warden_1

Crye JPC & AirFrame Mod

afnDtyk.png

There are no permissions for this given to anyone to upload to steam. Please report all instances of that to me through PM so I can remove them.

People keep asking for the airframe and the JPC and stuff so here I guess.

http://imgur.com/a/yagOn

http://imgur.com/a/9tRhT

What is included:

AirFrame:

- Tan, Black and Ranger Green colors

- like a couple different versions

- Dyed airframe cover so you can have RG and CB, probably should make them look more like they are painted instead of dyed but thats for a later date I guess.

JPC:

- MC,CB,RG

- MC one has some crye pouches and stuff in 5 different configurations

- yes I know 1 and 5 are very similar and literally only 1 pouch different... I didnt notice that till it was in game and I dont care enough to change it right now.

Thanks to hawaiian for showing me how things are supposed to be weighed.

Classnames:

Crye AirFrame:

crye_airframe_tan_AF_Empty

crye_airframe_tan_AF_Empty_NoRails

crye_airframe_tan_AF_Pelt

crye_airframe_tan_AF_VAS

crye_airframe_tan_AF_VAS_cover

crye_airframe_tan_AF_VAS_rgcover

crye_airframe_tan_AF_VAS_cbcover

crye_airframe_tan_AF_VAS_NoRails

crye_airframe_tan_AF_VAS_Pelt

crye_airframe_tan_AF_VAS_Pelt_cover

crye_airframe_tan_AF_VAS_Pelt_RGcover

crye_airframe_tan_AF_VAS_Pelt_CBcover

crye_airframe_blk_AF_Empty
crye_airframe_blk_AF_Empty_NoRails
crye_airframe_blk_AF_Pelt
crye_airframe_blk_AF_VAS
crye_airframe_blk_AF_VAS_cover
crye_airframe_blk_AF_VAS_rgcover
crye_airframe_blk_AF_VAS_cbcover
crye_airframe_blk_AF_VAS_NoRails
crye_airframe_blk_AF_VAS_Pelt
crye_airframe_blk_AF_VAS_Pelt_cover
crye_airframe_rg_AF_Empty
crye_airframe_rg_AF_Empty_NoRails
crye_airframe_rg_AF_Pelt
crye_airframe_rg_AF_VAS
crye_airframe_rg_AF_VAS_cover
crye_airframe_rg_AF_VAS_rgcover
crye_airframe_rg_AF_VAS_cbcover
crye_airframe_rg_AF_VAS_NoRails
crye_airframe_rg_AF_VAS_Pelt
crye_airframe_rg_AF_VAS_Pelt_cover

Crye JPC:
JPC_MC_1
JPC_MC_2
JPC_MC_3
JPC_MC_4
JPC_MC_5
JPC_MC
JPC_RG
JPC_CB

OpsCore:
noraf_opscore_helmet_cover
noraf_opscore_helmet_cover_blk
noraf_opscore_helmet_cover_fg
noraf_opscore_helmet_cover_pelt
noraf_opscore_helmet_cover_blk_pelt
noraf_opscore_helmet_cover_fg_pelt

Stupid Q&A stuff:

Question: Does it work with that new Nexus thing that broke all the mods?

Answer: I think, I added the config stuff and it appears to work in game but who knows honestly.

Question: Why is it 100MB for only a couple items?

Answer: I'm lazy and didnt convert the 4K textures from the airframe or whatever so its a little on the big size but I'll fix that later.

Question: Why are there OpsCore files in the folder but I cant see it in game

Answer: I removed the configs because that isnt ready yet.

Question: Why are all the files so disorganized in Virtual Arsenal?

Answer: Because there are a lot of options I guess.

Download link: Click this

Anything you can give helps me and sha9ow to bring better and more content through getting new tools, none of it goes into our pockets.

btn_donate_pp_142x27.png

• Like 11

Thanks mate! (I was one of those annoying you hehehe ) :D

Great work! But there seems to be a texture issue with the crye airframe.

Great work! But there seems to be a texture issue with the crye airframe.

If you're talking about the VAS yeah, I'm too lazy to fix it now. It will get replaced by the VAS on the OpsCore later when I re-import it all.

• Like 2

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey warden_1 , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

• Like 1

Great job Warden!!!

Will you add "armor values" in the next version ? So far, neither the Airframe nor the JPC got any.

They look fabulous though, great work!

If I had to modify one thing about the multicam cover it would be the rear bottom central velcro should be a bit wider (but not much) and if you can add the little linear holes you can see here and there on the real one, your helmet would look close to perfect!!!

With an AOR1 version, that would be even better :)

Keep up the awesome job on your gear, it's good to see such quality models in ArmA 3 ;)

• Like 1

Great job Warden!!!

Will you add "armor values" in the next version ? So far, neither the Airframe nor the JPC got any.

