zonekiller

ZKs -=LOST=- MP Survival Mission (Now With Base Building)

Hehe if that was on Tanoa then two fully armed and repaired Quilins were there :)  On Altis I'm still pootering about !

No it was Altis and the main Airport has 3 vehicles with your lockout name.   

Ahhh yes.  It WAS Alits ... managed to build up quite a car showroom at the airport :)  I'm back there now (well when I log on again that is!) and will start to build my base again - I managed to scavenge a plot licence !

Yea I don't get the whole Build Option yet! I assigned the keys but need to figure out how to use it.

Hi Vengeance

First you need a plot license and 8 + wood and 4 + nails and 1 scrap metal

then find a nice piece of land flat with good views (I would recommend the beach but with out women in A3 well you know where im going with that)

tap your TAB key and select the plot and in the right side it should have 1 or more - if it has 0 then your missing wood , nails or plot 

if everything is green then hold your TAB key down , you will see a number on the top middle when it turns to 100 your workbench its built.

look at the workbench and hit TAB again

put your building stuff into the workbench (use the action to move it all at once) the more you put into the work bench the more you can make

Drag scrap metal into your watch while at a work bench to make nails - cut down trees with an axe to make wood

Its the same procedure to make all things - select item  - hold TAB there is a action to delete stuff - if its not there go to workbench again and hit TAB

• Like 1

Hmm I can't get on your server I think... The buildings addon has a wrong signature, but downloaded it a minute ago on your site.

There is no key in the folder, maybe that's the problem.

NEW UPDATE

Ok guys and maybe a girl,

Download 

BaseBuilding With Friends -=LOST=- V20

The download contains both Altis and Tanoa -=LOST=-

and ZKs_Items, iBuild and iniDBi2 addons

This needs testing - It is now running on my server you will need this version of iBuild

If you have your own server you will need to delete the friends array from the players databases

they will have to re add friends :(   sorry about that.

whats been changed (LOTS)

you now have several different textures and materials to build with

your friends can help you build at the same time.

If you add someone as a friend it now automatically adds you to them as well 

friends can access your tent, buildings, workbench and with luck unlock your vehicles

What if a friend steals your shit i hear you ask. well now you can unfriend them even if they are off line.

and they will no longer have access to your goodies

I have added models for the Plot license and nail -- I still need - scrap metal and wood models

I have not compiled the models in this so if anyone like to model feel free edit and add some and do share them :)

stairs and railings would be nice

also - 

I notice that the ladder and ramp model seem to stop the rain the rest don't and as I dont do addons or models (except for the 2 weeks it took me to understand this one)  I have no idea why.

Any help would be appreciated                                          also                                                             donations to my beer fund 

• Like 1

New small update

- fixed actions 

- You get the help menu at start if you dont have the action keys bound.

- You can now get some stuff back when you delete building structures

- You can remove your base and get your plot license back

BaseBuilding With Friends -=LOST=- V20

• Like 2

Just a quickie guys and gals.  This latest update to LOST is just GREAT !  You gotta try it.  Yes, it is a brutal mission, but the building aspect really adds to the immersion.

Well done ZK !

ZK I joined your Server yesterday and the Addon for iBuild was RED, I re-downloaded it from 1st page same result although I could get in game?

Vengeance

ZK has repacked the ibuild addon.  You'll need to change the name on your commandline.

Found and fixed a bug that stopped that plot from being recorded in iniDbi2 -  all fixed just re download

• Like 1

NEW UPDATE

Version ZKs V2.1

Download 

BaseBuilding With Plot Size Options -=LOST=- ZKs V2.1

New features in the mission, You get a message when someone Friends or UnFriends you

Now you have 6 different Plot size options -(1 Square =  5X5 Meters)

Small Plot 9 Squares : Required: 1 Lease, 4 Wood, 2 Nails

Medium Plot 25 Squares : Required: 1 Lease, 8 Wood, 4 Nails

Large Plot 49 Squares : Required: 1 Lease, 16 Wood, 8 Nails

Very Large Plot 81 Squares : Required: 2 Lease, 32 Wood, 16 Nails

Extra Large plot 121 Squares : Required: 3 Lease, 64 Wood, 32 Nails

Factory Plot 225 Squares : Required: 4 Lease, 128 Wood, 64 Nails

More information in the help menu - Press Ctrl + Tab / (action key 1)

• Like 2

This is amazing and running perfectly. 

Anyway you can add in an option for more 'Zombie' hordes or a repack that uses the Zombies mod and will spawn a certain amount of Zombie hordes?

Not trying to cause you any work, because this is amazing, but my buddy and me just play together and it would certainly spice shit up drastically. lol

I will look into that later but for now just increase the civ numbers in the params that will give you more zombies

The longer you stay in a town the more civs will get infected

9 minutes ago, zonekiller said:

I will look into that later but for now just increase the civ numbers in the params that will give you more zombies

The longer you stay in a town the more civs will get infected

Thaaank you

Hi Guys & Gal

I will be testing -=LOST=- out on the Australia Map (Click for Map)

The server name is Zks -=LOST=- Australia  

This one will not be easy :)

come and join in 

Been on your server ... man this is a BIG map.  Not many areas, so have died three times before I've started at a military compound!  Me like it here !

ZK that's a big map man!  AI have a lot of problems trying to fetch things. FPS gets real jerky in the Main Airport.

Hey ZK I tried to join but I can't seem to get ZKs_ibuild to turn GREEN?  I downloaded you 2.1 and used your Addon included still Red? Odd.

I also see a red dot on the iBuild.  Doesn't stop me joining the server however.

Hi Guys I will have that iBuild red bit fixed next reboot  -   just tested a texture on the server

@Jus61    Just filter LOST and look for -=LOST=- Australia in the server list