ruPal

ruPal RHS armor patch + bonus

Thank you for this temp fix for one of my most used mods.

I don't suppose you are working on one for the TRYK's Uniform pack by chance are you ? ;)

Thank you for this temp fix for one of my most used mods.

I don't suppose you are working on one for the TRYK's Uniform pack by chance are you ? ;)

Don't have enough time for that, sorry. If TRYK is abandoned, I will look into it but it may take a lot of time. But hope that Teriyaki is somewhere here. Btw, here is a guide on how to make vest and headgear compatible https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Soldier_Protection

• Like 1

Don't have enough time for that, sorry. If TRYK is abandoned, I will look into it but it may take a lot of time. But hope that Teriyaki is somewhere here. Btw, here is a guide on how to make vest and headgear compatible https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Soldier_Protection

Thank you for your reply. Thank you also for the link to the guide in how to make vests and headgear compatible.

I have installed v1.1 but when you equip any rhs vest and hover over the icon in inventory it still shows 'no armor' where as the Bis ones show 'armor level II' etc. So not sure if the mod is working?

I have installed v1.1 but when you equip any rhs vest and hover over the icon in inventory it still shows 'no armor' where as the Bis ones show 'armor level II' etc. So not sure if the mod is working?

Try to equip AI with vest and shoot in it. If you have to make more than 1 shot to kill than it works. I cannot find info about that tooltip but tested mod in arsenal and in editor wirh vanilla units and rhs units and it worked fine.

Fair enough, we made some updates to our in house mods. We found that if you directly inherit a vest from the default bis vests then the tooltip shows up correctly and has the propper armour level applied.

Can you fix config errors in leights opfor pack?

I don't want to publish fixes for other mods.

Patch that fixes armor problems with vests and helmets. Not perfect and don't utilize all features of Arma 3 v.1.54 but still usable.

Download link (v. 1.0): https://mega.nz/#!aAcnybTL!2n1Xu7CRLiXyxE4qbO9q6rCts2z8g4v3xhempgasVDU

Author: ruPaladin

Bonus:

RHS M4/M16 UGL animation fix (v. 1.0): https://mega.nz/#!7FkDlTjJ!iCT6ezcpFceBLUhK-T-yPQiMyi_lXzQq2SVlQzViFas

Author: ruPaladin

Can you please fix the links?

Can you please fix the links?

Thank you, done!

What about an official fix from RHS? Is that going to happen? I am a fan of official stuff. ;)

You really broke my heart.

You really broke my heart.

Happens.

I know they will probably adress the problem with the 0.4 update, but nobody knows how long away thats is, so I was simply wondering if we could to expect anything before the update. Asside from this workaround. Since I am not all knowing and this is a forum thread dedicated to a fix I thought maybe someone knew someething. It's known to happen.

Google did not bring up too much about the issue and the RHS bug tracker wasn't too informative either. So I am simply spreading my net over a larger arrea to maybe catch something.

I guess I should have been a bit more specific on that.

Happens.

I know they will probably adress the problem with the 0.4 update, but nobody knows how long away thats is, so I was simply wondering if we could to expect anything before the update. Asside from this workaround. Since I am not all knowing and this is a forum thread dedicated to a fix I thought maybe someone knew someething. It's known to happen.

Google did not bring up too much about the issue and the RHS bug tracker wasn't too informative either. So I am simply spreading my net over a larger arrea to maybe catch something.

I guess I should have been a bit more specific on that.

but something is known, as we communicated it on our our media channels: the 0.4 update will be before the end of the year. So there's that, a maximum of 15 days.

• Like 3