zonekiller

ZKs -=LOST=- MP Survival Mission (Now With Base Building)

ZKs -=LOST=- 

Now With Base Building

Latest Versions Updated 16 March 2017

Download 

Complete Server Package -=LOST=- ZKs V2.4

New Update 

-=LOST=- V2.4  --  Complete Server package

- added server keys to iBuild

- added action to reload flares in vehicles 

- added if you have a radio you can have upto 9 AI in your group

- added AI in your group can not kill you or each other

- when you restart your AI group with start where you are.

- lots of touch ups and fixes to the code

- added -=LOST=- and addons to Steam workshop

Steam Links

ZKs_Items   
ZKs_iBuild 

ZKs-=LOST=- Tanoa

ZKs-=LOST=- Altis

Required Addons Links

INIDBI2 -v2.05     Database (Server Only)  you can find the inidbi2 64bits dll version at this place (i dont put for the moment in a package as it for dev release) - Link & Quote from  Code34

ZKs_Items    Food, Drink and Good Stuff  (Needed for Client,Server and HC)

iBuild Addon   The Building Addon (Needed for Client,Server)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

ZKs -=LOST=- is a survival mission.  ----- To play online just filter ZKs or LOST -----

YouTube Videos

A normal day of playing ZKs -=LOST APEX=- Altis

Morning Tanoa Fail

Altis Fail

In this reality days are 2 hours long and nights are 30 minutes the weather changes rapidly and everyone hates you.
You can work alone or in a pack, kill or be killed.

If you run a Headless client it will use it to run the AI, If you don't have a Headless Client the server runs the AI (So All Good nothing to configure).
If you set it to edit mode in the parameters the enemy markers will be green it no HC and blue if they are running on a HC

It uses IniDBi2 as a database (all self populating) so as long as you have the addon it will create the datadases itself.
and it uses ZKs_Items (you need this to collect items and use to stay alive)

There are many options in the parameters.

Collect tools , Food ,Water and medical supplies
There are mini missions inside the mission that give you rewards (Option for scripters to add there own mini missions)

If you need to know how everything works in the Mod while in game go to the Map and look in Briefing and in the Lost tab is all the information about what everything does.

The things that you can do in the mission.
Used Items (In Gear Dialog aka inventory) Use by dragging the item to the Assigned Watch Position. 
if you dont have this you will only get access to weapons and not be able to fix vehicles , Heal , Drink or Eat etc.
This is running a database so you and your items and vehicles are recorded and will be the same for you next time you play.(unless someone finds your vehicle and steals it or you DIE) The AI are all Nasty . feel free to kill them.
This is PVP , TEAM or friendly , play it as you want.
if you get close to a player add him / her (lol) as a friend with your action menu (need to be within 3 meters) you will be able to see them on the map after that.
At the moment you scavange , collect and try to stay alive.
Drag items to where your watch goes in the inventory, Not all items can be used it that way.
There are Mini Missions that if you complete you may get special Weapons or Items.
you need to find an assortment of tools to fix vehicles.
Drink and eat to keep your stamina in check everything works in actions at this point.
Below is a List of what each Item does. The Items not on this list are used in the Mini Missions 
Enjoy!!

ITEM USE LIST
You can Pickup and Drop your last thrown Chemlight.
Used Items (In Gear Dialog aka Inventory).
Use by dragging the item to the Assigned Watch Position. 

Bed Roll when used will create a Sleeping Bag,Laying on the Sleeping Bag will restore your Health,Hunger and Thirst.
Defibrillator If used will restore your Health, But if left in your inventory when you die will give you a second chance,
When you restart you will be at your last location with all of your equipment except the Defibrillator unit.
Food items will lower your Hunger.
Drink items will lower your Thirst.
Medical items will lower your Damage.
Vitamins will boost your Fatigue endurance for 30 minutes.
When you use a Drink Can it will create an Empty Can in your inventory (Empty Cans are needed to repair vehicle Hulls).
When you Drink a Canteen a Empty Canteen in your inventory. 
If you use a Empty Canteen while its raining or next to a Water Source it will add a Full Canteen to your inventory.
If you use a Empty JerryCan or Fuel Drum while near a Fuel Station or Tank it may add a Full JerryCan or Fuel Drum to your inventory.
If you use a File it will select a mission and add a Document to your inventory.
If you use a Document it will show locations on the map and show you in a Hint the mission.

