dezkit

Bombardier CRJ200 (Ivory)

The answer for that is their intentions weren't to make fixed wing full simulation (aka DCS) inside the infantry simulation which is the Arma3, more or less. It applies to rotorcraft as well. That's why full TKOH simulation "engine" wasn't implemented in Arma3 although both games base on the same libraries. Interesting discussions can be read at Feedback Tracker regarding their policy to the issue. Their attitude towards the problem you mentioned is understandable however having different FM switchable in game options one can choose which flight model he want to use - standard one or the other one, for hardcore sim-pilots.

Having said that, I'm gonna open few tickets on FT in order to ask them for full implementation of TKOH scripting commands that are connected to RTD  (AFM). You may do similar thing regarding your needs. It won't be easy task implementing them I guess, but since the game is more and more perfect there would me less and less work for their programmers and artists working on A3. I am hardcore sim-pilot. Arma-family games attracted me with its real battlefield feelings as well as large MP environment and easy of modding, still lacking most realism of flying in the cockpit tho. Implementation of RTD was great move, and further full implementation of TKOH things into AFM would feed a hunger of those like me. Not easy, not fast, but yet profitable IMHO.

So, I hope it may happen eventually.

Sorry dezkit for distracting the discussion from the main topic. By the way, I am glad you back and work on CRJ200. This one is needed in the MP environment. Also, please could you consider making one small business aircraft like Lear 60 or KingAir 350 ? Sometimes people need small government plane at enemy airstrip to destroy. Having plane deck walkable would also be great so one could make HRO missions with possible fight inside an aircraft. Thanks!

YES! Dezkit you're back!  :D  I've been hoping you would return with all your aviation mods, I know Arma 3 is a military simulator but I always liked flying those big passenger jets of yours around. B)

YES! Dezkit you're back!  :D  I've been hoping you would return with all your aviation mods, I know Arma 3 is a military simulator but I always liked flying those big passenger jets of yours around. B)

yup, and now we can do some "enemy HVT intercept mission" with our F14D and F15C