1para{god-father}

Saint Kapaulio Terrain [ W.IP]

Hi, 

Couple of floating objects at grid position 197065   (garbage pile and a destroyed building)  ;)

• Like 1

Hi,

grid position 074140  (Sandbag Bunker underneath Cargo HQ building)

grid position 150109  (Small Radar Tower slightly misplaced)

grid position 151110  (Military Office Building raised above sloping terrain)

grid position 188087  (Building at top of the mountain slightly raised above terrain)......this place is desolate and beautiful.

grid position 080134  (The Prison.....is just f*****g perfect) ;)

• Like 1

Play withSIX is still showing the following incorrect requirements:

African Conflict

NATO SF and Russian Spetnaz Weapons

NATO SF and Russian Spetnaz Vehicles

*edit* - Reported on the Six Trello board.

Hi,

Spent another couple of hours exploring this quite astonishing terrain (no misplacements to report this session.  ;)) 

The high level of detail at virtually all four corners is quite breathtaking.  Performance is rock solid considering the amount of placed objects.

This terrain is just perfect for playing the Ravage mod as most of the buildings share the same derelict/destroyed look that Haleks has created for the Altis version of his Ravage demo mission.

I'm curious, is this your first terrain?

Keep up the splendid work.  :icon_eek:   

Mate, glad you like it !

Yes this is my first attempt at making a terrain it has taken a while to make on my own that's for sure , but have really enjoyed it :)  

*** NEW UPDATE ***  also on first page,  Future updates will be a LOT smaller providing you have the map already it should be down to 165MB  otherwise you will need the Full download

v0.02  9/12/2015

* Completely  restructured the files -  now into 2 files  Kapaulio.pbo & Kapaulio_data.pbo  so future updates will be smaller only 160MB unless I change the satellite mask .
* Reworked both North and south Airfields to make them wider and added lights 
* Added about number 35K Trees  to the very sparse locations.
* Added a few move Cave systems
* Tweaked the Clutter Distance to reduce the draw distance a little to help FPS when in forest's
* Various Height adjustments all over the map to many to list ! ( thanks Evil Organ for pointing a few out!) 
* Started to work on the north east area   - adding in rocks and cactus into the desert area and placing some small settlements.

Again please report any issues   :)

2015-12-09_13-59-29.jpg
2015-12-09_13-59-41.jpg2015-12-09_13-53-01.jpg2015-12-09_13-57-23.jpg
2015-12-09_13-56-25.jpg
  • Like 3

Hi godfather,

Thanks for the latest update, looking forward to trying it out later.

Nice touch with the file restructure, smaller downloads are always appreciated.  ;)

For those keeping track, the dependency errors on PWS have essentially been fixed, but @brg_africa must still be added manually.

• Like 1

I just cannot get over the sheer sexiness that is this map. I have spent hours just exploring in the editor... I'm not one for larger maps... but holy crap this one is amazing. I'm in the process of trying to setup an Exile server on this map. Thank you!

• Like 1

I've been playing Ravage on this map for a week or so. Love the map and Ravage works great on it.  :D

Thanks!!

Fire

• Like 1

Saint Kapaulio is now loading correctly in both Play withSIX and SIX Sync Beta. 

Great piece of work, God-Father!

• Like 1

***********************UPDATE*****************

v.0.03

* Lots & Lots of changes I have added a lot more small Villages, and a few Ports 

* Tried to fix a lot of misplaced Objects( but there are a lot still to be fixed  ( just pm when you see them)

* Added a lot more Roads to the Network

* Added a lot more trees 

* Finally Indexed the Terrain for @Alive, WOW it can generate a lot of location on this Terrain :) !

It has only just been sent to @alive so hopefully they will release on next update -   but it all seems to work great , Many thanks for their AWESOME INDEXING TOOL !!!!

aliveindex.jpg

Alive3.jpg

alive4.jpg

2015-10-17_00042.jpg

Download Link  ........... https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3cKXZRr8-B3VjJUcHBxQ2VEQUE/view?usp=sharing

Any issue please let me know , if you wouuld like to help test the @ ALIVE index pm me and ill send you over the files

• Like 3

Not sure if you know but it looks like the ground textures are messed up. Looks like an attempt at tiger strip camo.

Yep it was due to the last BIS update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  will need to sort out the configs AGAIN ........................................

• Like 1

Yep it was due to the last BIS update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  will need to sort out the configs AGAIN ........................................

Need some beer!?

OK finally got around to fixing the issue !

v.0.04

• Fix texture issue after 1.6 patch
  • Removed JBAD  Dependency 
  • Added Server Key 

There will be a fair bit of out of place issue when you find the A2 towns as I am still working on them but thought I would at least get a working version back out. Removing JBAD  and using CUP was not as easy as I thought so I need to go back and tidy up all the positions   :(   

DOWNLOAD LINK :-     ************Removed**************   27/6/2016    sorry need to pack as it was missing all locations for some reason will be uploaded later today

• Like 1