If you have an AXE-SHOVEL-HAMMER-KNIFE-WRENCH in your inventory you can use these as Melee Weapons use LMB.
If you have an AXE in your inventory you can use this to cut down trees use LMB.
You can use a tent to store your gear, You can only get tents from doing missions.
No other players can take your gear or your tent. 
To pick up your tent hold the shift key while looking at it. 

To Add Friends So You Can See Them On The Map.
When you get close to a player you will get a ADD FRIEND action. 
when you have added a friend then you can see where they are on the map.
If you can not see the ADD FRIEND action then they may have it locked.
You can lock and unlock access to add you as a friend by holding down the Shift Key

You can show everyone or just your friends your position on the map by holding down the Shift Key and using the actions

Items in your Inventory That Give You Actions. 
If you have a Rope in your inventory you can Tow or Lift other vehicles and you can get raised or lowered from flying VTOL aircraft or choppers.
If you have a Grinder in your inventory you can Dismantle Wrecks.
If you have a JerryCan or Fuel Drum in your inventory you refuel vehicles. (It will leave you with empty ones)
If you have a Empty JerryCan or Empty Fuel Drum in your inventory you can refill them from vehicles.
If you have a Weapons ModKit and Bullet Casings and you are in a Gunner seat you can add a Magizine to that turret.(Bullet Casings deleted after 1 use). 

To Repair Vehicles you need in your Inventory.
Pliers and Car Battery are needed to fix the Engine (Car Battery deleted after 1 use).
Wrench and Tyre are needed to fix the Wheels\Gear (Tyre deleted after 1 use).
Drill and Battery are needed to fix the Glass (Battery deleted after 1 use).
Screwdriver and Duct Tape are needed to fix the Fuel Hoses (Duct Tape deleted after 1 use). 
Hammer and Empty Can are needed to fix the Body (Empty Can deleted after 1 use). 
Butane Torch And Matches are needed to fix the Rotors (Matches deleted after 1 use). 
MultiMeter And Metal Wire are needed to fix the Electronics (Metal Wire deleted after 1 use).

To Recruit Civilians
Walk up to a civilian (the ones without a gun) and use action to Join Group when you get close.
Use the F keys to select your unit. (F2-to-F5).
Press 4 for him to use or find Vehicles.
Press 6 for him to get Items and Guns.
Press ~ to get them to Regroup or Stop.
For your units to pick up items Press the F# key while looking at the object and press backspace
to exit the menu that pops up then you will see a unit pickup action.
Hold down your Shift Key to get the Kick From Group Action.

Units in your group will try and find their own weapons,ammo and medical supplies including DEFIBS 

Units in your group can heal themselves if they have medical supplies in their inventory.

Vehicle Options
Air vehicles have Ear Muffs to reduce noise.
If you have a Rope in your player inventory you can Tow or Lift other vehicles and players can get raised or lowered from flying VTOL aircraft or choppers.
You can eject and parachute out of most AIR vehicles (No Chute needed in inventory).  
You are able to push boats if they are on land (you need to get into driver position and then get out first).
When your in the drivers position you can set ownership of the vehicle (this must be done to lock vehicles)  
You may lock vehicles only the owner can unlock them. Vehicles will stay locked for a maximum of 5 days.
Vehicle inventory will be inaccessible in locked vehicles.

Objective: --  STAY ALIVE, KILL MORE THAN EVERYONE ELSE -- 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update V2.2       26 Feb 2017

In This Update

New features in the mission, You get a message when someone Friends or UnFriends you

Now you have 6 different Plot size options

Small Plot 9 Squares : Required: 1 Lease, 4 Wood, 2 Nails

Medium Plot 25 Squares : Required: 1 Lease, 8 Wood, 4 Nails

Large Plot 49 Squares : Required: 1 Lease, 16 Wood, 8 Nails

Very Large Plot 81 Squares : Required: 2 Lease, 32 Wood, 16 Nails

Extra Large plot 121 Squares : Required: 3 Lease, 64 Wood, 32 Nails

Factory Plot 225 Squares : Required: 4 Lease, 128 Wood, 64 Nails

More information in the help menu - Press Ctrl + Tab / (action key 1)

ZKs_LOST-BASE_BUILD_V20 - (all Missions and Addons included)

you now have several different textures and materials to build with

your friends can help you build at the same time.

