tazmania720

pboProject strange error

Good evening,

I had used pboProject to pack a terrain project I have been working on when my computer got dumb and I had to stop the packing.  When I got my computer working again I found that some of the files were missing and had to rebuild a lot of my project.  I have everything working again in TB, however when I use pboProject now I get this in the DOS window:

A P:\.source folder exists due to a previous crash

pboProject will not continue until you move it back to it's original location.

When I click on View Outputs it takes me to P:\temp folder.

My file and folder structure is now back to how it was before so I don't understand what this means.  

Also, I attempted to request access to dev.withsix.com but have not received an email to confirm.  

Thanks.

Have you tried looking for that .source folder in your P-drive? You may need to turn on the View hidden files / folders option in Explorer.

In my experience, Mikero's stuff is very solid so if it says there's something leftover there probably is.

Thanks badluckburt for the response.  I have another computer that I use to build terrain and I noticed that the P drive's did not look the same.  I rebuilt the P drive on the machine that was having the problem and now the software works.  I'm guessing whatever happened corrupted the P drive.  All good now.