massi

Middle East Warfare

I am not sure either. All I have done is change factions within a mil placement module (civ obj). The others I have tried seem to work fine, so far. Hopefully someone else can confirm that it is working for them, or broken for them as well.

That's strange since NATO Covert Ops are configged exactly like other combat units

Regards

massi

I can confirm, I also have exactly the same problem with Middle East Warfare and ALIVE as mobile medic has. Struggling with it whole day and cba_enable_auto_xeh doesn't seem to work. :(

Also I've noticed that in MCC ALL these HD factions are listed as EAST, while standard ones (not HD) are listed properly as WEST, GUER, EAST. I believe they were probably also duplicated on the list in MCC before enabling this cba thing ;P.

But beside this your mod is AWESOME as your whole work, massi, pls marry me. ;)

I get the ALIVE "missing faction" error while using mas_med_opfm

don't know why since the classname is correct, remember it has only infantry, statics and light vehicles by the way.

yea it's weird, I get the missing opcom ALIVE error but it still spawns units (foot mobiles at least, haven't seen any motorized yet but I added the option vehicle config and got your vehicle pack)

Hmmm I switched ALIVE to mechanized/motorized and it's still not spawning any vehicles?

After digging around under groups in the editor it only displays infantry groups which makes me think that there's something going on with the optional vehicle pbos? They are placed in the addons folder and I have the vehicle pack running

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey massi , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

After digging around under groups in the editor it only displays infantry groups which makes me think that there's something going on with the optional vehicle pbos? They are placed in the addons folder and I have the vehicle pack running

Can confirm.

In ALIVE I get gocarts and standart Arma 3 vehicles for civillian/takistan insurgents :D

• Like 1

little request ..   can the MIDDLE EAST ARMY + HD   have a MI-24 HIND please ?  it would make them more an complete army then they are now .....

I have a question.  What is the difference between the Middle East Warfare and the Middle East Warfare_Vehicles pack on STEAM?  Are they the same pack with different names?  Or Is the _Vehicles pack for use with your separate vehicles mod?

Thanks

I have a question.  What is the difference between the Middle East Warfare and the Middle East Warfare_Vehicles pack on STEAM?  Are they the same pack with different names?  Or Is the _Vehicles pack for use with your separate vehicles mod?

Thanks

The ones with Vehicles means that he already has the Vehicle PBOs in the main addon i.e. you don't have to manually add the optional PBOs to get vehicles.  Which is nice since Steam automatically "resets" all optional pbos everytime you restart the launcher (which is annoying).

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey massi , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

MEW_ico_zpsrkf7xo3s.jpg

by massi

MIDDLE EAST WARFARE for ARMA3

Hi all,

I’m releasing  a new update that improve uniform, vest, and backpack models , adds doctor and functionary units and other some fixes that you’ll find in the changelog.

Changelog.

v 1.2  date 04/MAY/2016

- Improved uniforms, backpack and vest models

- Improved units loadout

- Added functionary and doctor units

Download Links:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6GnxXzbNVubWtRVkFNcXZZQ2M/view?usp=sharing   

STEAM Workshop standard:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=577425764

STEAM Workshop vehicles version:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=578680126

Best Regards

Massi

I'd like to thanks a lot Foxhound , Kecharles28 , and Miller for updating the mirrors for all my released addons , really appreciate all your hard work :) !

Thanks also to every one enjoying the addons, and to BI for the great game   ;)  !

Regards

massi

• Like 2

Full pack update: done massi, Thx man thx!!! :wub:  your work is a classic in arma 3!

Is anyone using this mod pack with ALiVE? I'm reading here that it initially had issues with go-carts spawning, vehicles not showing up and script errors preventing certain functions from working?

Would anyone mind giving me a little breakdown for how this pack is currently holding up in ALiVE missions? I'm looking to specificity try the Middle East Insurgents and civilians.

As much as I love these packs Massi, is there anyway you could separate the Functionary suit guy and his bodyguards to their own faction?

Using these packs with ALiVE for Insurgencies or Conventional battles, it's kind of odd to randomly see a guy in a suit and 2 body guards running across the battlefield mixed in with standard infantry, etc.

By that same rationale...the Takistani Civilians are all dressed appropriately in Afghan type clothing...followed by one random guy in a suit.

Like I said..it's just a bit odd having them mixed into those factions.  Keeping them as BLUFOR, OPFOR, and IND faction unto themselves would be a big help.  Just a suggestion.

• Like 1

As much as I love these packs Massi, is there anyway you could separate the Functionary suit guy and his bodyguards to their own faction?

Using these packs with ALiVE for Insurgencies or Conventional battles, it's kind of odd to randomly see a guy in a suit and 2 body guards running across the battlefield mixed in with standard infantry, etc.

By that same rationale...the Takistani Civilians are all dressed appropriately in Afghan type clothing...followed by one random guy in a suit.

Like I said..it's just a bit odd having them mixed into those factions.  Keeping them as BLUFOR, OPFOR, and IND faction unto themselves would be a big help.  Just a suggestion.

I think there're some ways to select units for Alive, not sure about it by the way

I think there're some ways to select units for Alive, not sure about it by the way

Massi I actually don't think you can do this. AuTigerGrad makes a really good point. Not only for the aesthetics of it just being weird seeing suit guy running around, but having unarmed units spawn in the battlefield especially is really not ideal (again I'll have to look. I just switched over to this mod but I do think I saw some unarmed guys mixed into some of the factions). Would you consider making them their own faction?

I'll put a post up in ALiVE forums and report back here if there's a way to block out specific classnames or groups.