warden_1

Crye JPC & AirFrame Mod

Warden, would you allow retextures of your mod?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to see some retextures of the helmets-what are they called?the ones that look like ops-cores.They are not labelled as ops-core in the arsenal though.(The ones that are not airframes).

Would be great to see in OCP,dark green etc

Nah, doesn't look good.

Yeah sorry updated the front page.

Yep that fixed it. You're a lifesaver man.

** If you want to see something or want some other hidden selections like a patch or idk whatever let post it here.

I'd love some more colour choice.As you mention-patches would be cool too.And would it be possible for one with an IR strobe or something on the back or top?

Would love to see some retextures of the helmets-what are they called?the ones that look like ops-cores.They are not labelled as ops-core in the arsenal though.(The ones that are not airframes).

Would be great to see in OCP,dark green etc

Yeah They are opscore but I believe they have the noraf prefix simply because they were intended for the norwegian mod.

I will try and do a few painted variations similar to that but there won't be any base colors other than  FG, black and urban tan since those are the colors OC makes.

• Like 2

hi warden , rly good job,  ;)  one question, any update of JPC with" external visible magazines"?

He mentioned a couple posts above that he knows/will fix in an update. :)

Dude your textures are so good-would love to see you retexture some of these helmets.

• Like 1

Nice JPC model!  Do you have any plans to add magazines to the mag pouches (they look a bit odd empty), and any plans to add pouch variants to the CB version?

Warden mate-you should not have the tags for this as "garbage" and "trash"! These helmets are fantastic and since they were released I ( and my trusty AI squadmates) have used nothing else! Would love to see a tan and a darker green model too,but seriously-these helmets kick ass :D

Will the update to fix the weird texture glowing issue still be released this week ?

• Like 2

Totally don't know where I was with the last update on this. Will release the fixes as well as some new versions hopfully this weekend. Pretty sure my original download link has the most updated version... I will keep that link updated and post whenever I release a major update.

• Like 6

I am busy with other mod stuff, but I did upload the source files and PSDs and linked it on the front page. If you get a lot of use out of it feel free to donate, 3D software is expensive and I spend way too much of my own money on software lol...

Hi warden.Did you make those fixes you mentioned in your last post?or is it just the source files you uploaded? Thanks.

in doing so we could set up the troops at will .
We could get SFOD - D troops...MARSOC...

in doing so we could set up the troops at will .

We could get SFOD - D troops...MARSOC...

Marsoc airframe set ups look nothing like what you posted, I don't know if I will update this mod anymore, however you will see aspects of it in RHS shortly.

i'm sorry, but the right configuration of the helmet is this one:  m0.jpg

• Like 1

Is MARSOC even using the airframe helmet? Glad to hear more of your stuff is finding its way into RHS warden. I quite like your airframes and opscores, but it would be cool to see them tricked out with a variety of accessories (i.e. manta strobes, contour helmet cams, princeton lights, battery packs, nvg mounts, IR flags, the works). I'm very impressed by your attention to detail with smaller objects like the AN/AVS 9, so I'd love to see more of the these smaller items. 

• Like 1

Marsoc airframe set ups look nothing like what you posted, I don't know if I will update this mod anymore, however you will see aspects of it in RHS shortly.

May we ask what aspects?  :D

i'm sorry, but the right configuration of the helmet is this one:

Arabian, that is an impressionist....

Is MARSOC even using the airframe helmet? Glad to hear more of your stuff is finding its way into RHS warden. I quite like your airframes and opscores, but it would be cool to see them tricked out with a variety of accessories (i.e. manta strobes, contour helmet cams, princeton lights, battery packs, nvg mounts, IR flags, the works). I'm very impressed by your attention to detail with smaller objects like the AN/AVS 9, so I'd love to see more of the these smaller items. 

Glad someone other than my close friends appreciate the details. You will definitely be seeing more of them. Also Marsoc is using the airframes on a personal purchase basis, they are not standard issue.

May we ask what aspects?  :D

Isn't that what you are doing now? ;)

• Like 3

i'm sorry, but the right configuration of the helmet is this one:  

Pretty sure that's an airsofter-not exactly a trustworthy source of info

• Like 2

Hello , thanks for the estimation .sorry for my English.

I'm a lover of weapons , military equipment , I love Us special forces  why I am studying them carefully .here are some examples that MARSOC use Crye Helmet .10268752_484587191642394_1005821649_a.jpe5c5b51283e7b3068b4d628fbec84a07.jpg

Pretty sure that's an airsofter-not exactly a trustworthy source of info

Actually impressionists/collectors often know the most about the gear.

• Like 2

Actually impressionists/collectors often know the most about the gear.

Fair enough ;)

I'm a lover of weapons , military equipment , I love Us special forces  why I am studying them carefully .here are some examples that MARSOC use Crye Helmet .

10268752_484587191642394_1005821649_a.jpe5c5b51283e7b3068b4d628fbec84a07.jpg

Well you may want to do a little more research, that second picture is actually of a dude from Croatia.... not marsoc. Aside from the liberties taken with the kit the Cryes are clearly fake. I completely understand that marsoc uses the airframe and will be doing correct versions of it with some of the accessories they have been either seen with or I know that they are using.

• Like 1