sgt_savage

The Unsung Vietnam War Mod v3.0 - ALPHA Released !!!

unsung_3_logo_white_zpsiaekgntl.png

Unsung 3.0 - ALPHA Released
13/12/15

Finally its here ... A new engine, a new set of possibilities & enhancements as we progress to beta and eventually final release.The team has yet again stepped up and released something very special. With the merged talents of the old & new members the unsung has evolved into the Arma 3 universe. Its finally time to move away from the futuristic theme and rewind to the late 1960's in the sweat drenched forests of Vietnam.With a host of newly made units fully compatible with the Arma 3 engine and a superbly made map by razorback....

So lock and load grunts its gonna get hot in there...hot as hell

Good luck .... You gonna need it.

****NOTE THIS IS AN ALPHA***** And not the final product !!! - Please no bug reports thank you

Links here on our website:

http://www.armanam.eu/

• Like 36

Many Kudos to Sgt_Savage, Hcpookie and all UNS crew! Time to step on the mud, take some leeches out of the neck, scratch some mosquito bites on the a$$ and listen to some Purple Haze tune... welcome to the suck!

YAY!

Cheers!

• Like 1

Thank you! TIme for another tour for me and my friends :)

Many Kudos to Sgt_Savage

Umm thanks but I only posted the news the team done all the work .. I just got back :D

YESSS! Thanks a lot guys. I have been waiting for this for a long time you guys have no idea. Thanks!  :627:

I don't know how you want to organize the bug reports but here are few things I noticed from a few minute test:

- front wheels of ural are undestroyable

- some units/assets are missing in Zeus

- the US crate contains all the opfor equipement

it's alpha, don't even bother to report bugs

half the team hasn't even had a chance to play around with it. leave bug finding to us.

Compatible with ALiVE?

Its an Alpha release, i wouldn't expect it to be.

Whoo! Congrats on the release!

Btw, thanks for having a torrent download, it's a godsend for large files.

• Like 1

Well then looks like my friends and family aren't going to be seeing me for the next few days  :lol: this alpha is amazing! 

This is great! Weapons could use a bit of work, but still, now I can charge through the jungle with Creedence blasting in the background. You guys made my day :)