BohemiaBeck

Arma 3 Units - Feedback thread

Hi there! I have a problem. When i`m trying to link both Bohemia and Steam accounts, nothing happens. In Bohemia account settings i`m pressing "login" link and on the bottom of the screen "connect" on steam link then going to Steam page and signing in thru it. After that it returning me to BA settings without any messages about operation status (failed or success). All the time the same way. Accounts are still not linked. Need some help to use Arma 3 units. P.s. sorry for my english ))

My Unit badge hasn't been working properly (in game) for weeks-months now too. Seems to be on and off randomly.

I get 'Arma 3 data acquisition failed'  (see Gyazo link pic) at Launcher and no unit info available at all.

I've tried to Verify Files of course, but no luck.

https://gyazo.com/9b00c87162e3bc18fc1f0970709d1613

Unit does not appear in Editor for me or any servers, when failed.

Any ideas to rectify would be welcomed..

Error with launcher/game connecting to units.arma3.com to retrieve emblem. Also, cannot search or pull units.arma3.com up consistently. Is the site down?

On 4/12/2020 at 3:15 AM, Primaate said:

My Unit badge hasn't been working properly (in game) for weeks-months now too. Seems to be on and off randomly.

I get 'Arma 3 data acquisition failed'  (see Gyazo link pic) at Launcher and no unit info available at all.

I've tried to Verify Files of course, but no luck.

https://gyazo.com/9b00c87162e3bc18fc1f0970709d1613

Unit does not appear in Editor for me or any servers, when failed.

Any ideas to rectify would be welcomed..

I have that problem too. I think BI is working on the website or they have problems with the page.

On 4/12/2020 at 10:42 PM, BabaDaYaga said:

Error with launcher/game connecting to units.arma3.com to retrieve emblem. Also, cannot search or pull units.arma3.com up consistently. Is the site down?

Same here, looks like their website is up and down at random times. 

On 10/23/2017 at 2:37 PM, BohemiaBeck said:

Sending you a pm to help troubleshoot.

i have the same problem, can you pm me how to trouble shoot it?

here is my unit - https://units.arma3.com/unit/totounit

Cannot view my units. Receive an error page at https://units.arma3.com/my-units

Cannot acctept any application to the team. The same error page appears https://units.arma3.com/unit/arms-project

I cant access my units page or register a new unit page. Just loads for a while then says an error occured. It worked in the morning but for some reason not now

Have had Arma 3 for a few days now and I can't seem to change my character to from admin, nor can I create a unit. Someone help?

Just now, Yin_Yang said:

Have had Arma 3 for a few days now and I can't seem to change my character to from admin, nor can I create a unit. Someone help?

In fact the Units page doesn't even load, not on the launcher or on the website. Please Fix

Yes I have the same problem! It says "Arma 3 units data acquisition failed. Information about your unit(s) will not be available." Please need help, really want to join units! Thanks!

On 10/4/2016 at 1:03 AM, BohemiaBeck said:

Hello, I will send you a PM.

Yes I have the same problem! It says "Arma 3 units data acquisition failed. Information about your unit(s) will not be available." Please need help, really want to join units! Thanks!

Hey, I just made my new unit for myself and a couple friends. Ive been trying to self-troubleshoot an issue with my unit patch as it isn't appearing in-game. Ive followed the recommended steps in other responses, changed the dimensions to make sure everything is appropriate yet, upon loading and entering in the ZEUS menu, it gives me the error message "cannot load texture c:/users etc." The clan tag has no special characters, just normal A-Z letters. Any solution? Thanks.

I have the same problem! It says "Arma 3 units data acquisition failed. Information about your unit(s) will not be available." Please need help, really want to join units! 

I've tried everything, and nothing worked out, I created my unit, everything just right when I enter the game's parameters, says that there was a failure in the acquisition of data from Arma 3, once a week it works.

I've tried everything, and nothing worked out, I created my unit, everything just right when I enter the game's parameters, says that there was a failure in the acquisition of data from Arma 3, once a week it works.

I have an existing unit that has been live for a while.

I decided it was time for a new logo, yet the units section of the website DOES NOT WORK.

It keeps throwing up an error or something and refuses to take me to the units screen.

Units also no longer works for me in game. Again, throwing up a "Synchronisation Error"

since January 2020, this function (very useful and functional) practically does not work, the service is almost always unavailable, except for lonely moments

For some reason the Units page and Units function in the launcher breaks everyday around 7-8pm and is offline until around 10am next day. i have no idea what is going on with it.

We encountered an error. If the problem persists, please contact us as via email at support@bistudio.com. its on the Unitpage to ready after long loadingtime.