If you add someone as a friend it now automatically adds you to them as well 

friends can access your tent, buildings, workbench and with luck unlock your vehicles

What if a friend steals your shit i hear you ask. well now you can unfriend them even if they are off line.

and they will no longer have access to your goodies

Remember -  you need to assign action keys 1 and 2 on your controls options  I find Tab and Q work well

Hold down your Tab Key to Build (10 to 20 seconds)

You can  transfer Building Items to the Work bench action so you don't have to do it 1 at a time

You can drop scrap metal into your watch and it will make random amount of nails - (need to be near the workbench)

You can chop down trees with an axe to get random amounts of wood to build with.

New APEX Update     28-Jan-2017
For Tanoa and Atlis

ZKs -=LOST=- APEX - V12

In This Update

show position on action menu

name above the head

more Zombies

added sound effects for almost everything.

don't you hate it when a chopper spawns under a tree - well now if you have an axe you can cut down the tree

Tweaked the way the mission spawns random groups and vehicles - more random now

idle chat when groups are patrolling - you may hear them before you see them.

more pain sounds when you wound enemy or if the wound you or your team  

tweaked the boat missions

Different buildings give you different supplies

you can fill canteens from water sources as well as rain

The mission is just more viscous 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Base Building Update     06-Feb-2017
For Tanoa and Atlis

-=LOST BUILD=- V13 The Mission

Required Addons Links

INIDBI2 -v2.05     Database   (Needed for Server Only)
ZKs_Items    Food, Drink and Good Stuff  (Needed for Client,Server and HC)

iBuild Addon The Building Addon (Needed for Client,Server)

Remember -  you need to assign action keys 1 and 2 on your controls options  I find Tab and Q work well

Hold down your Tab Key to Build (10 to 20 seconds)

I also have redone a lot of the iBuild addon it now save as higher than 3 floors high- ive had 8 floors and saved well,

made a compression script in the addon to convert the long building object names to 3 or 4 letters so now you can send many more

objects to iniDbi2 database.

added more models -Ramp, Floors and a pillar roof

added a delete building object to action menu

added a Transfer Building Items to the Work bench action so you don't have to do it 1 at a time

made it so you can drop scrap metal into your watch and it will make random amount of nails - (need to be near the workbench)

made it so you can chop down trees with an axe to get random amounts of wood to build with.

APEX Update     24-Nov-2016
For Tanoa and Atlis

ZKs -=LOST=- APEX - V11

In This Update
 Air vehicles have Ear Muffs to reduce noise.
 If you have a Rope in your player inventory you can Tow or Lift other vehicles and players can get raised or lowered from flying VTOL aircraft or choppers.
 You can eject and parachute out of most AIR vehicles (No Chute needed in inventory).  
 You are able to push boats if they are on land (you need to get into driver position and then get out first).
 When your in the drivers position you can set ownership of the vehicle (this must be done before you can lock vehicles)  
 You may lock vehicles only the owner can unlock them. Vehicles will stay locked for a maximum of 5 days. 
 Vehicle inventory will be inaccessible in locked vehicles. 
 Units in your group will try and find their own weapons,ammo and medical supplies including DEFIBS 
 Units in your group can heal themselves if they have medical supplies in their inventory.
 If you have an AXE-SHOVEL-HAMMER-KNIFE-WRENCH in your inventory you can use these as Melee Weapons use LMB.
 No other players can take gear out of your tent or take your tent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZKs=-LOST=-APEX - V10

Required Addons Links
INIDBI2 -v2.05       (Needed for Server Only)
ZKs_Items     (Needed for Client,Server and HC)

For Atlis Pre APEX
Zks -=LOST=- V8 (Needs INIDBI2-v204 or higher)[/size]  (Includes both of the  required addons)

ZKs -=LOST=-  V6 Armaholic Download Link:    (Needs INIDBI2-v204 or higher)[/size]

For MSKE
ZKs -=LOST=-MSKE  V6(Includes just the Mission)
Link to Island Addon
M.S.K.E. 4 Islands Map

For NAPF
ZKs -=LOST SP=- NAPF V6
Link to Island Addon

NAPF A3

How To Edit and Port Mission  Link to instructions on how to

LINKS
ZKs -=LOST SP=- Single Player version of the mission 
INIDBI2 -v2.05        (Needed for Server Only)
ZKs_Items     (Needed for Client,Server and HC)

