zonekiller

ZKs -=LOST=- MP Survival Mission (Now With Base Building)

@Auss   If you have a Weapons ModKit and Bullet Casings and you are in a Gunner seat you get an action to add a Magazine to that turret.(Bullet Casings deleted after 1 use).

press F to select the turret gun you wish to rearm

@Vengeance     

ZK, thanks for the Delete info, not sure if this is normal but when i deleted my "Foundations" and removed my Workbench so i could build bigger (start over) I lost much of my "Nails" and "Wood"?  Like 75% of them.

when you say 75% was that what was in your workbench or what you used to build your base

if it was whet you used to build your base - yes its normal as you dont get it all back

if it was what was in your workbench at the time -- one should empty it before they delete it -- how much did you have in it as a groundweaponholder can only hold so much.

@Kremator  i will look into the ASM,  I would have to go through a lot of code to work out how to change the action buttons,  remember I did not make iBuild Im just finishing what Nerdmod started

ZK, yes that was what I had when I started building so if you don't get back what you used to build then I understand. 

Vengeance

Finally starting to build a base.  Level of nails/scrap metal is good now.

Now here is another idea ..... dog tags.  When you kill a bandit they drop dogtags.  Dogtags (only in multiples) can be turned in (somewhere) that gives you a special item (as withfiles - but please remove that stupid vermin from a special weapon or gives you bullet casings)

Ported -=LOST=- to a new Island Bornholm and running on my server for the next few days

-=LOST=- Bornholm -- Server Details

Server: Zks -=LOST=- Bornholm
Address:  202.67.107.241:2302
Map: Bornholm
Mission: -= LOST=-

Mods:

AI are still a massive problem getting stuck in buildings.  It may have to take a sledgehammer to crack this nut.  Could we please get a function that at least makes the AI jump to your position when you log out ?  I'm sick of AI getting stuck, having kitted them out in good gear !

function that at least makes the AI jump to your position  -  this could be done :)

• Like 1

^^ would be VERY much appreciated.  Also just trying to do the 'destroy a tank' mission here with 1 AI .... not going too well .... there are about 25 enemy !! GULP !!

• Like 1

well it should be done now        added the function

• Like 2

Tried Bornholm, 5 min into game AI got stuck running, shot him got another did the same thing.  Too frustrating of a map I think. 

Vengeance

As I played I found issues too I will give this one a miss,

So guys which Map for the week

Australia.

Tanoa.

Altis.

Personally I like Altis, but only because everything works quite well. 

I'd be a fan of using some of Icebreakr's islands.  They are really nice indeed.  Isla Duala, Lingor or Dingor, or even the new Isla Abramia would be awesome.

I'm trying to resurrect an old laptop to see if I can use it as an always on dedi server - wish me luck.  I do have another machine that I can use as a dedi, but it isnt on all the time (as the fans sound like a jet taking off !)

However, that said, Altis is a good one.

only while I was rebooting it with the Altis Map as that seems to be the favoured Map :)   

Hi All

I am also running a 64Bit -=LOST=- Server  V1.68

and I think it runs even better with a bigger view distance

you can have the stable and the 64Bit on the same PC and switch between them using the BIS Game_Updater

RELEASE CANDIDATE 1.68
Testing: Update 1.68
Access code: Arma3Update168RC

• Like 1

You can not use TFAR! I can not put the radio in the slot

TFAR isnt enabled.  You use ingame VOIP.  There are quite a few objects that have no real purpose at the moment, but will do in future updates. 

How can I activate it can not use the slot