cosmic10r

[SP] Ravage Vanilla Mission ported including Template

I've got a rough week at work ahead so no guarantees... sugar lake is awesome and dense but small... gunkizli might be the more interesting option and build on Jcae2798s mission idea

ah so sugar lake is like namalsk (or as it come up in the loading screen as utes). then id rather just have gunkizli( and Sahrani). only thing is it requires isla duala. unless the newest version doesnt anymore then im not sure how to install it as when i went to the isla duala page its under arma 2 OA.

ah so sugar lake is like namalsk (or as it come up in the loading screen as utes). then id rather just have gunkizli( and Sahrani). only thing is it requires isla duala. unless the newest version doesnt anymore then im not sure how to install it as when i went to the isla duala page its under arma 2 OA.

There is an A3 isla duala version. You need two pbos from it but really you should have that and Panthera installed anyways as they are excellent maps... Oh and Lingor too. 

I just tried Gunkizki really quickly and loot spawn is an issue. Which seems odd as I am fairly sure they are aiatp buildings. 

Even stranger... I had one hanger at the airfield in the bottom left corner of the map spawn loot but not the two on either side of it. Will have to test more.

Sooo 300 zombies in one town in Takistan looks like this lol...

not really playable

I found the limit to be in the 80s on my machine... which is still pretty thick... all with full ravage running to get a good picture of what it looks like running the whole thing with the zeds

I used a horde and had  all modules running.

There is an A3 isla duala version. You need two pbos from it but really you should have that and Panthera installed anyways as they are excellent maps... Oh and Lingor too. 

I just tried Gunkizki really quickly and loot spawn is an issue. Which seems odd as I am fairly sure they are aiatp buildings. 

Even stranger... I had one hanger at the airfield in the bottom left corner of the map spawn loot but not the two on either side of it. Will have to test more.

Sooo 300 zombies in one town in Takistan looks like this lol...

not really playable

I found the limit to be in the 80s on my machine... which is still pretty thick... all with full ravage running to get a good picture of what it looks like running the whole thing with the zeds

I used a horde and had  all modules running.

if you could make a lingor, a panthera, and a gunkizli ravage id have to donate to you. (not sure when. i get paid bi-weekly) oh and a big pat on the back.  obviosly lingor and panthera first since they might be easier. plz?

if you could make a lingor, a panthera, and a gunkizli ravage id have to donate to you. (not sure when. i get paid bi-weekly) oh and a big pat on the back.  obviosly lingor and panthera first since they might be easier. plz?

Depends on the loot spawn... I can do it but obviously it is a fair bit more work getting the classnames for every building... I set up the mission I do it in as a Ravage mission and treat it as my "mission" to get the classnames... actually is kinda fun.

It will get done... just depends when.

I won't accept donations for ports but if the urge strikes you to give back in that way then send it to Haleks or Bad Benson or the map authors who create so much for all of us... I'm sure they could use a beer ;)

• Like 1

Depends on the loot spawn... I can do it but obviously it is a fair bit more work getting the classnames for every building... I set up the mission I do it in as a Ravage mission and treat it as my "mission" to get the classnames... actually is kinda fun.

It will get done... just depends when.

I won't accept donations for ports but if the urge strikes you to give back in that way then send it to Haleks or Bad Benson or the map authors who create so much for all of us... I'm sure they could use a beer ;)

that could work. thanks. i can't wait to see lingor, sahrani, panthera, and gunkizli in arma 3 as zombie maps (some of them as return maps from arma 2) . Seems this ravage mod and other zombie mods for multi have gotten more popular than DayZ Standalone. I just wish they would update the game more frequently. 

Take care man and get some good work done. i love it when i can go into tons of buildings and find lots of loot. I don't usually die cause i use a trainer so exploring, looting, and engaging ai bandits is what creates then fun for me.

p.s. what was that arma 2 map with the underground bunker? frankie played on it in one of his dayz vids.

Hey all -

New releases of my earlier version.

Changes/Updates:

-Added port for Gunkizli (Testing further as water supply doesnt work, and loot may show too often)

-Changed GPS script so that when in any vehicle type, GPS is now enabled even if you don't find a map yet.

-Improved custom world loot spawn [Trash, toilets, Baskets, etc..] (Altis only for now)

-Mission task with sounds (you are to find your lost brother in this mess.  Radio signals are used to know when you're getting closer.  Read mission briefing for more details)

-Mission briefing notes added

-Additional cars/heli chances around map (low chance however)

-Gear Loadout fix for those who don't own DLC (I put a DLC check in place so if you don't own DLC, you will spawn with different gear)

Have fun.

Altis

Gunkizli

• Like 2

Thank you, I like Gunkizli. Can you change the description of the mission? In ArmA Scenarios Gunkizli looks like an Altis mission.

Stupid question: How does GPS work? I have gps (toggle) hotkey on Numpad+2, but nothing happens when in vehicle. Do I have to search on my side?

Thank you, I like Gunkizli. Can you change the description of the mission? In ArmA Scenarios Gunkizli looks like an Altis mission.

Stupid question: How does GPS work? I have gps (toggle) hotkey on Numpad+2, but nothing happens when in vehicle. Do I have to search on my side?

try Ralt and M.