V8 Update
Animals just for atmosphere
You see the tool,Food and Objectsin your hand that you are using
Mission objectives with rewards  -  and if there not completed then you may have a bigger issue to deal with
For your units to pick up items Press the F# key while looking at the object and press backspace to exit the menu then you will see a unit pickup action

Only Basic Weapons in Houses.
Updated Weapons
Tweeked lots of code

Lots of tweak's to the Parameters  such as
Different friend Marker Options
Adjustable Food and Water Options
Adjustable Loot Options
Adjustable Side Mission completion Times and Difficulty
And the T-Virus Option (ZOMBIES).

V6 Update
Updated some core code.
Fixed briefing error. 

V5 Update
Added : Recruit Civilians
Added " Extra Database to store Civilian Stuff.
updated : Some Exit Code
Still compatible with CBA and IniDBi2 V2.04 or newer.

How To Use
Walk up to a civilian (the ones without a gun) and when you get close
You will get an action to Join Group, Click that and he is on your team.

Use the F keys to select your unit. (F2-to-F5).
Press 4 for him to use or find Vehicles.
Press 6 for him to get Items and Guns.
Press ~ to get them to Regroup or Stop.

You can now recruit the Civilians up to 4 of them at any one time.

They will follow you but they are civilians so they are clumsy and
do wander off. They will come back, If they don't get themselves dead.
They will copy your stance.

They can do some things for themselves, such as find there own backpacks
If you takes theirs they will get another.

You tell them to pickup a gun they will look for their own ammo.

Give them a few medical supplies and they will heal themselves as well
Medical supplies (bloodbag,Antibiotic,defib,bandage,painKillers,heatPack).

You can let them carry your load, It gives you a reason to keep them alive.
They will also help tell you where the enemy is.

They will give you a hint message when they go to get something or when they get something.
They can also drive some vehicles.
Be nice to them, A lot of coding went into making them less stupid.

When you log out all of their kit and position are recorded by IniDBi.

V4 Update
Added param option to see other players on map without adding as friends first.[/size]
Fully CBA compatible now.

V3 Update
Updated to use iniDBi2.04 or higher- now only uses 3 databases not 5.
Choppers can spot you easier
Skull inventory working better when you die.
defib now will not be in assigned items (which would stop it from giving you a second life)

V2 Update
Updated Mission to -=LOST=- V2 It now will work with both INIDBI2-v201 and INIDBI2-v202

Thanks to
ROJ for the icons
code34 for INIDBI2
all the players that help test the guts out of it

Enjoy People

• Like 4

awesome game, I never realy like missions like this , but when I tested it with you , I couldn't stop playing .. you pulled off an excellent wanna play everyday..

no lag,stutter just smooth game play...  

Are there any servers that run this? If so please give me an IP so i can play it it sounds really interesting!

remote   www.zonekiller.net

if my servers up it will be running the mission 

ZKs_Items is all that's needed if your joining a server

Roger that! Is the server running 24/7 and where is it hosted?

Grats on release mate .... loving it so far.  Keep adding those little tweaks in ;)

Hi Guys and Gals    The server is up www.zonekiller.net or filter ZKs  or LOST   would like a few to test it fully  , so come and join in (its saturday in Aus) server will be up all weekend

Hi Guys and Gals    The server is up www.zonekiller.net or filter ZKs  or LOST   would like a few to test it fully  , so come and join in (its saturday in Aus) server will be up all weekend

Ouch.......an Ozzie server, that's gonna be some BIG ping from here in Scotland, but i'm gonna give it a go after work today........Thanks ZK.

Hey Zk I am trying to get this to run on my Dedi Server. 

I have it configured for HC and Server has @inidbi2.  Game starts HC connects I continue and I am on the Island no Parachute in?  I am guesing the game did not start correctly?  Did I miss something?

Thanks,

Vengeance

Server isn't showing up on my end with any of the above information.....any help would be appreciated.

Hey Zk I am trying to get this to run on my Dedi Server. 

I have it configured for HC and Server has @inidbi2.  Game starts HC connects I continue and I am on the Island no Parachute in?  I am guesing the game did not start correctly?  Did I miss something?

