csk222

How to remove 1.54 Fatigue - Stamina - Weight?

@ jakeplissken what is code/command for all playableUnits  OR  SwitchableUnits  in the mission.  It works fine for the player but if the player switches to a new unit via team switch menu the  default is back for the new unit the player is using now.

But I do not have team-switching enabled in my description.ext on my server, and this works for me. I die and respawn and I still have these settings. Must be different in SP. Is there an event handler for team switching?

I understand how it works for the player in a pure MP mission. I am working on a coop mission with team switch allowed with no spawns only a incapacitated state for the playable units in the mission. The mission will be designed to be played with 2-4 players on lan or host server. It works fine for the initial units you start with but no change for the other units. If you switch back into the original unit it works again. I know I need to use playableunits or switchableunits but I don't know how to use it correctly.

This was the solution I worked out. I pasted it into the INIT file and then into the spawn sqf that intiliases the players load out each time he dies:

player enableFatigue false;

player enableStamina false;

player allowSprint true;

player setCustomAimCoef 0.1;

0.1 maybe a little low! So we need to test and adjust that.