srbknight

Missile Cruiser "USS Ticonderoga CG-47 "

really nice progress!

will you release the ship in stages? like static, static+physx, interiors...  so we could start enjoying this beauty.

you can also consider the San Antonio class as it has many other uses like a larger helipad, well deck....  

there were WIP mods for the LCS1 and the Arleigh Burke, maybe you could contact them.

I think TxT stoped working on the LCS1, as there havent been updates in ages. And i think that there is way to many US ships beeing mad, why not make something that is not US?

• Like 1

Because he wants to make US ships and currently there are no blue water ships besides nimitz in arma 3. Lcs is alright but i dont concider it anymore worthy to use cause its out of date. Would be nice to see a lcs made though. I could see me making my carrier strike group forming.

• Like 1

Because he wants to make US ships and currently there are no blue water ships besides nimitz in arma 3. Lcs is alright but i dont concider it anymore worthy to use cause its out of date. Would be nice to see a lcs made though. I could see me making my carrier strike group forming.

You mean the Atlas LHD?

Looks awesome so far! I hope this may increase the popularity, or amount of Navy MilSim units as the only one i currently know of is CSG-11.

Suggestion. 

Maybe a Walkable Static Cargo Ship with interiors... could be nice? For some pirate-cqb environnment? Just Saying. Different stuff, but something that is missing.

Dick thing to say, Joke or not. He's providing the community with something BI has neglected to do.

WHAT? Are you fucking kidding me? I WAS paying him a compliment. I already stated in an earlier post how fantastic it is he's adding more Naval stuff. How in the hell does that involve YOU?

What a DICK THING TO SAY, indeed...

Next? Andrea Doria D553 (orizzonte class) or one of the FREMMs: F595 Luigi Rizzo... Both are Italian warships but the project is common among France, Italy and UK (which next retired and developed alone the Type 45)

By the way... Great work you have there! keep it up.

• Like 1

I have already said 

i'm focus now on US Navy ships because of their possibilities for any kind of missions! 

I still seeking for help from people that can save my time on this 

so after that i can promise more ships from more countries including 

(US,UK,FRA,ITA,RUS,CHN...) 
Also more than 25 ships (including some submarines) are in my plan to bring into Arma next year most of US navy ships will take their place in next year project!

• Like 1

I have already said 

i'm focus now on US Navy ships because of their possibilities for any kind of missions! 

I still seeking for help from people that can save my time on this 

so after that i can promise more ships from more countries including 

(US,UK,FRA,ITA,RUS,CHN...) 

Also more than 25 ships (including some submarines) are in my plan to bring into Arma next year most of US navy ships will take their place in next year project!

well, if you like the US ships, you might want to switch things up for some Japanese JMSDF ships, they are like USN's 

just like the one from my profile pic, but the modern version, not WW2: IJN Yuudachi destroyer -> JMSDF (JS) yuudachi (destroer). with VLS, CIWS and a good fast firing cannon, 

or the Akisuki class guided missile destroyer

for other nations, I suggest:

-052D class destroyer (PLA-N)

-Kirov class battle-cruiser/ Udaloy 2 Class destroyer (VMF)

-La-Fayette Class Frigate (FR)  

You must be single with no job? Lol.

The way that statement came across is insulting. I was defending sbrnight, thats why I said joke or not. I dont think thats a compliment anyone wants to have thrown at them in the forums. Reguardless nice talk.
  • Like 1

Ok textures will be finished today and i finally found people that can help me with all this things and i hope the release of addon could be in late January but nothing promising!

The next ship is confirmed it will be Aegis destroyer Arleigh burke flight (III)

• Like 3

You're like a god damn modelling/texturing machine lol plus this thing looks pretty damn sex too, goodluck with it mate, look forward to seeing it in-game and flying some ops off this bad boy.

• Like 2

You're like a god damn modelling/texturing machine lol plus this thing looks pretty damn sex too, goodluck with it mate, look forward to seeing it in-game and flying some ops off this bad boy. 

Thank's ;)

Ok textures will be finished today and i finally found people that can help me with all this things and i hope the release of addon could be in late January but nothing promising!

The next ship is confirmed it will be Aegis destroyer Arleigh burke flight (III)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9G-zfvlOQk

nice, now I can do this^ in ArmA3  B)

Will you be able to land rotary-wing on the ship?

yes you will be able to land helicopters on deck ! 

rendering images and textures for more realistic profile of the ship ! 

30csttw.png

• Like 3

yes you will be able to land helicopters on deck !

More specifically, while it is moving?

More specifically, while it is moving?

it depends how good pilot you are ;) , yes you will be able to land on the deck while she is moving and also option lock to deck will be added.

• Like 1

it depends how good pilot you are ;) , yes you will be able to land on the deck while she is moving and also option lock to deck will be added.

What about walking on the ship while moving? Is this going to be a thing? Or mabye later atleast?

• Like 1