Sign in to follow this  
autigergrad

Massive Desync/Crashes after 1.54....anyone else experience this?

Hello,

I'm just trying to get a gauge on the community.

Since the 1.54 update...My group has seen a rapid increase in the amount of crashes/server desyncs on 2 separate dedicated servers.

I thought it might be a mod conflict,etc....but it appears to happen even in very lightly modded/vanilla missions.

Didn't know if this is a known issue across the board or if anyone else has seen similar issues since the latest Arma update.

Mods used in most missions are ACE,ALiVE, and RHS, but...as I said...seeing this in vanilla missions as well.

Hello,

I think it's with Alive the problem.

I have play with alive and after a moment the serveur crash.

When i play Domination or Heart and Mind the server dont crash after many hours of game.

Have you check with ALiVE dev for this ?

Hello,

I'm just trying to get a gauge on the community.

Since the 1.54 update...My group has seen a rapid increase in the amount of crashes/server desyncs on 2 separate dedicated servers.

I thought it might be a mod conflict,etc....but it appears to happen even in very lightly modded/vanilla missions.

Didn't know if this is a known issue across the board or if anyone else has seen similar issues since the latest Arma update.

Mods used in most missions are ACE,ALiVE, and RHS, but...as I said...seeing this in vanilla missions as well.

Our server has been crashing all weekend we dont play ALIVE.

Below is a forum post with a link in last post to the feedback about the crashes.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/186339-out-of-memory-errors-since-154-update/

Had segfaults on vanilla missions as well as lightly modded (RHS+ACE) servers.