BohemiaBeck

Arma 3 Units - Feedback thread

I am trying to upload an emblem to my Arma 3 Unit. We've put a lot of work into it when I upload it and click save, the file load fills up, it says "Unit Updated" and then a second later a red tab comes up on the right side of the screen saying an error has occurred and removes the emblem. Any help would be much appreciated!

• Like 1

When creating a unit, I can submit a picture to be my emblem, but when attempting to save it. I always encounter an error and it fails to upload and save.

why i lost my unit?
page says "We encountered an error. If the problem persists, please contact us as via email at support@bistudio.com."

• Like 1

On 3/22/2020 at 9:51 AM, Svartalfheim said:

on the unit page, launcher and profile there is an emblem, in the game it is not displayed on the vehicles or at my uniform, how to solve the problem?
https://units.arma3.com/unit/taskforceskooma

Are you on a linux server?

16 minutes ago, Svartalfheim said:

No, I'm hosting on my own PC and nothing shows up.
Also, I can see my other "https://units.arma3.com/unit/specialairserv" unit's insignia.
The size of the insignia is 512x512 - 142 kb.

Probably then related to arma units being basically offline since saturday.

Just now, Dedmen said:

Probably then related to arma units being basically offline since saturday.

Well I hope so, I guess we have to be patient and wait then. Thanks for the reply.

cannot see my unit emblem in game, everything else works fine.

Even my old emblem that worked, Is no longer working. 

would like some help with getting it back to working please, thanks

i confirm, same problem i lost all members in my UNIST https://units.arma3.com/unit/csmclan

now im without clan tag, what happen ?

can somebody help me please

cannot join in web, in launcher

in launcher:   ARMA3 UNITS DATA ACQUSITION FAILED.......blablabla

Edited by Master_HEMAN

On 2/4/2020 at 1:46 PM, Dedmen said:

Linux gameserver?

No is a windows server. When I start a multiplayer game on my PC it is the same.

Yeah some links to some squads still work. Others, nothing.  I emailed their support but i assume thats a black hole. Maybe it's down for a big update or adding more functionality. 

Units hasn't worked in Steam or from in-game for about 4 weeks now, just times out. Also the website is painfully slow with each page taking about two minutes to load. Can only assume issue with the server or the Internet for the server.

• Like 1

hi there, I have been running a unit for my small gaming clan for many years now, I have never had any trouble acquiring the unit data until today, I have tried everything and nothing will work

it also seems like the units website takes ages to load and when it does load it doesn't show anything in the units area or throws a non-descript error.

what is going on?

Hope this is still looked at: In my short description i got to 249 characters. It doesnt let me have that its too many despite the 250 limit! 

Yeah it's totally busted. It's been barely functioning for a month now. Today I was especially pushy with it and finally got an actual message saying to email support@bistudio which I will do.  I hope they actually fix it eventually, if this goes on for another month i'm actually going to be upset.

It's not updating my Unit Logo, says Error contact support? I sent a email no reply,  i'm getting the same error in the game on launcher error units not found. 

On 3/31/2020 at 2:51 PM, SG_Bernd said:

No is a windows server. When I start a multiplayer game on my PC it is the same.

Okay problem found. There must be no special characters in the unit name and in the clan tag.

The unit isnt showing in my dashboard. my steam account is linked. what is going on?

The website is incredibly slow and when I try to search for units or apply filters it shows no results.