Thanks,

Vengeance

You know I've had exactly the same thing on my dedi.  I need to look into why.

Hi vengeance1 and kremator

I have PCs at home and it works on both , Yesterday the HC crashed and I  could tell as we run out of bad AI we had 5 players on so it was a good time to

test what would happen , so i restarted the HC with out starting the Server and everything started working again. (Its good to know i guess)

anyways back to your issues.

Will the game run if you have HC turned off in Parameters ?

I Believe Krems Does.

my setup is as follows

I have 2 server PC's (one for ONLINE Testing One for just LOCAL)

I have tested HC with SERVER running on one and HC on the other on both PCs and SERVER and HC running on the same PC on both PCs

So both PCs are setup the same just different IPs

I have a standard install of  Arma 3 Server then I make a copy that into the same folder and call it Arma3HC_Server  -- C:\Games\steamapps\common\

I add @ZKs_Items to both Arma 3 ServerArma3HC_Server in the root directory 

and @INIDBI2 to just Arma 3 Server in the root directory

I have then created a folder called ZKS in the Arma 3 Server in the root directory

I have then created a folder called ZKS_HC in the Arma3HC_Server in the root directory

Inside then i have these files

SERVER  -  IP :  10.1.1.13 

ZKS  Folder

Basic.cfg -- https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/basic.cfg

Config.cfg -- https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg

I add this to the Config.cfg

headlessClients[]  = {"10.1.1.16","10.1.1.13"}; //16 for running HC on second PC, 13 when runing on the same PC

localClient[]      = {"10.1.1.16"}; 

ZKS.bat -- The bat file as below (it has a 60 second delay so I can add a shortcut to my windows startup - just press the space bar and it will skip the delay)

@echo off
timeout 60

start "arma3Srv" "C:\Games\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\arma3server.exe" -port=2302 -cpuCount=4 -netlog -nosplash -nosound -noland -nofilepatching -malloc=system "-config=ZKS\config.cfg" "-cfg=ZKS\basic.cfg" "-mod=@inidbi2;@Zks_Items"    

exit

HC  -  IP :  10.1.1.16

ZKS_HC Folder

ZKS_HC.bat -- The bat file as below (it has a 60 second delay so I can add a shortcut to my windows startup - just press the space bar and it will skip the delay)

@echo off
timeout 60

start "arma3HC" "C:\Games\steamapps\common\Arma3HC_Server\arma3server.exe" -client -connect=10.1.1.13 -port=2302 "-mod=@Zks_Items"  

exit

You can take the .bat files a step further so you have your RPT logs show up in these folders too

This way you can have separate RPT logs for each mission, Just have a separate startup folder for each missions with the files in it. 

SERVER

start "arma3Srv" "C:\Games\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\arma3server.exe" -port=2302 -cpuCount=4 -netlog -nosplash -nosound -noland -nofilepatching -malloc=system -name=ZKS -profiles=ZKS "-config=ZKS\config.cfg" "-cfg=ZKS\basic.cfg" "-mod=@inidbi2;@Zks_Items"   

HC

start "arma3HC" "C:\Games\steamapps\common\Arma3HC_Server\arma3server.exe" -client -connect=10.1.1.13 -port=2302 -password= -cpuCount=2 -netlog -nosplash -nosound -noland -nofilepatching -malloc=system -name=ZKS_HC -profiles=ZKS_HC "-mod=@Zks_Items"   

I hope this gets some servers up and running ( to test if its working change the Allow Markers : to Edit Mode in the Parameters If the Bad AI have Green Markers they are running on the SERVER if they are BLUE then they are running on the HC )

Sorry Evil Organ ,

Lost internet at 2am  (again why we need more servers)

its back up now

Yes I like using Colours :)

• Like 2

Thanks, ZK

I see your using a manual BAT file for start, I am using TADST for all my other HC missions starts and FSF launcher for the Client HC, all work fine and I am using same AddOns for each as you have specified.  TADST configures these same files and I would like to continue to see if I can make it work first but this will help.  I'll do some more testing.

Thanks for all the feedback!

Vengeance

UPDATE:

Ok all is working fine, just forgot to check "Launch as is" in TADST :wacko:

Can you check that it still works with the new inidb2 please?  I cannot get a local server to work (with just zks_items and inidb2).  It defaults me to the island and I have no icons.

