srbknight

Missile Cruiser "USS Ticonderoga CG-47 "

What about walking on the ship while moving? Is this going to be a thing? Or mabye later atleast?

nah you can fall into the water and the ship can leave you in the middle of the altis ;) 

well i can't promise too much i will do everything to make it realistic also to increase abilities of the ship and to give players more options 1.0 will give you abilities to control it to fire weapons and to land helicopters on them but later we can just increase the list ! :D

Ship is Looking good srbknight!

it's the last part of ship which is finished right now (textures) 

Wow! You're really ripping through this model! I can't wait for it to be released and I'm looking forward to the OHP class when you're onto that project. Keep up the good work!  :)

rendering images and textures for more realistic profile of the ship ! 

If you are going to bake an Ambient Occlusion with Cycles then you should go into the Render menu and raise the sample count, this will create less noise and a more accurate bake at the expense of time.

AO%20sample_zpswyq8vble.jpg

The cubes on the left were baked at 10 samples, the ones on the right with 250...of course you don't have to go so high, there comes a point where you won't get more detail but I wanted to drive home the difference it makes.

If the difference is difficult to make out, move closer to your screen from below and look up at it, the shaded area should stand out more.

• Like 1

If you are going to bake an Ambient Occlusion with Cycles then you should go into the Render menu and raise the sample count, this will create less noise and a more accurate bake at the expense of time.

AO%20sample_zpswyq8vble.jpg

The cubes on the left were baked at 10 samples, the ones on the right with 250...of course you don't have to go so high, there comes a point where you won't get more detail but I wanted to drive home the difference it makes.

If the difference is difficult to make out, move closer to your screen from below and look up at it, the shaded area should stand out more.

Ok i did what you said right here 

i75zpz.png

• Like 3

Looks awesome! I am not an expert in modding, but i know when i see one  ;)

Thank you :)

Where'd you learn to model. I'm really interested in doing some simple bits just don't know where to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where'd you learn to model. I'm really interested in doing some simple bits just don't know where to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out GameDev Byrnes videos. '

Hey, srbknight. Since this is going to be a FFG, is there going to be an "artillery computer" type thing going on for the missiles? Examples would be the MLRS and the 155mm howitzer from vanilla A3. Or will it be like a lock on sort of thing?

Hey, srbknight. Since this is going to be a FFG, is there going to be an "artillery computer" type thing going on for the missiles? Examples would be the MLRS and the 155mm howitzer from vanilla A3. Or will it be like a lock on sort of thing?

Exactly using arty computer people will be able to hit targets with cruise missiles ! 

FFG? Guided Missile Frigate? She's a Aegis Guided Missile Cruiser, CG.

btw, will it be like a satellite view than you can switch to? 

Whoops, I meant DDG at first. But now that you've cleared that up, I'll refer to "her" class as a CG.

btw, will it be like a satellite view than you can switch to? 

Missile operators will have satellite view for example: if you using tomahawks you will have artillery computer for to select range and target also % of hitting targets are 100% 

if you have surface to air missiles like rim 174 you will have also the satellite view of the map and ship location and also target locations ex:(aircrafts) you will be able to hit them without native pressing R on keyboard for lock the target ! Rum-139 will be added later because there is still no submarines in the A3 engine !

Missile operators will have satellite view for example: if you using tomahawks you will have artillery computer for to select range and target also % of hitting targets are 100% 

if you have surface to air missiles like rim 174 you will have also the satellite view of the map and ship location and also target locations ex:(aircrafts) you will be able to hit them without native pressing R on keyboard for lock the target ! Rum-139 will be added later because there is still no submarines in the A3 engine !

nice! I am looking forward for that.

Not sure if this has already been asked but will there be a static model included? 

Not sure if this has already been asked but will there be a static model included? 

Static model ? no 

and forget this model because it was cancelled i have creating new model of the ship because this one is just bunch of sh.. jump on thread "SRBKnight's war industry" there is stationed all my current work !

Static model ? no 

and forget this model because it was cancelled i have creating new model of the ship because this one is just bunch of sh.. jump on thread "SRBKnight's war industry" there is stationed all my current work !

Oh, I was wondering just to have it in the background of a mission but no role. And okay cool, awesome work!