GPS is auto enabled once you enter a vehicle (you do not need to toggle anything).  So the map becomes available...but this only works when in the car,  Once you get out, MAP is again hidden unless you find one during looting. 

This was designed for the sake of cars now a days all pretty much having GPS  :)

As for the map description on load, etc...yea i forgot about that.  Will update in future.  I've played a bit of it this AM and the looting isnt bad.  The hard part is finding a drink  :)  Enjoy

*****EDIT

I think i just realized the confusion.  When i say GPS, i actually mean the map is enabled, not GPS tool/item.  Sorry!  Maybe i can add both in future update.

Hey all -

Changes/Updates:

-Added port for Gunkizli (Testing further as water supply doesnt work, and loot may show too often)

-Changed GPS script so that when in any vehicle type, GPS is now enabled even if you don't find a map yet.

-Improved custom world loot spawn [Trash, toilets, Baskets, etc..] (Altis only for now)

-Mission task with sounds (you are to find your lost brother in this mess.  Radio signals are used to know when you're getting closer.  Read mission briefing for more details)

-Gear Loadout fix for those who don't own DLC (I put a DLC check in place so if you don't own DLC, you will spawn with different gear)

Have fun.

Altis

Gunkizli

Yay for gunkilzi! I'll try it when I get home.

Hey all -

Changes/Updates:

Have fun.

Altis

Gunkizli

turns out i cant launch gunkizli. it gives me 2 errors. First is "you cannot play/edit this mission. it is dependant on content that has been deleted.pja308" then right after that it says "no entry 'bin\config.bin/cfgworlds.pja308" 

Any help?

turns out i cant launch gunkizli. it gives me 2 errors. First is "you cannot play/edit this mission. it is dependant on content that has been deleted.pja308" then right after that it says "no entry 'bin\config.bin/cfgworlds.pja308" 

Any help?

That is the map. It was the same error on Esseker leading me to believe the maps are not installed correctly on your machine...

Completely agree man.  Check your installs and required addons.  Keep in mind the Gunkizli Map requires others as well to be played...

That is the map. It was the same error on Esseker leading me to believe the maps are not installed correctly on your machine...

they are. the pbo went into the missions folder and i have any and all required add-ons. unless there are add-ons that have not been said that i need for this map. Can anyone provide a list of add-ons for me to go over?

they are. the pbo went into the missions folder and i have any and all required add-ons. unless there are add-ons that have not been said that i need for this map. Can anyone provide a list of add-ons for me to go over?

Can you provide us with the RPT report from that session?

(It's usually in a hidden folder : username/AppData/Local/Arma3.)

From the report :

C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@EM;@Ravage;@3cb_baf_equipment;@hlcmods;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@Simple Single Player Cheat Menu;@WarfareThaiEXTAF;@ASDG_JR;@CBA_A3;@NATO_Rus_Vehicle;@NATO_Rus_Weapons;@AllInArmaTerrainPack;@E

I don't see the map anywhere on that list nor in the registered PBO files.

I don't know if you use the launcher or your own shortcut, but in anycase, the map addon isn't loaded at all.

• Like 1

From the report :

I don't see the map anywhere on that list nor in the registered PBO files.

I don't know if you use the launcher or your own shortcut, but in anycase, the map addon isn't loaded at all.

well i put the pbo file i downloaded from the link into the missions folder where i have all my other ravage pbos i need to play maps i have like esseker, cherno, etc.

The @esseker folder or any mod belongs in the root arma folder one up from where the missions go

So @ravage

@gunkizli

@esseker should be in the arma 3 folder and then the missions in pbo form should be in the missions folder in that same arma 3 root folder

The @esseker folder or any mod belongs in the root arma folder one up from where the missions go

So @ravage

@gunkizli

@esseker should be in the arma 3 folder and then the missions in pbo form should be in the missions folder in that same arma 3 root folder

that's prob what i don't have is the gunkizli map. and pbo's dont go in the root folder. maps do but that's a different story.

edit: got gunkizli working. only thing is there doesnt seem to be ANY zombies. only found 1 (that's right) squad of bandit ai and 1 loot bag/pile thing. all these need to be upped like 10 fold. (ok maybe not the ai bandits)

Well the town you start in is blacklisted (meaning no AI/Zombies)....but once you start moving around the map you will find plenty...  How long did you play for?  Did you move around the map?

Im going to give it a run thru tonight. I need a break.

Hey all -

Links added to Post 2  :)

edit ... it seems to be running normally for me... i spent about 30 mins or so on the atv searching for my brother... saw a good amount of loot and zeds.. could likely use more zeds... the map is pretty smooth

• Like 1

Well the town you start in is blacklisted (meaning no AI/Zombies)....but once you start moving around the map you will find plenty...  How long did you play for?  Did you move around the map?

oh yea. about 2-3 hours. its wierd. ill give it another go.

I think i just realized the confusion.  When i say GPS, i actually mean the map is enabled, not GPS tool/item.  Sorry!  Maybe i can add both in future update.

Exactly this was the point :)

Lingor loot spawn looks like it works. I will try to get Lingor,panthera and duala done this weekend. Assuming the final tests prove playable.