sgt_savage

The Unsung Vietnam War Mod v3.0 - ALPHA Released !!!

Ive not downloaded this mod yet,  Loved it in ARMA2,  guess my question is do you all have the D-20 artillery piece yet ?   Ive searched everywhere for a full list of vehicles and addons but have either missed it or it is not listed yet , thanks in advance you guys rock

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/176893-the-unsung-vietnam-mod-30-wip-thread/page-32#entry2972790

Awesome mod, just waiting for those helicopters to be added and I'll start making some missions. Have a story in mind, can't wait to start it. Good luck to you guys I know it must be a lot of work.

Any ETA on the next update? Peace guys.

Any ETA on the next update? Peace guys.

November-December time frame.

Yeah 2020 :P

I would absolutely trust Sgt_Savage on this one m8, after all he's got 20/20 hindsight....  :D

I'm just asking for help here

So I downloaded the mod through PlayWithSix, but for some reason, I dont have any vehicles except for the Willys and the NVA Urals. I have some problems downloading the mod from ArmAholic and torrent, so I thought I'd give WithSix a try.

there no more vehicles in alpha mate. you'll have to wait for bravo.

there no more vehicles in alpha mate. you'll have to wait for bravo.

Oh okay, I thought I did something wrong during installation. Thanks for the info and keep up the good work  :D

pic from tonight's battle - our squad assaults VC village

bush-1_zpscuytjeg7.jpg

Another nice screen shot eggbeast.

Just curious, do you and the Dev team play with friendly AI at all in your squad or synchronized with another AI squad? Just curious about your observations of AI behaviour on the map, pathing, taking cover, etc.

The map is well made and the AI use trees and ground contours for cover. Additionally the AI almost never get stuck with only a few exceptions (that is all BI not map related). Also, I have played SP with the Unsung mod using the bCombat mod (modifies AI combat behaviour) it works very well with Da Krong map and this mod.

This map still impresses me.

• Like 1

we do call in AI if needed, but mostly we play as a large squad or very small platoon of people.

Hello 'Nam Enthusiasts! 

I'm Nakkas or Barden, and I am from the UNSUNG PR Team here to bring you guys some great news! Under the command of Sgt_Savage himself, the PR Team consisting of a couple of guys have started to work on getting you guys, the community, an inside look into the development of UNSUNG! On our new YouTube channel we will be setting up a "Meet the Devs" series where questions from the community will be passed on to the developers for a video which will be uploaded following the interview. We will also soon be setting up a live stream service through Twitch which will live stream content possibly of live development and also of live interviews. Soon we will be setting up forum signature images so you can tell who members of the PR Team are. There are even more things that I'm excited for that I can't talk about yet which we will release at a further date to the public, so for now come aboard the hype train to ride on through the jungle!  :D

Here is links to the official UNSUNG YouTube and Twitch Page (Note both these things are still currently being completed):

Please, if you have questions that you want to be asked in the "Meet the Devs" series or have any particular questions for the PR team email us through the official email (Make sure you use your username to let us know who sent the question!):

unsungofficial@gmail.com

And know the first video will be coming very soon, likely even within the next few days! Thank you for reading!

EDIT: We also have a steam group where we will be posting announcements for any further developments like the Brave release and possible upcoming "events" (Shhh  ;) ):

• Like 1

Just a question: is it possible, somehow, to use the "unsung" bunkers, trenches etc. pp. with the Zeus Module or MCC Sandbox?

At Eden it is possible (-->structures/village) but with eden it is not possible to creat a Zeus mission. Or I didn't find it till yet.

Some Ideas? And btw. I cannot mod or so, I just love to use Zeus for my clan and with structures it would be perfect...

Thanks for every idea.

and btw. this mod, Map, Units...they are great, awesome...I cannot wait until Bravo Release ;-)

yeah we can add the kit to zeus

• Like 2

would be great, thanks!

btw TeTeTe already saw, what Zeus can made...He liked it to be there as a "Vietnam Guest" hehe...

Wow, did you guys get RUG_DSAI working with ARMA 3 for the upcoming version, or did you implement the dialogue into the in game voice system?

Either way, great job coding!

we had a built-in version of rug-dsai

so this has been updated for bravo, p.s. this is the alpha topic thread

bravo is here

What about the Napalm? It ain't 'Nam without the Napalm.

you mean this?

Now that's 'Nam.

Yes :)

Hello what is the Server password and how do import the Multiplayer mission .pbo file into ARMA 3??