New mod v3.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey hcpookie , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Is it possible that you make the boxes accessible via Zeus? Or the camo nets to be selectable through Virtual Arsenal.

• Like 1

UPDATE!  D/L is in first post:

v4.0:   2/18/2016

New objects for use in spawning scripts:

- NEW: "Artillery Rampart" embankment:    pook_nets_fort_artillery_nest
- NEW: Satellite dish with tall pole:    pook_Satellite_dish
- NEW: Satellite phone:            pook_SatPhone

That was fast - thanks!  I had to update this for the Pandur pack since the Pandur's rely on the camo net stuff for their camo nets.  NO sense in redoing the camonet mod all over in the pandurs ;)

Great stuff, I look forward to checking out the new content.

I am unable to pick these up when used on a dedicated server. Any clue as to why?

The instructions are confusing me.

- Vehicle script usage:

1. Add these lines to the vehicle's init line in the editor:

this setVariable ["vehicle_camonetDeployed", false, true]; 
this addAction ["Deploy Camo Net", "camonetvehicle.sqf", 
["Deploy"], 51, false, true, "", "!(_target getVariable 'vehicle_camonetDeployed')"]; 
this addAction ["Stow Camo Net", "camonetvehicle.sqf", ["Stow"], 50, false, true, "", "(_target getVariable 'vehicle_camonetDeployed')"];

2. Edit the THREE (3) lines marked in the script with any other type of net you desire.  Use the net types listed at the bottom of this readme document.

3. Save and copy the script into the mission folder.

what 3 lines in what script?

Nice work hcpookie, have you ever thought of adding the ability to deploy tents under the cam nets to make a hq or signals vehicle setup?

I think the campeast would work ok

Is it possible that you make the boxes accessible via Zeus? Or the camo nets to be selectable through Virtual Arsenal.

I agree. I have a mod that allows me to access the Virtual Arsenal and Zeus in Singleplayer, and it would be amazing to be able to use this. You can spawn the boxes in with MCC, but that has been known to break single player missions badly.

Cannot find camonets in EDEN, is it just me?

Hey hcpookie, do you still have camos for my islands? I can send you the updated ones.

• Like 1

Ice, I don't have any new textures since that big push in A2.  I'd love to have them to integrate sometime.  I can't be more specific than "sometime this year" at present as I just moved.  Computer desk isn't even assembled at present!

Just a heads up, I only have a bisign file when downloading, not a bikey. So anyone using signed signatures cant use this.

Just a heads up, I only have a bisign file when downloading, not a bikey. So anyone using signed signatures cant use this.

Im sure this key should still work (http://www.ofpec.com/tags/index.php?action=details&tag_id=2132) - OFPEC is where addon makers use to (OFP to present) centrally register and store their server key.

Im sure this key should still work (http://www.ofpec.com/tags/index.php?action=details&tag_id=2132) - OFPEC is where addon makers use to (OFP to present) centrally register and store their server key.

Ah, awesome. Will have a look, thank you.

EDIT: Well, I have to line in with the rest of you that cant get this to work. Readme makes little sence for vehicle deployment.

Pulled the script from the pbo, but nothing really happens when activating it on a vehicle.

I'll have to revisit the scripting.  It worked last time I attempted it, so the instructions may need some revision.  The scripts are there only for convenience... really just need to put the ammo box on the map and you'll be all set.

Please forgive me for this, but are there any updates on whether the nets will be added to Zeus and/or the Virtual Arsenal? I don't play Multiplayer, and being able to spawn the nets in the singleplayer campaign(using an addon I use) would be amazing.

• Like 1

Please forgive me for this, but are there any updates on whether the nets will be added to Zeus and/or the Virtual Arsenal? I don't play Multiplayer, and being able to spawn the nets in the singleplayer campaign(using an addon I use) would be amazing.

It would help alot if even some of the nets were just "drag n drop".

Any simple way to add a camonet to a Inventory in the editor? 

are you being serious or just trying to get my attention?  They are in the editor.  The updates will happen when I get around to them.  Thanks for your patience.

• Like 1

are you being serious or just trying to get my attention?  They are in the editor.  The updates will happen when I get around to them.  Thanks for your patience.

Haha, sorry about the previous post. Pressed "post" before explaining properly. What I meant was that if its possible to add a net by using the standarad "this additem etc.." in the Init -field. I did some digging and relalized its not currently possible or outside my skillset. :)... so will stop now.

Progress report.

So I'm trying to figure how to make them appear in the Virtual Arsenal and/or Zeus. 

- I've added the class names to cfgPatches

scope = 2;
        scopeArsenal = 2;
        scopeCurator = 2;

I have no idea how to make them appear within virtual arsenal.  There seems to be no interface for any "structures" class.

HOWEVER, I can get the ammo boxes to appear in the zeus editor.  It would seem that the fact the nets themselves inherit from Class House may be a contributing factor here, but I'm not sure.  So at least the ammo boxes will appear in the zeus interface when I launch it.

Edit to add... also, the new method of adding them to inventory as a "droppable" item works, however they do NOT appear in the virtual arsenal.  There seems to be no way to add an item that is normally carried inside a backpack within the arsenal interface.  No idea how to do that, although all of the config things I know about are present.  These inherit from "class ItemCore" which is the same as a map, watch, "document" etc.

Again, if anyone has insight into how to expose these within the editor please let me know.

AND a new thing - I've gotten vehicle flags working, and am adding them to this addon since it makes sense to put them here.  Mod makers can attachTo any of the vehicle flags now to show off that national pride.

An update will be released soon... needed to these for the SAM Pack update soon to arrive.

If anyone has input as to how to make a "structure" object appear within either the arsenal or zeus please chime in!

Update!

v4.1:  7/29/2016
 - IMPROVED: Vehicle placement scripts
 - IMPROVED: Revised readme instructions
 - NEW: 3D editor subclasses
 - NEW: Spotter Nets

Download updated PDF guide and new files (including bikey!) in the same location (see first post)

Spotter nets are transportable as backpacks.

New script logic - simply need to add the information within the INIT field and removed the need to copy scripts around.

Regarding editor/zeus access.  The supply crates are the preferred method to obtain the nets, markers, and packs.  However the zeus access seems to be limited to the supply crates.  There seems to be an issue getting the nets to appear within the zeus editor, at least in my testing.

Been testing all day... no errors in the RPT log and everything seems to work well... so releasing :) 

• Like 1