lightspeed_aust

[SP/CO6) Ghost Recon: Island Thunder 2 Campaign

Have you got CUP core installed?

Yes, I have installed CUP Terrains Full, also all other packs released from CUP Team, in latest versions.

Problem still persists.

Add me on steam, lightspeed_aust

The problem is only with 1st mission.

I have added you on Steam.

Last mission is proving to be a pain in the ass to complete - still a week or two away, I have to rethink some stuff.

Right'O here is my complete campaign playthrough, many thanks for the effort:

• Like 1

Can't wait for RHS to hit Steam.

As soon as it does I'll be running this in COOP with my clan.

Does it have support for HC?

No High Command but if you.re running it with your mates then you wouldn't need it would you?

Doesn't really need HC imo, only 8 players and easy to manage with regular command system.

Check out the Vids by Jeza on the front page to see what you've got to look forward to. :)

No High Command but if you.re running it with your mates then you wouldn't need it would you?

Doesn't really need HC imo, only 8 players and easy to manage with regular command system.

Check out the Vids by Jeza on the front page to see what you've got to look forward to. :)

He means headless client i think

ah lol, understood.

doesn't have support for HC but we've never used HC during coop and server doesn't appear to suffer at all.

Yes I meant Headless Client as I intend to host the game locally and I'm not confident that my 3570k@4.5 will provide satisfactory framerates.

BTW was your server a dedicated one?

If so what are it's specs?

Did you rent it?

No i use a group that i run with in Australia , not sure of the specs.

would it help to have unpboed files?

Not sure how it all works sorry.

Wow! Really happy with how the final mission is playing out - plenty to do on this last mission and it will take you all across Georgetown (fantastic village!)

Just in the final testing stages now - and plenty of enemy forces to deal with (last mission, have to make you work for it :) ).

So I'm thinking by end of this weekend I'm going to drop it for you and we're done here. Almost sad to call it the end, really enjoyed making this campaign but already looking out to the next Ghost Recon campaign.

I wonder where they're heading - maybe I already know. :)

• Like 3

Great mission, evil mission but great took me a few goes in SP. Thanks for the campaign was real fun to play through. (ps I hear radical ultra-nationalists are trying to seize power in Moscow, they're goal the reestablishment of the old soviet empire..you might have to do something about that....? :D )

loved the final mission!!!! thank you!!!

no worries mate, Orignal Ghost Recon is in the pipeline!!

question for the players - should I keep 8 slots or drop it to 6 for a more intimate and stealthy campaign? I'm leaning towards 6, more silenced SMGs etc, stealth.

• Like 1

no worries mate, Orignal Ghost Recon is in the pipeline!!

question for the players - should I keep 8 slots or drop it to 6 for a more intimate and stealthy campaign? I'm leaning towards 6, more silenced SMGs etc, stealth.

Fingers crossed for 8 here, as that is how many we are in our little LAN meet group.

We haven't had a LAN yet, since you finished this campaign, but I'm really looking forward to introduce it to the guys.

I'm pretty sure they will like it, as we played the original GR a lot, back then!

Just a quick update to all the missions - I reduced opfor numbers by around 10-20 per mission - still challenging but not quite as overwhelming.

• Like 1

I have pulled these off Steam to do some cleaning on the missions including reducing to 6 units.

The objective should all get a refresh too so will be like doing them new again where possible.

• Like 4

Take your time looking foward to the updates.