Kremator,

Well I don't use "Local" so not sure about that but I do have Dedi Server and I downloaded from Six inidb2 (Updated I assume) and tried it, "Interesting Results".  It worked but I lost all my saved mission LOOT! and started over.  I closed it looked in the updated inidb2 folder and there was no "db" folder so I copied it over from my saved old version of inidb2 and it worked, got back all my stuff.  It took almost a minute to put me back in my saved position once I was on the Island. 

Hope this helps

Vengeance

ZK,

Just a suggestion but it would be nice if you would let us recruit some of the unarmed Civilians, gets kind of lonely by yourself.  :)  and at times could really use the help. 

Thanks, great mission hours of play on Dedi no real issues.

Yeah I cannot get LOST to work with the new inidb2.  Will need ZK to have a look at it.  I always start on the island (only running inidb2 and zks_items) on a local server.  Will try on dedi later.

I will look into this today , Krem delete or rename your INI files and try that , It may have an issue reading the old ones , but as I said I will look into this when I finish work

Thanks Kremator.

Hey guys if you could give some feedback as to

Mission quality and enjoyment value

Lag issues or lack of.

Things you would like to added.

If you enjoy this we need to get the word out so It will start to show on other servers.

Cheers and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all :D  

• Like 1

I am addictied to it!  I like the idea of all the item visuals not just a box with something in it.  I run on Dedi with no issues, EXCEPT WHEN KILLED AND START OVER :).  Here are a few ideas.

1. Side missions more rewarding than just a gun, maybe a vehicle

2.Able to recuit civilians

3. Add Planes, Armor etc. left over military equipment not just trucks

4. It does not seem to allow me to add CBA to Server which of course limits addons (Client works fine)

5. Got to be a few REAL Soldiers left out there

6. Be nice to be able to build some kind of base

7. Nice to shoot a rabbit or two and cook them

8. Need body armor, have not seen any yet

9. NVG have not seen any yet

10. More Defib's, hate to start over

11. Add sleeping times with bag (I'm offline now waiting for Daylight)

12. Tent as alternative to sleeping bag

13. Air patols with planes

Good game a little hard to get started figuring out all the items you need but well documented, there are other survival missions out there, tried most of them but this one has alot of potential.  Good Job ZK

Vengeance

• Like 1

^^ all of this.  Mission doesn't play nice with CBA.

I'm loving this mission (needs much more bad weather, and MUCH less night - or add NVG!).  Addicted to it, as vengeance1!  No lag at all. Try playing it with bCombat ... man they are lethal!

Some things that I have found -

1. Sometime you spawn under a house (if you ended right beside one)

2. Sometimes loot pops right in front of you.

3. On a local server (hosting AND playing) it works perfectly for me, BUT doesn't allow my daughter to parachute (keeps her on island).  Other PC only has zks_items and inidb2 on it.

4. If you kill ALL the AI in a small area it should take a while for another patrol to spawn.

5. On death (with a defib) I notice the enemy that was around me disappear (this is possibly due to local server therefore restarting)

6. When using badbenson's Enhanced Movement (which is a MUST for this mission) you often die on landing in the parachute (perhaps an option to just start on a random place instead of parachuting)

I have been watching the server values and this is a very tight mission - small in/out and small footprint.

Well done mate.  Loving it.  Hopefully Santa can sort that wishlist ;)

EDIT:  Oh one thing I have also found is that the rocket launchers (alamut) do NOT keep their loaded ammo on a reload of the mission :(

• Like 1

ZKs -=LOST=- V3   New Update

Updated to use iniDBi2.04  or higher- now only uses 3 databases  not 5.

Choppers can spot you easier

Skull inventory working better when you die.

defib now will not be in assigned items (which would stop it from giving you a second life)

3. On a local server (hosting AND playing) it works perfectly for me, BUT doesn't allow my daughter to parachute (keeps her on island).  Other PC only has zks_items and inidb2 on it.

should be solved --

There may be a delay with a black screen for upto 40 seconds when the server first starts up -- Its just setting up the vehicles -- 

5. On death (with a defib) I notice the enemy that was around me disappear (this is possibly due to local server therefore restarting)

AI will check for players in the area 5 minutes after last player in area dies before being removed --  

Oh one thing I have also found is that the rocket launchers (alamut) do NOT keep their loaded ammo on a reload of the mission

should be fixed

• Like 1