1para{god-father}

Tetrahedron.p3d - What is it ??

Any idea what tetrahedron.p3d  is as keep getting the error now in BD after update - re run ArmaA3p - re installed Tools  still getting error  

* Also now BD looks very Fuzzy  - change setting to ultra - low all the same every-time

Just a guess, might it be the big circular buildings in the research centres? They've always given errors, something like 'odd convex blah etc'

This is because the folder/file has failed to transfer over.

Here is the fix:

Step 1 - In your P:drive, go to "A3_Retail" folder then the folder "Addons". (the directory should be "P:\A3_Retail\Addons".

Step 2 - Scroll down and open "data_f" PBO

Step 3 - Scroll down in the PBO and copy the "tetraHedron.p3d" file. (For those who dont know how to copy, its right click on the file and click copy  ;) )

Step 4 - Go back to your P:Drive and click on/open the folder called "core".

Step 5 - Create a folder called "tetrahedron" then open it. (when opened look at the directory at the top and it should be "P:\core\tetrahedron".)

Step 6 - Paste the "tetraHedron.p3d" file inside the "tetrahedron" folder you have just created. (the end directory should be "P:\core\tetrahedron\tetraHedron.p3d")

Reload bulldozer and goodbye error. hope this helped  ;)

Did not help sorry same issue .....

But I ended up removing A3tools  - cleaned the registry  - reinstalled the tools  ,  rerun ArmaA3p -  copied the arma3.exe  into p:\ renamed it Buldozer  - now it runs error free - long work around but it worked for me.

Hello,

For resolve this problem i have find a solution.

When you start Terrain Builder go to "Tools" > "Preferences" > clic on "Buldozer" and select data directory who you have your arma3.exe

I'ts work good for me.

Hello,

For resolve this problem i have find a solution.

When you start Terrain Builder go to "Tools" > "Preferences" > clic on "Buldozer" and select data directory who you have your arma3.exe

I'ts work good for me.

this also doesnt work for me

ok, i found a solution. 

I went to steam and verified the cache on the tools. Then started the tools. then i started TB only to get another error message. So i then went to the devp on the tools startup page and updated buldozer.

it worked.

To be clear. I also did a complete reinstall of both tools and mikeros tools, if this doesnt work. 

It seems to be tiny little object that resides in P:\a3\data_f (at least for me) and sounds like a p: drive set up problem as has been noted before.

tetrahedron.jpg

• Like 1

I opened my terrain project for the first time in a few weeks two days ago and got the tetrahedron error also. Since then I re-installed Arma 3 and Arma 3 Tools, all Mikero tools, re-ran FuturaToP and Arma3P. It seems that I have solved the issue because I am no longer getting the error. Interestingly enough, I still do not have a tetrahedron.p3d in my core folder where it is supposedly looking for one at. Also, I am not sure if this issue was related to the tetrahedron, but all of my roads in my project are no longer viewable in Buldozer. I assumed they were related, because both issues arose at the same time for me. Has anyone else experienced something like this?

I figured I would post one more time here before starting a new thread on an issue I am having that may or may not be related to what was discussed in this thread. I will briefly re explain my issue that I have been able to narrow down. I had not opened my terrain project for a couple weeks and in that time there was an update to A3 tools. I also had a semi crashed hard drive that I had to recover from. I will note that my drive that had all of my a3 content on it has had a letter change( Not P drive. Instead of D it is now E). Above I stated that my roads weren't viewable in buldozer. This was because I simply forgot to redo the scripts folder and the editor script. However, in game the roads do not show up. In addition to the roads, on the map screen there are no object shapes viewable where I have buildings placed. Let me know what you guys think could be happening here. 

None of these tips work for me.

I took it to next extreme level and done a complete fresh install of windows 10 and the rest of fresh installs of drivers and blah blah.

Guess what ?

Still the same problem, just have to live with hitting TAB then SPACE BAR to clear the error.

Guys i just want to start arma 3 and dont even know what buldozer is but it opens with this error. can somebody who has the tetrahedron file please upload it and give me the link? PLEASE

None of these tips work for me.

I took it to next extreme level and done a complete fresh install of windows 10 and the rest of fresh installs of drivers and blah blah.

Guess what ?

Still the same problem, just have to live with hitting TAB then SPACE BAR to clear the error.

Id suggest contacting bohemia support directly if the problem persists after reinstall. I dont personally have experience with W10 as I still use W7 but I've heard lots of problems with different games and programs and W10 so it might be compatibility thing too.

Guys i just want to start arma 3 and dont even know what buldozer is but it opens with this error. can somebody who has the tetrahedron file please upload it and give me the link? PLEASE

Its not that simple. It sounds like your files are corrupted as the normal Arma has the tetrahedron packed up in its own files and reads it from there. 

Do you have any mods loaded? If you do try without them and activate them one by one to see if some of them causes it. 

And if nothing helps also contact the support directly.

• Like 1

support said reinstall. damn support services are so dumb did that 3 times!

Unfortunately Im out of ideas too on whats wrong. If your windows updates are all up to date, all system and video drivers are up to date and steam is up to date it should download and install you the right files and it should work and if it doesnt you need to keep asking the support for help. Id say they are the only ones who can help you but you need to work with them. Wont do any good getting pissed at them you know.

What specs you computer has anyways? Since the game works with 99% of ppl im inclined to say somethings wrong with your machine. Other games work alright? 

Has anybody found a fix? Getting this issue as well