Sign in to follow this  
mobilemick

Support requesters don`t work anymore

Since the last arma3 update (Blame it on that ) :) :) :)

The support requesters don`t work in game any more.

Press (M) Map button

It just shows this
Map
Briefing
Team
Log

Press 0  < That works

Press 8 < that works

Press 1 (Artillery strike)  Nothing happens,

It just shows this box again
Map
Briefing
Team
Log

• Like 1

I'm having the same issue. I have the player synced to a support requester module, and that synced to an artillery module, and that synced to an AI controlled artillery vehicle.

I hit 0-8-1 and nothing happens. When I use -showscripterrors it says "Error invalid number in expression" and I'm not sure what it's referring to.

I would definitely like to update this to bohemia as well. I have been playing Arma3 and using support requesters and virtual support providers for years now. I love having the option to call in a JDAM on an enemy location.

After the latest update 3 days ago SUPPORT REQUESTERS DO NOT WORK ANYMORE. CAN NO LONGER CALL IN ANY SUPPORT REQUESTS USING THE SUPPORT REQUESTER AND PROVIDER.

Please fix this ASAP because this is a huge factor and reason for my enjoying the authenticity of this game.

Regards,

Angelo

Support req now working as of todays update 11\12\15.

what update? support still aint working for me and I never got an update

• Like 1

SUPPORT STILL AINT WORKING.

KINDA PISSED AT THE DUDE who said the latest update fixed it because I got home from work tonight all excited to start playing arma 3 again. I wont even play the game without this issue fixed, thats how bummed out I am.

How can bohemia do all these amazing updates but SHUT DOWN a MAJOR feature of the gameplay like support and not even realize it.

BOHEMIA?? HELLO??