If I had to modify one thing about the multicam cover it would be the rear bottom central velcro should be a bit wider (but not much) and if you can add the little linear holes you can see here and there on the real one, your helmet would look close to perfect!!!

Keep up the awesome job on your gear, it's good to see such quality models in ArmA 3 ;)

i'm still on 1.52 and they have armour values here. They might have them on 1.54 but it just wont show up in Arsenal-even vanilla armour values are not showing up correctly.

i think i will donate to you-I am just so happy that we (finally ) have airframes and ops-cores in Arma.Man it took a long time to get what I thought would have been a very common thing for people to add :)

• Like 1

awesome and unexpected release!

thank you so much for it! you mentioned that you would release the OPSCORE helmets later though....erhm, am I seeing things, or are they already included in the release? 'cause there are some labled as "Norwegian armed forces..." ;)

hopeing for some Armor values and then you are one of my heroes :)

i think i will donate to you-I am just so happy that we (finally ) have airframes and ops-cores in Arma.Man it took a long time to get what I thought would have been a very common thing for people to add :)

Thanks, it is all very appreciated.

awesome and unexpected release!

thank you so much for it! you mentioned that you would release the OPSCORE helmets later though....erhm, am I seeing things, or are they already included in the release? 'cause there are some labled as "Norwegian armed forces..." ;)

hopeing for some Armor values and then you are one of my heroes :)

eh I dont think they are able to be used since I removed the configs but honestly I have no clue if they are in... shouldnt be though since I didnt fix the armor

Great job Warden!!!

Yeah they should have armor, I used the new protection system for everything that is included. It is possible that one model doesn't have any but I doubt it.

Great looking work.

Observation:

Its not Multiplayer signed.

No Armor value for any of the items.

I only loaded this mod to ensure nothing else was conflicting. 

This is a long awaited mod. Cant thank you enough for the time you spent already working on it. looking forward to the updates too (gunbelts/holsters maybe? (grin)). Incredibly high quality work for a first offering! 

Warden, would you allow retextures of your mod?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Great looking work.

Observation:

Its not Multiplayer signed.

No Armor value for any of the items.

I only loaded this mod to ensure nothing else was conflicting. 

The armor was working for me I think, I'll take a look at it later and release a fix. If someone wants to make a modified config to fix it I would be okay with that since obviously I have no idea whats going on lol. Also yeah no idea how to sign it so...

Warden, would you allow retextures of your mod?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Retextures are fine by me as long as you PM me and show me what you are doing with it, if you release it, it must require my download to run off of (IE no repacking my pbos), and obviously no putting it on steam :) I'll release the source files in a couple months with some of my norwegian stuff.

• Like 2

Hi Warden, first of all thanks for the great stuff!! :D it's a lot that i'm waiting for an airframe! But i have a problem with the airframe with cover :/wquo9Zj.jpg

Hi Warden, first of all thanks for the great stuff!! :D it's a lot that i'm waiting for an airframe! But i have a problem with the airframe with cover :/

He mentioned a couple posts above that he knows/will fix in an update. :)

Yes bud i read it but it's about the texture problem with the vas mount :) anyway i think he also know the problem that i mentioned

Yeah the helmet cover one I am not really sure how to fix, I think I will rerender the alpha map in 2 or 4K and see if that helps. The reason this is happening is because the alpha map doesn't seem to want to match up to the actual texture so the white space is basically where the texture isn't present but the alpha is.

I will try and fix it later this week, keep the bugs and what not coming it's very helpful.

• Like 1

Maybe instead of using transparency, fill in those spots and use normal to make them appear as helmet surfce below?

Finally Air Frames! They look really good too.

Can you post the classnames?

Yeah the helmet cover one I am not really sure how to fix, I think I will rerender the alpha map in 2 or 4K and see if that helps.

Looks like an alpha sorting problem. Should be an easy peasy fix:

Select the faces that are covered by your alpha texture in Object Builder (easiest way is to ctrl + double-click the texture name in the Texture Library window) then go to \Faces\Move Top\ in the toolbar or use the [Ctrl+Shift+Home] shortcut and it will move those textures to the top and stop the ghosting effect on parts of the mesh that are behind the borders of the alpha.

Maybe instead of using transparency, fill in those spots and use normal to make them appear as helmet surfce below?

Nah, doesn't look good.

Finally Air Frames! They look really good too.

Can you post the classnames?

Yeah sorry updated the front page.

Looks like an alpha sorting problem. Should be an easy peasy fix:

Yep that fixed it. You're a lifesaver man.

I'll update the download next week and it will have the fixes, texture fixes and hopefully some improved opscore colors as well as more camo choices like the hydrodipped MC ones they sell.

** If you want to see something or want some other hidden selections like a patch or idk whatever let post it here.

• Like 3