warden_1

Crye JPC & AirFrame Mod

Glad someone other than my close friends appreciate the details. You will definitely be seeing more of them. Also Marsoc is using the airframes on a personal purchase basis, they are not standard issue.

Excellent news, when you put as much detail and effort into a simple nvg mount I can only imagine what a fully fledged tricked out helmet looks like. Incidentally arn't airframes on their way out? Both CAG and FBI HRT have been seen using opscores lately, but I digress.

• Like 1

Airframes and opscores are used frequently at the same time in various groups. HRT uses both however CAG doesn't really use the ops cores. They are pretty dedicated to Crye gear as they have a good relationship with them and have custom gear made all the time.

• Like 1

I'll agree that Ops-Core FAST Maritime are the norm now for MARSOC, much as the JPC is for a PC.  However, there are also a bunch of semi-recent official PR photos with Team Wendy and even old school Pro-Tec lids on show.

I'll agree that Ops-Core FAST Maritime are the norm now for MARSOC, much as the JPC is for a PC.  However, there are also a bunch of semi-recent official PR photos with Team Wendy and even old school Pro-Tec lids on show.

JPC is not the norm for MARSOC lol... It is sometimes seen but not what anyone would call "the norm"...

I'm basically just trying to d a blend of what they are issued and what people enjoy on them / what looks best. Ergo the CPC or AVS will make an appearance.

• Like 1

I'm not a huge seal fan but someone else is welcome to retexture it as long as its a separate mod.

• Like 1

Airframes and opscores are used frequently at the same time in various groups. HRT uses both however CAG doesn't really use the ops cores. They are pretty dedicated to Crye gear as they have a good relationship with them and have custom gear made all the time.

Well I guess it's hard to say definitively given the clandestine nature of the units in question, but it would seem HRT certainly favors the opscore lately if you look at the dates of released media. Only airframes in 2013 Hostage Rescue Team Marks 30 Years and in Boston. Opscores in 2014 during the Frein manhunt and recent promo images. CAG is almost impossible to confirm unfortunately, but there are some images in which some people looking like cool army guys are wearing opscores, e.g. this one or this one. The second one is interesting as he has an airframe helmetcover and all of the trademark delta gear. Then again they could be CIF guys on a break from the unit. Ultimately it doesn't really matter though, Im just glad you've made (and are working on) both.

If you go looking there are plenty of pics of HRT using the OC fast and AF in the same periods and over the past 3-4 years are usually seen with one or the other, though some pictures are of the same guy.

But to respond to that, I always check with my friends who are either currently in one of the aforementioned groups or who know a decent amount of people who are.

• Like 1

True, there are plenty of recent pictures of HRT with airframes. But like I said, I'm just glad you're developing both so we have all the options when playing operator dress up. But I dont want to derail your topic any further  :D

I'm not a huge seal fan but someone else is welcome to retexture it as long as its a separate mod.

I would do it, but I have the slightest idea as to how to do that. Especially all the files of different textures and .p3d's i have no clue.

I would do it, but I have the slightest idea as to how to do that. Especially all the files of different textures and .p3d's i have no clue.

Enjoy: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/139468-arma3-characters-modding-tutorial/

Some of the config and software stuff and the hyperlinks are outdated but you just need to add to the existing config and fine them in the pages of the thread.

Edit: I updated the rough guide because I'm a super cool nice guy,

• Like 1