zonekiller

ZKs -=LOST=- MP Survival Mission (Now With Base Building)

today its    Zks -=LOST=- Altis RC_64

New Update 

-=LOST=- V2.3  --  Complete Server package

- added server keys to iBuild

- added action to reload flares in vehicles 

- added if you have a radio you can have upto 9 AI in your group

- added AI in your group can not kill you or each other

- lots of touch ups and fixes to the code

- added -=LOST=- and addons to Steam workshop

Steam Links

ZKs_Items   
ZKs_iBuild 

ZKs-=LOST=- Tanoa

ZKs-=LOST=- Altis

• Like 1

My 64Bit Server is up for the weekend    --   Zks -=LOST=- Altis 64 Bit 

If your Running the 64Bit server you will need to add this to @iniDBi2 until Code34 until releases his next version

INIDBI2 -v2.05     Database (Server Only)  +   you can find the inidbi2 64bits dll version at this place (i dont put for the moment in a package as it for dev release) - Link & Quote from  Code34

Hy ZoneKiller, 

I use InfiStar and when I teleport via the map I will be killed, how can I deal with it!

Thank you

Did you check the config file for infistar to make sure TP is not blocked

5 hours ago, mr_promo_69 said:

Hy ZoneKiller, 

I use InfiStar and when I teleport via the map I will be killed, how can I deal with it!

Thank you

That is a cheat and the mission will label you a cheater and people will get your position to kill you - and they get free rare magazines!  This is NOT a mission for TPing.

@mr_promo_69  You can deal with it by not using cheats on servers -- use the SP version if your going to use hacks

If you need to Teleport for setup reasons and to configure the settings then enable edit mode in the Params you then can see where all the enemy

are and you can teleport just be clicking in the map 

As Kremator says

But If you try to spawn vehicles , weapons or teleport in normal play killing you becomes a mission with rewards to the player that kills you

No AI mod  just some scripts I wrote

That includes CIVS, Enemy, Mission Units, Zombies, Group Units, Patrols -- these are all scripted

1 minute ago, zonekiller said:

No AI mod  just some scripts I wrote

That includes CIVS, Enemy, Mission Units, Zombies, Group Units, Patrols -- these are all scripted

is there any way i can get the roving AI for my Wasteland mission? Im also interested in integrating iBuild in wasteland

Don't you realise that LOST _IS_ Wasteland, just a better version ?  Just start playing LOST :)

• Like 1

@linuxmaster9 Sure you can use the scripts if you need help Just PM me  

Don't you realise that LOST _IS_ Wasteland, just a better version ?  Just start playing LOST :)

Just to clarify -=LOST=- may be the same style as wasteland (never played it myself so I'm just going off of what I've been told)

But lost is its own creation from the ground up and a completely different Mission.

People have commented that -=LOST=- is one of the better survival missions out there (Thanks for that Peoples :) )

But Kremator does make a good point :)

• Like 1

Once in awhile I check the server browser for this but have never seen any up. Maybe I'm just checking at the wrong times? Anyone have one for me to play on?

17 hours ago, kremator said:

I wouldnt say Lost is Wasteland. First off, Lost does not have 3 factions that you can play as. It also does not have dedicated stores etc.

My version of Wasteland (Advanced Combat Wasteland) adds ACE3 minus the medical and fatigue. I also removed the OpFOR faction and replaced them with AI. That is why I am interested in the AI scripts. I also want to get rid of the base parts that spawn as well as the crap sold in the stores. hence iBuild. Im curious if iBuild can be adapted for Wasteland. Like using Currency to buy parts? Nails and Boards and Plots.

Once in awhile I check the server browser for this but have never seen any up. Maybe I'm just checking at the wrong times? Anyone have one for me to play on?

east coast Australia time  

evenings during the week and all weekends

as long as someone is playing I leave it on.

Im curious if iBuild can be adapted for Wasteland. Like using Currency to buy parts? Nails and Boards and Plots.

YES - how you get those items is up to the mission maker.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, zonekiller said:

east coast Australia time  

evenings during the week and all weekends

as long as someone is playing I leave it on.

YES - how you get those items is up to the mission maker.

im curious if you have any suggestions on how i should go about it. And I would place LOST as closer to Exile only objectively better.

i have more fun on lost than on exile servers. And i host several exile servers.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, tinboye said:

i have more fun on lost than on exile servers. And i host several exile servers.

The problem is how to get people to switch........

im trying lol, already got 1 guy hooked, he has had all kinds of probs setting up exile server, told him about it, now he is probably going to setup a server.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tinboye said:

im trying lol, already got 1 guy hooked, he has had all kinds of probs setting up exile server, told him about it, now he is probably going to setup a server.

Id be looking into adding ACE3 to the mission. I uploaded a modded version of ACE3 to Steam under the name "FTS" it has ACE3 Medical and Fatigue disabled.

Fatigue is needed to stop people just sprinting everywhere.  You will notice that when it says you must rest, you start to lose health.  It is engineered this way.  Putting ACE3 medical in makes no sense either, as LOST uses a proprietary way to heal.

In all, you've not thought about why Zonekiller has coded as he did.  It has taken quite a LONG time for him (and several of us testers) to make LOST great.

LOST just needs to be put on more servers.  It does not hold your hand like other missions - and rightly so.  You'd better start hunting for defibs :)

• Like 1

ittl be on my server soon as I figure a fix for dll, my server is a Linux, I haven't had much time to investigate.

my time zone is different from zonekillas so I keep missing him when hes on..

18 hours ago, kremator said:

Fatigue is needed to stop people just sprinting everywhere.  You will notice that when it says you must rest, you start to lose health.  It is engineered this way.  Putting ACE3 medical in makes no sense either, as LOST uses a proprietary way to heal.

In all, you've not thought about why Zonekiller has coded as he did.  It has taken quite a LONG time for him (and several of us testers) to make LOST great.

LOST just needs to be put on more servers.  It does not hold your hand like other missions - and rightly so.  You'd better start hunting for defibs :)

apparently you cant read. "I uploaded a modded version of ACE3 to Steam under the name "FTS" it has ACE3 Medical and Fatigue disabled. " clearly states that i disabled ACE3 Medical and ACE3 Advanced Fatigue.