Dude these are awesome! Looking forward to release. There are so many high quality addons of helmets/uniforms and some sweet maps coming soon-Arma is getting better than ever :D

• Like 1

Dude these are awesome! Looking forward to release. There are so many high quality addons of helmets/uniforms and some sweet maps coming soon-Arma is getting better than ever :D

Yeah but this airframe is the best I've seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figured I'd give you monicas a quick update. Peltors are almost finished. Switched from 3D rails to 2D ones to save up polys. Will have to put in more work on the texture there. Hooks for the bungees are in the tube and then I have to make chin straps.

s9dP3Vp.png

• Like 5

It really is an incredibly good looking model. Any chance you would do an ops-core FAST helmet after this? The air frame can look a little high tec for some scenarios.

Actually I am making a Crye CPC, JPC and blast belt next up.

• Like 5

Actually I am making a Crye CPC, JPC and blast belt next up.

Sweet-looking forward to it :)

God damn! Just saw this and it looks amazing! I subbed to the thread, I'll keep an eye on this.

• Like 1

There's a neat trick that if onnerby decides to write into his model.cfg and config.cpp is that naming the various addons as camo selections, and use hidden selections to show/hide them, that way no need to make multiple models. 

For example peltors as camo1, Contour/strobe as camo2 etc

This works, I used to do it in A2 all the time, just make sure the textures are in order ;)

• Like 1

There's a neat trick that if onnerby decides to write into his model.cfg and config.cpp is that naming the various addons as camo selections, and use hidden selections to show/hide them, that way no need to make multiple models. 

For example peltors as camo1, Contour/strobe as camo2 etc

This works, I used to do it in A2 all the time, just make sure the textures are in order ;)

thats pretty cool.Sounds like it would save some time as well :)

• Like 1

It saves a LOT of time, this is how the weapons guys make cammo variants, they just use the "hidden selection" parts, so one helmet can have a dozen variants simply down to hiding textures ;)

qECNXrG.png

Another WIP. Yeah, I like patches.

• Like 4

qECNXrG.png

Another WIP. Yeah, I like patches.

These helmets are great!When you release these and hawaiian releases his 75th Rangers,I'll be in helmet heaven :)

• Like 1

Quick question-the strobe on the back has a green glow-will that glow at night in game?Can it be turned on and off or is it just IR or what? Thanks

The strobe is set to emit light at the moment. It will be turned down so that it won't be seen during daylight but hopefully will be visible night time. I have yet to test that so that's a gimmick thing so far. It won't be functioning as a turn on/off strobe.

• Like 1

The strobe is set to emit light at the moment. It will be turned down so that it won't be seen during daylight but hopefully will be visible night time. I have yet to test that so that's a gimmick thing so far. It won't be functioning as a turn on/off strobe.

Would it be possible to have a version that emits no light as well?

How do you get that to work? through an sqf file, or through an rvmat? I'd like to see that set up, as it adds to immersion, like NVG, you could cnfig it to maybe only come on when it's dark, like NVG's?

• Like 2

Holy shit! Just like ineptaphid said, when you release this and hawaiian releases the 75th rangers, I'll be in helmet heaven! You and hawaiian have the best helmets out there, in my opinion of course.

• Like 1

I couldn't help myself as I like patches too

2015-12-12_00002_zpslvezshbw.jpg

2015-12-12_00001_zpsrmp8clpp.jpg

• Like 1

Hello. I´m new in here. Where can I download the mods?

The mod isn't out yet and the dev has gone dark so we don't know anything more than you do if you have stayed with this thread for a while.