallery uncensored (which was fine).

Kind regards,

Sanchez