zonekiller

ZKs -=LOST=- MP Survival Mission (Now With Base Building)

So you are running the MP version?  Plot licences are found as loot.

Ok, so they're at least in the game somewhere. Is there no way to spawn them in? I wonder what the percentage chance of just stumbling across one is?

Your odds aren't to bad, be sure and check the enemies you kill as they could have them as well.

So I set the item spawn chance to the highest and I started seeing a couple. Got the workbench made, now I just need to figure out what items/how much you need to make everything in the menu!

@Kitfoo      press ctrl & Tab  in game to bring up the build help menu 

Ok thanks! One other thing I'm running into. After I set the plot and leave the area to gather resources, then come back to make the foundation, it takes me back to the plot selection. It won't let me build anything beyond another plot?

Sorry for all the questions...google isn't too helpful for this mod. Is there a way to either disable anticheat or add someone to a whitelist? I'm just playing this on an offline computer, so it's just me. I found the "Player_cheat_check" sqf in the Code folder, but not sure what lines need deleted/modified.

****Edit***

So I found out how to do it for others wondering:

1. Open the LOST.Tanoa pbo (the one in your "MPmissions" folder)

2. Expand the "Code" folder

3. Delete the file "Player_cheat_check.sqf"

You'll get an error when you start up the server saying it can't find the file, but it does the job!

Playing solo, that should be fine. However, in MP with others it is very useful! 

So everything has been working well so far except one thing...I can't make nails from scrap metal. I'm next to a workbench. I have a hammer in my hand. I drag the scrap metal into the watch box. I get the animation/sound for making nails, but I never get any. The scrap metal remains in my inventory. Am I missing something?

You don't need the hammer in your hand.  Just drag the scrap metal to your watch slot (the activation slot) while standing at the bench.  Et voila!

The only thing that can be wrong is it you dont have any inventory space for the nails ?

No, plenty of space...weird.

Just now I can't collect any wood. I get the animation/sound/text of collecting it...the tree even falls, but I get nothing in my inventory. It's almost as if to use the mod I have to have all the wood/nails/salvage I'll ever need to make anything right then and there in that session or it won't work. :(

Is there anything I can build at my base to respawn there, or must I or an ally always have a defib?

There is no base respawn.  If you die without a defib ... you restart (BUT your base will still be there - you just have to find it again!).  With a defib you will respawn where you dropped (sometimes a good idea to wait a minute or so for enemies around you to despawn!)

• Like 1

I have my LOST server running this weekend, feel free to come in and have a go  -----  server  name --  Zks -=LOST=- Tanoa  

ip : 112.141.51.139  or  www.zonekiller.net 

port : 2302

• Like 1

Don't see the Server ZK? do you have a IP?

Woops!  Took awhile to come up!

Hi Everyone

I will be running my ZKs -=LOST=-  mission on this Australia 5.09 Map for the near future 

everyone is welcome

-=LOST=- Australia -- Server Details

Server: Zks -=LOST=- Australia

Address:  112.141.51.139 : 2302

Map: Australia

Mission: -= LOST=-

Mods:

ZoneKillers Items

ZKs_iBuild

Australia V5.09  

How can you add scrap metal and wooden planks for building using iBuild to your inventory without needing to cut down trees and etc.?

Just realised how old is this thread... :down:

You should be able to find them laying around as well, look in junk piles also!

Hi.

I want start server with your amazing mission with others scripts etc. on map Chernarus.

Is somewhere instructions how to start server,setup db and others things?

Thank you.

The DB is just a txt file that stores things. You just need to make a basic server with server.cfg and point it to the mission pho. And then make a bat file to launch arma3 server with the required mods

8 minutes ago, tinboye said:

The DB is just a txt file that stores things. You just need to make a basic server with server.cfg and point it to the mission pho. And then make a bat file to launch arma3 server with the required mods

Nice...ok.Thanks so much! :)

9 minutes ago, tinboye said:

Required mods you mean @ZKbuild,@ZKitems..etc +  -servermod= @inidb...etc?