srbknight

Missile Cruiser "USS Ticonderoga CG-47 "

will there be internal parts such as engine room, weapons/heli bay, CIC?

Engine-NO (Because i don't think that is important part and it's not so easy to find a full pic and model it !)

Weapons-Yes (Don't understand it be precise more) it will contain x2 M41 VLS with 62 launching cell each 2x Phanlax CIWS 2 Harpoon launch systems 2x Mk38 Guns!

CIC ? Well first i need to finish main model and to create a test for it !

Helicopters- Helicopters she will able to carry !

• Like 3

Looks very promising m8 - and how fast you grind through this. Would you consider making a russian naval mod? Like with every fucking other part of armed forces were getting tons of blufor (mainly US) stuff and nothing to fight against or for an opposing team in tvts. We got at least one us airforce mod, one us naval mod, one for us helicopters and countles stand alones with tons of american assets - so a mod for the russian naval armada would be pretty welcome :) - oh, just you guys get that clear: i love every single us assets mod i mentioned, but the opfor guys need material too ;)

• Like 1

Looks very promising m8 - and how fast you grind through this. Would you consider making a russian naval mod? Like with every fucking other part of armed forces were getting tons of blufor (mainly US) stuff and nothing to fight against or for an opposing team in tvts. We got at least one us airforce mod, one us naval mod, one for us helicopters and countles stand alones with tons of american assets - so a mod for the russian naval armada would be pretty welcome :) - oh, just you guys get that clear: i love every single us assets mod i mentioned, but the opfor guys need material too ;)

Yes i agree there is no presence of equal in force between Bluefor and Opfor, however i would like to create some Russian navy stuff but i will consider that next year i hope this baby will be finished in late of January so after that i will create priority for next ships. Still i have to finish CVN-78 and OHP   :)

Looks good. The first Crysis game actually had an unfinished model of a Tico CG in its game files. I was recommend that you take a look at that, but your model seems to be better!

Looks good. The first Crysis game actually had an unfinished model of a Tico CG in its game files. I was recommend that you take a look at that, but your model seems to be better!

It's still in progress of modeling !

Engine-NO (Because i don't think that is important part and it's not so easy to find a full pic and model it !)

Weapons-Yes (Don't understand it be precise more) it will contain x2 M41 VLS with 62 launching cell each 2x Phanlax CIWS 2 Harpoon launch systems 2x Mk38 Guns!

CIC ? Well first i need to finish main model and to create a test for it !

Helicopters- Helicopters she will able to carry !

for "weapons", I mean ammo storage, I don't know if arma3 got that, but I am sure each weapon are a individual model that attached in/on the ship, so once it's disabled, the crew can fix that weapon at that room

but you got the point, hull should be finished first

Dayum, this is amazing man. Tha rate of which u are going! 

Are u gonna have walkable interiors and stuff?

If so, that would have been amazing man,.

And BTW: Do you have any plans on doing Coast Guard ships? That would be even amazinger o.O

Dayum, this is amazing man. Tha rate of which u are going! 

Are u gonna have walkable interiors and stuff?

If so, that would have been amazing man,.

And BTW: Do you have any plans on doing Coast Guard ships? That would be even amazinger o.O

Yes it will have walkable interiors but later....

No i will not create coast guard skin, but there will be templates for textures so you will be able to change the textures into your own !

Yes it will have walkable interiors but later....

No i will not create coast guard skin, but there will be templates for textures so you will be able to change the textures into your own !

Ok, sounds amazing, i wil defineatly reskin into a coast guard skin.

And can u please include a kkey? So i can use it on my server :P

Ok, sounds amazing, i wil defineatly reskin into a coast guard skin.

And can u please include a kkey? So i can use it on my server :P

Yes the key will be included ! :)
  • Like 1

Main model is 100% Finally !!!

Next stage is creating turret physx, vls...

After that i will take some time to create commanders room, missile operator room.....

Model is separated in blender on 4 parts. (because of very huge amount of faces (poly's) !

• Like 2

You must be single with no job? LoL.

Fast progress. I have models unfinished from months ago I think.

Looks great!

• Like 2

Great News on the progress. 

You must be single with no job? 

Dick thing to say, Joke or not. He's providing the community with something BI has neglected to do. 

• Like 1

You must be single with no job? LoL.

Fast progress. I have models unfinished from months ago I think.

Looks great!

Thanks, well i working online from home so that's why i have so much time for this :)

• Like 1

Which one ship you would like to see next?

• Arleigh Burke Flight III
  • Zumwalt Class Destroyer 

Damm, i would want something else, but ill go with Arleigh Burke if thoose are the only options.

Btw, after u are done with the next ship, can u think about this one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fridtjof_Nansen-class_frigate ?

It would be so amazing if you did.

Anyways, im really hyped for whatever you choose man.

Damm, i would want something else, but ill go with Arleigh Burke if thoose are the only options.

Btw, after u are done with the next ship, can u think about this one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fridtjof_Nansen-class_frigate ?

It would be so amazing if you did.

Anyways, im really hyped for whatever you choose man.

look's like an simple model 

however i will stay on the current projects but who know i hope i will increase my team next year to bring more ships to A3 

i need maybe about 6-7 days to finish one model but problem is because i am only in my team that is creating and implementing addons i still seek for someone that is ready to work with me to save my time on writing cfg and testing it also it can bring more addons into the A3 if someone have experience in this part it can help me with this ! Also i have huge ambitions to create for NATO mainly US 10-15 ships Including (Ticonderoga which model is finished today, Arleigh Burke FltIII, Zumwalt class destroyer, OHP frigate, CVN-78....etc)

Also almost forgot to say that Ship will have "USS Port Royal" markings (CG-73) 

look's like an simple model 

however i will stay on the current projects but who know i hope i will increase my team next year to bring more ships to A3 

i need maybe about 6-7 days to finish one model but problem is because i am only in my team that is creating and implementing addons i still seek for someone that is ready to work with me to save my time on writing cfg and testing it also it can bring more addons into the A3 if someone have experience in this part it can help me with this ! Also i have huge ambitions to create for NATO mainly US 10-15 ships Including (Ticonderoga which model is finished today, Arleigh Burke FltIII, Zumwalt class destroyer, OHP frigate, CVN-78....etc)

Yeah, i must say tho, Norway is a part of NATO. And thoose Frigates is often used in NATO missions ;)

really nice progress!
will you release the ship in stages? like static, static+physx, interiors...  so we could start enjoying this beauty.

you can also consider the San Antonio class as it has many other uses like a larger helipad, well deck....  

there were WIP mods for the LCS1 and the Arleigh Burke, maybe you could contact them.