1para{god-father}

Saint Kapaulio Terrain [ W.IP]

Downloading now and checking it out. Still  requires  the other mods though? RSPN Cave System?

Seem to be having trouble getting vehicles to run on the map. Aircraft work just fine, but whenever we try to spawn vehicles you either can't move them, or they get stuck in the ground half way up on the wheels.  Unsure if it is a map problem or a server setup problem as of now. Just posting this in case we come to the conclusion that it is a map problem.

I notice that there hasnt been many updates on this, is this map still being worked on? Also, I am having an issue with the map in regards to there arent any listed grid lines. Could be an issue on my end though

Is there an ArmA 3 version of African Foliage. I'm only seeing the ArmA 2 version on here

Hi i have a problem. there are 2 folders with keys. What should i do with them? which keys must in the folder keys?

Trying to Run your Map on a dedicated server, with the BMR insurgency mission for it. and I am getting this errors and signature mismatches.  

Hi their map is very nice but there are at the edges of the desert very angular edges / transitions

They can fix the transitions

T6A1Uk8.jpg

Bhss5Oq.jpgs2o9sdT.jpgL8uD61S.jpgmkK5mQg.jpg

Errrm in regards to the first post. All the links that take you to bug reporting and extra pictures end up linking you to a sneaker website.

Amazing work god-father. Tried out your new version on or server tonight. Its grand! Thank you for continued work on and dedication to this terrain. It has shaped up very nicely. If anyone is looking for a mission on this terrain check out BMR Insurgency v1.48.

• Like 1