mxchaz741

Arma 3 Bowling

Hey all I come up with this new idea it's called Arma 3 Bowling as said in the title. So people join you in this bowling ally building you can't leave the building but you can walking around and sit at tables and when people join you can walk up to your area and play against other people. I would love your opinions and ideas and if you think it's a good idea then progress can take place.

Good idea?  Pft, who cares if people think its a good idea or not, thats part of the beauty of modding.
For the record I think it sounds fun (minus the can't leave bit, that greately limits potential), though I wish you the best of luck with the physics.

1. Will the bowling balls be laser- or radar guided?

2. Can the bowling pins be replaced with goats?

Hey all I come up with this new idea it's called Arma 3 Bowling as said in the title. So people join you in this bowling ally building you can't leave the building but you can walking around and sit at tables and when people join you can walk up to your area and play against other people. I would love your opinions and ideas and if you think it's a good idea then progress can take place.

This is already in that new $30 to play Arma life mod Caiden is making.

LOL good one :)