Hey guys! Just thought I'd get some input on something I've been making for the last couple of days. Started 3D modeling about 10 days ago so this is my first model. It's very much a work in progress.

Still have to make pads inside the helmet. Fix the helmet cover, fix the Manta strobes translucentness, Battery Pack Cord, helmet straps, bungee cords and a flashlight. Also adding Peltor Comtac II's.

eYsaMay.pngnldqYKK.pngOcwU05s.png

• Like 12

That one is really fucking sexy bro! Since there is no released airframe yet, im gonna wait big time for this :)! Keep it up!

Green Bay Packers add on there!!! Patriots look good though. 

• Like 1

Green Bay Packers add on there!!! Patriots look good though.

DA BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The Bears, The Bulls, The Cubs,The White Sox,Blackhawks.... put all of Chi Town on there! seriously though good job for your first try, it look's good, loving all those items on the helm....i'm jealous  :P.

• Like 1

You might want to also up scale the countour HD it looks a bit on the small side ;) but other than that, looking forwards to seeing this one released too.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's upped already! Fixed the front helmet cover, added some texture to the Contour. Next up are bungee cords for the NVG mount, ANVIS cord form battery pack to mount (making a Wilcox F5050 so that's going to be a b*tch) and a Princeton light.

• Like 3

The title is soo misleading, i though it was a chopper or a plane :P .

But good work, looks really good!

Put there a Trump not Hilary :D !!! Awesome work mate keep it up !

If you look close it says "Hillary For Prison 2016".

• Like 1

If you look close it says "Hillary For Prison 2016".

Please don't post political opinions, they belong in the off topic section.

On topic: will you be releasing texture templates for the helmet? 

As of now the helmet cover IS in fact a helmet cover and not a texture. I might release it without the cover on but with velcro.

Quick update. Wilcox L4G01 mount almost done. Bungee straps in place but need to make the hooks. Next up is putting some texture on the rails, texturing the Contour, adding the flashlight and making the straps and NVG power cable.

Eqn36pS.png

• Like 3

You need to move the camera and the comms gear lugs down into the main recess of the rail system, it looks like you have them attached to the top parts of the rail mate, but other than that, looking pretty good.

Oh I run the helmet irl. i was just showing the mount progress. Things have been moved around and apart from the mount they are in no way in their rightful position. From now on I will only post screenshots when everything is in it's place.

• Like 1

Oh I run the helmet irl. i was just showing the mount progress. Things have been moved around and apart from the mount they are in no way in their rightful position. From now on I will only post screenshots when everything is in it's place.

you're spoil t for choices when it comes to mounts :D

• Like 1

Onnerby, first, are you going to release it with the current patches you have on it? Second, are you apart of Spearhead Gaming?

That one is really fucking sexy bro! Since there is no released airframe yet, im gonna wait big time for this :)! Keep it up!

There is an airframe mod-it just came out.not finished yet,but they look good.It has standard railed ops-cores as well. https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/186432-crye-jpc-airframe-mod/#entry2947145

Onnerby, first, are you going to release it with the current patches you have on it? Second, are you apart of Spearhead Gaming?

No and yes.

I really hope... a certain patch ... makes it in as an option :)

And I'm not talking about football... largely cuz the niners SUCK this season...

Only one word: awesome!! :O i really hope you release it when it's done! :D keep up the great work man!!

Still very much WIP.

Started on the Peltor Comtacs. Since I had Comtac III's laying around that is what I used. I haven't decided whether to use the Wilcox L4G01 or a regular fcukin Anvis mount yet. Still have to do hooks for the bungees and fix the front texture of the helmet cover. Plus I am making a flashlight for the left rail system. Nothing is textured except for the helmet cover and the camera (and they need to be better) and I still need to do that. Just thought I'd show off where it's at, at the moment.

Peace out monicas!

6N9CSay.png

VNq888h.png

• Like 5