Allow player only: Sprint

Alter recoil to the Arma 2 levels

Includes BI sign

Aimed for MP signed servers and non-realistic units

Need Arma 3 CBA to run

Strictly forbidden upload to STEAM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xkjr5kggtul9kss/%40ULTIMATE_SOLDIER2MP.rar?dl=0

• Like 3

thank you for the updated version. I use the mod all the time.

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey djotacon , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

I always wonder is it possible to make the soldier to run at least 2 times faster than vanilla version speed ?

Cause that will be a real super soldier :)

I always wonder is it possible to make the soldier to run at least 2 times faster than vanilla version speed ?

Cause that will be a real super soldier :)

Maybe in the Tony Montana mod... :P

• Like 1

Loved your original Ultimate Solider (1.3).  Can you also relase the individual @reduce sway, @reduce fatigue  @ reduce recoil   (like you did with your original mod).  ?   Here is is all encompassing. It was nice to have the all encompassing but also the individual aspects alone too.

Thanks for your work.

Loved your original Ultimate Solider (1.3).  Can you also relase the individual @reduce sway, @reduce fatigue  @ reduce recoil   (like you did with your original mod).  ?   Here is is all encompassing. It was nice to have the all encompassing but also the individual aspects alone too.

Thanks for your work.

I'm working on this right now.

I release the complete version of the modset ASAP.

• Like 1

So i see that BI have tweaked sway etc again today-that should not make any difference to this addon though, right?

Thank you for this mod!!!

I've tried other mods, but they can't reduce 1.54 vesrsion fatigue and sway for some reason...

If i can ask you for a few thigs...

First to return a "sway", but make it significantly slighter then Bohemia settings or make it configurable, as well as "stamina" and "fatigue"... (but if i get it right from the upper posts - you already working on it)

The second thing is to remove those annoying angle leaning from weapons bipod and also remove up/down, left/righ viewing limitations. As it works now it's awful, it's just folow surface polygon angle that make using bipods useless in many situations. I'dont know if you can fix it, but if it possible i think it will suite very good in your concept of Ultimate Soldier addon.

And the last thing, i wanted to ask you is to handle those rabbit invasion :) Their number in game are just insane! ... It's not critical, but if it will cost you only few rows of code, me and whole arma 3 community, and even all rabbits families will be very grateful to you! :))))

Thank you!

• Like 1

Hmm. Your older version 1.3 Ultimate solider (reduce sway, fatigue, team sway and fatigue) all seemed to still work (right up until I checked today).  So did the latest hotfix now make this GREAT mod not work?   or does this updated version 2.0  still work .  I plan to DL. I just liked having them all individually... Which I know you say you are working on.   Much thanks to your efforts.

Also, does this still work within (upon) your group at large. Meaning if I have remove fatigue (does it also apply to my group under my command?)

Hmm. Your older version 1.3 Ultimate solider (reduce sway, fatigue, team sway and fatigue) all seemed to still work (right up until I checked today).  So did the latest hotfix now make this GREAT mod not work?   or does this updated version 2.0  still work .  I plan to DL. I just liked having them all individually... Which I know you say you are working on.   Much thanks to your efforts.

Also, does this still work within (upon) your group at large. Meaning if I have remove fatigue (does it also apply to my group under my command?)

The older mod (Ultimate Soldier) dont work anymore with new version of the game 1.54.

This new mod is aimed for newer version of the game 1.54+.

The version SP/MP of the mod removes fatigue for all team members (IA mainly) but the MP version didn't that.

Sadly right now I dont have any much time to make the updates or the module version and I dont know when I finish the rest of the work.

Right now the mod is "sleep" mode.

Is there possible to do any like regenerating health or that you have more health? just wondering

I'm working on this right now.

I release the complete version of the modset ASAP.

Any update on separating this each individual part?

Part of a large community and we were wanting to use this mod but as of now, they 1 key will allow any member to possible abuse it and not just run the singular mod we were looking to incorporate.

Which was the half_sway, because it's awesome!

Sadly I created this mod because I have a special petition but I'm tired to see my mods in the cheat forums or used with people that only wants ruins the gameplay to legit players.

Rigth now Arma 3 has proper commands to do this inside the mission.